Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Me vs. Attention Wh*re.... I WIN!

Reaction score
So there is this attetion ***** (HB 7) at work lets name her S for slut anyways ever since I started there she's being hitting on me. At first I thought this was IOI but soon I realized she KINOed EVERYONE I mean including managers (the one I hate), new guys (total strangers) and fat guys. So I stopped giving ALL attetion to her and started to flirt with other HBs. Soon as I stopped all the talking and kino she's been kinoing me A LOT. Anyways today as I was cookin fries she suddenly comes up to me and says...

S: Will you be my boyfriend?
Me: Uhh.. your joking right?
S: No can I be your girlfriend?
Me: What kind? I have a lot.
S: I'm serious I really like you.
Me: No way your totally bs ing me.
S: No I'm not I talked to HB9 (girl I flirt with a lot and kinda like) yesterday about you and she told me I should make the move and ask you out. If you said yes she told me congratz.
Me: Well I thought you had a boyfriend?
S: We broke up. (REBOUND ALERT)
Me: Aww sorry what happened?
S: I dumped him we had few troubles.
Me: oh I see.
S: So I'm waiting what do you say?
Me: Well....... I need more time "let me think about it."
S: (She looks like she's about to cry) Am I that ugly?
Me: No (Feeling bad)
S: Is it because I'm fat?
Me: No (Feeling really bad starting to believe that she really likes me)
S: Oh come on I want an answer now.
Me: No I need more time to think about it I'll tell you later.
S: What do you need to think about?
Me: Stuff... :p

I leave her and do my work... she continues to make eye contact EVERYTIME...and demands an answer but I blow her off...2 hours pass almost done with my shift I change and is ready to leave.

Me: I gotta go so what's your email/phone number?
S: I don't have a computer...
Me: lol you live on the streets or something?
S: No but I have a cellphone but they cut the service but I'm paying for it today.
Me: Oh right...
S: Here's my number 7593827824973
Me: Ok I'll call you when I feel like it. (I walk off knowing this number is BS)

She finally SNAPS!

S: AHAHA it was all a joke! I was just kidding about the whole thing... I was waiting for you to say YES so when you were leaving I could tell you I was just kidding.
ME: I knew you were kidding from the start! :D (Smile and leaving her thinking to myself I'll never go out or trust an attetion *****.)

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew it was a joke. Her excuses were BS. I would have picked up on it immediately too... good job.

I would have asked "you dumped your boyfriend for troubles? Youd dump me that quick too huh?"

And if she said "No I wouldnt" I'd be like "well you barely know me, and I dont want to go out with you".

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson learned from this one: Girls never innitiate. If they do they have a hidden agenda.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
This deserves a FVCK YEAH!:rockon:

Reaction score
Ya she's really not bad looking at all I would say she's HB7-8 but she's just the worst case of attention wh*re and is not LTR material at all! so I was thinking maybe f*ck buddy but after today she got no chance in hell. What really pissed me off is how she was jealous of me flirting with the HB9 so she made up the BS story of her talking to her and the HB9 wishing her luck if I said yes and then later telling me this whole thing was a joke... she almost had me... phew... So basically she didn't give a sh*t about me and wanted to ruin my chances with the HB9! damn what a b*tch so be careful guys if you spot an attention wh*re stay away!

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, attention wh0res are b*tches. Nuff said. I challenge you to never talk to her again. Seriously. If she is that much of an attention wh0re she'll come crawling back, and then you can deny her hard, and you can hold this mega grudge, and eventually she'll think you are the biggest c0ck in this world. Cool.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you shouldnt have told her you knew it was a joke! That way she feels you just rejected her, well anyway i would know its a joke simply because who says "will you be my boyfreind" just like that out of the blue.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you shouldnt have told her you knew it was a joke! That way she feels you just rejected her,

Exactly what I was thinking.

Good job anyway bro, I like the way you made her wait for an answer (even if the whole thing was bull$hit). You should take this approach with 'every' interaction you have with women.

S: AHAHA it was all a joke! I was just kidding about the whole thing...

I would of said something like 'you really don't have much going on in your life do you', with a smile of course.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny how girls like fvcking around with guys.Someone that coulnt see through her would have bought it but you my friend did the right thing.

Most girls that do this are the ones that like having attention from guys.The thing is when they are not kidding around how the hell do you know thats what bugs me and I just play safe and play along and not even if that girl wasnt kidding i'd go out with her........

BuckwildSantos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vincent said:
Lesson learned from this one: Girls never innitiate. If they do they have a hidden agenda.
hella right vince.. i totally agree!

women always hold back, when it comes to relationships.. not the foreplay of em

attention *****'s suck.. the best way to beat them is to just ignore em, you will stab em in the eye.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that was just awesome. that's great you kept your cool all along and gave good answers back. don't we hate attention wh*res :)