Me loss in my head....Me need possibilities

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always wanted to meet the girl and i got my wish this year...yesterday I decided to go at her......When for some reasons my mind went blank ......( the last thing I ever wanted).... it felt like been stranded in the dessert and having no where to go(not my type of feeling it suckzz..hahaha ;D0...

when i was in class all of a sudden....(I felt like Its now or never)...I was fidgiting with my phone the guys at my table were looking at me like whats this guy going to do(guys always look around for competition)and Worst of all my ****blocking mind was making me sweat like a pig( U bastard...I hate this war... stop it..hahahaaaa!!!)

Then...all of a sudden I found myself going for it and for the number ...ha ha suckerzz(It felt amazing It was lik I had won world war 3)....

When we were living hb9 stays behind....I walk out wit homeboy....from the corner of my Eye.... I see Hb9
again looking at me from a feet away.... (she notices that I see her she walks by passing us)....

I call hb9 around 9:00 pm that night.....

Hb9:Hey how are you(screams nd laughter in background)
Me:Im doing very well but It seems that your doing alot better....
Hb9:Yeah kinda(More screams in bakground..yay!!)
hB9:WHERE ARE YOU
mE:my CRIB
Me:What abOut U
Hb9:at a Basketball game
Hb9:look can you call me at 9 Im using minutes and im going to see a game after can u call me at 10:00 pm
Me:Alright...(thinking Im going to be half dead by that time)

At 10 pm(phone rings...ring.. a.. ding .dong)Answer machines feels like talking to me...Hey this is you know who... Im probably sleeping so talk to my machine

Me:Damn (hahha...Nice..I dont thInKs so...Hb9)

Called her today and I was left talking again with it today ...

I rememberED If she has friends I also got people...who can put their 2 CENTS on this

What do you guys think about leaving a message...And what can I say

Or ideas on ways I can aproach the situation....Thanxxxxxx to every contributor to this thread...everyone of you guys are great...

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn if I were to say I was going to suicide in the next three seconds...everyone graduates from a psychology major right way(hahahahaha)

Damocles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm...

Good luck? I'm really not sure what you're asking for, here.

Call her in a few days. It's the weekend, she's probably just busy.