Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

me over 40 her 26, I played hard to get and got hot sex

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might even sound like BS or an exageration to some here, but I assure you its not.
I was travelling s.e. asia earlier this year staying in hostel/guest house accomodation, I met HB9 gorgeous european backpacking babe who was almost intimidating with her beauty.
It became apparent that she was into me, to be honest Ive never had trouble atracting the babes, but sh1t Im getting on now and this babe was well only a few years older than my daughter!
So I ignored her, as most the other guys kissed her ass, I poked fun at her calling her a 'femme fetal' I told her jokingly that I had turned into a slut since I had been travelling, which only seemed to make her more interested.
In the end she asked me to travel with her to another country, but I declined so she went alone.
Anyway we stayed in touch by email and talked on the phone a couple of times, recently I took a trip to europe and called her up in her city unexpectedly, I was fully ready for rejection, I mean sh1t I hadnt called her or asked, but she was really exited to hear from me, we met for drinks.
I had called over 10 hotels and all were full, so I said hate to lay it on you like this but can I sleep at yours tonight? she said yep ok!
So we arrived at her apartment and I took a shower as I'd been travelling for a couple of days, well I was in the shower and the door opens, there she was naked and walked in the shower, she said to me, "I hope this is ok" lol.......you can guess the rest;-)
we spent a few days together and she acted like a spoiled brat, and in the end I thought fvck this, I dont need it, so on our last night we went on the town and I thought bollocks Im getting drunk, which I did and by the end of the night started to give her a load of verbal, she was super body concious like hot babes usually are, so I told her she had a fat ass etc, made her buy the drinks and pay for the taxi home, I even pissed in the sink when we got back, next day I left, with almost no goodbye!

I thought ah well, thats the end of that and thats ok, Im a travelling man doing what I like, living my life as I planned it and I just laid hb9 age 26, not bad for a dude my age! and figured that was the end of that! went on to sleep with 2 more babes before returning home.

I was going to write to this forum asking if any one had any tips to maybe get her back on track, however she emailed me today suggesting that she come over here for a road trip we talked about taking when we were in s.e. asia, not bad for an old git! :cheer:

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
good job! got a picture of her lol?

kind of off track here, which countries did you visit ?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done Commodore, I salute you.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
We need more of this on this site, more success stories. Job well done.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrates Englishman! Brothers have to stick together

(I'm doing practically the same thing with a young women who is 16 yrs younger than me.)

.... and yeah any pics??? (heh heh)

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to love Europe!

And you have to love travelling ALONE.

That's why I feel no-afraid if my girlfriend ends up dumping me. Because that's exactly what I would be doing...travelling ALONE to Europe. Doing the Hostel thing. And I'm only 38! Heck, I'm starting to feel tempted already! LOL.

Single mature men should do the travelling thing at least once a year. No doubt.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picture is worth a thousand words. got picture of her?

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing says "I don't give a sh!t" more profoundly than pissing in some babes sink.....
:crackup:

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Picture is worth a thousand words. got picture of her?
Yep, got pictures, im me your email and I'll send em back.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's awesome. seems once women hit their mid twenties they often wake up and start noticing older men.