Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Me and wifes redpill story

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So me and my wife have been together on and off 10 years. We are both 30 now

She had all the power in our early 20's. Guys blowing up her phone, hanging out with male "friends"

I was needy bluepill and clueless. She was a b!tch and difficult

But as we grew older she lost all the power while I gained it

I got better and better with age while she stagnated and became weaker

She begged for marriage and I agreed because I wanted kids and still found her attractive

But as the wall is setting in for her I am having advances like never before

The journey has caused her to become extremely submissive, feminine and housewife

And I'm not even sure if it's a good position to be in

On the one hand I'm treated like a King and on the other hand I resent it all

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She had all the power in our early 20's. Guys blowing up her phone, hanging out with male "friends"

I was needy bluepill and clueless. She was a b!tch and difficult

But as we grew older she lost all the power while I gained it

I got better and better with age while she stagnated and became weaker

She begged for marriage and I agreed because I wanted kids and still found her attractive

But as the wall is setting in for her I am having advances like never before

The journey has caused her to become extremely submissive, feminine and housewife

And I'm not even sure if it's a good position to be in

Do you have kids?

And what is it that you resent?

-Augustus-

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I resent her attitude during those early years

Remembering how she acted

Meeting with other dudes etc

I resent how I didnt walk

But I was young and bluepill

Men evolve with time

Women devolve with time

I wish I had known that sooner

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
dont blame u bro. your best bet is to make her pay for it now with psychological punishment and paying her back 10 fold. use mind techniques and gas light the fuk out of her to bring her to the point of breakdown only to build her back up again to the image you want. the mindfuk rollercoaster will send her reeling. continue this cycle. on a sick level women crave these emotional rollercoasters and she will rely on you like a trauma based stockholm syndrome victim lol.

#darktriadlivesmatter

lol jk dont do any of that. forgive an letgo. its fked up how she took advantage of your betaness those early years but u should resent yourself not her

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I resent how I didnt walk
I think this is what bothers you most. She acted this way and overall you stuck around. It would bother me too because you'd feel like, You acted like a a B*tch with me in the past and now you want to play all lovey dovey only because your options have dwindled. Not sure if this is what's bothering you exactly but possibility.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is what bothers you most. She acted this way and overall you stuck around. It would bother me too because you'd feel like, You acted like a a B*tch with me in the past and now you want to play all lovey dovey only because your options have dwindled. Not sure if this is what's bothering you exactly but possibility.
Pretty much

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont blame u bro. your best bet is to make her pay for it now with psychological punishment and paying her back 10 fold. use mind techniques and gas light the fuk out of her to bring her to the point of breakdown only to build her back up again to the image you want. the mindfuk rollercoaster will send her reeling. continue this cycle. on a sick level women crave these emotional rollercoasters and she will rely on you like a trauma based stockholm syndrome victim lol.

#darktriadlivesmatter

lol jk dont do any of that. forgive an letgo. its fked up how she took advantage of your betaness those early years but u should resent yourself not her
3 yrs of punishment should be enough. Id be checking her phone and social media so she cant cheat back.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

I don’t understand, you found her attractive at 30 and wanted kids, but you resent you didn’t walk way back when? As long as she gives you kids and doesn’t come after you financially or sleep around, you are more than good. Or maybe you are resentful you didn’t get her pregnant fast enough.

Damn bro I thought you were NOT married, that’s why your posts were so good. But now that you have a WIFE you have known for TEN years, it’s totally changes the perspective. Hard to identify with them now. It’s like a guy being poor and acknowledging and agreeing with all the poor people. Then you find out he’s rich. Makes all the poor statements he made a lot less meaningful.

I think this site really over-estimates mens options when they get older and underestimates women’s options when they get older. Women are still very much in demand in their mid 30s and sometimes beyond, men not so much. Whether or not they have money, the mid to late 20s is PRIME for men. The 30’s and 40’s kind of suck, even if the man has money.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t understand, you found her attractive at 30 and wanted kids, but you resent you didn’t walk way back when? As long as she gives you kids and doesn’t come after you financially or sleep around, you are more than good. Or maybe you are resentful you didn’t get her pregnant fast enough.

Damn bro I thought you were NOT married, that’s why your posts were so good. But now that you have a WIFE you have known for TEN years, it’s totally changes the perspective. Hard to identify with them now. It’s like a guy being poor and acknowledging and agreeing with all the poor people. Then you find out he’s rich. Makes all the poor statements he made a lot less meaningful.

I think this site really over-estimates mens options when they get older and underestimates women’s options when they get older. Women are still very much in demand in their mid 30s and sometimes beyond, men not so much. Whether or not they have money, the mid to late 20s is PRIME for men. The 30’s and 40’s kind of suck, even if the man has money.
True. Many older men get used in "trick" situations.

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score

I don’t agree with this. I am mid thirties, granted, with money and I pull just as hot pvssy as I did in my 20s. The only thing that sucks, is having to hang around places where younger girls hangout, but whatever. I look young so I pull it off pretty easily if I want to. But I also really try to use day game as much as possible. I don’t want to go to some ****ty bar with 2 dollar high life’s. Kill me.

If you have money, take care of yourself and you will age very gracefully. Use skin care products, get facials, workout a ton, buy nice clothes that fit properly (read: find a good tailor). The money makes it easy to beat a guy 5 years younger than me, but you need to spend some on self care.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But the fact that I've lived through it all might be the very reason my posts have some merit

The reverse is complaining about something you've never lived through or experienced

The rich man was once poor, he identifies, he knows the journey, he's been up that ladder

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The resentment will always be there, obviously has she has cucked you before, not once, not twice but plenty with some you don't even know off.

This resentment will build over time, she treating you like a king is prolly more likely because of guilt and lack of options.

Basically u r unsure of her.

Right now deep inside, you just want to know if her love is born out of admiration and respect.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
throw her away. in 20 years you will sit with ur old friends near table and will realise than 90% of them cucked you and your wife except that one fat nerd

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have kids, I'd suggest you put the focus on them. Being a positive role is very rewarding, in a much different, much more long term way.

And it takes a lot of work, it's not automatic. It's much more difficult than having "talks."

Their adult behavior will be largely informed by the things they see you do and copy unconsciously.

This is a very long game, and requires you focus on the future, not mistakes or alternative histories that could have been.

Lead you children, and your wife. And if your wife decides to stop following, cut her loose and get a new one.

Learn to enjoy female attention, and sexual tension, without crossing any physical boundaries.

Let her know through your long game actions that at this point, she is replaceable.

Tough to do with the current legal environment.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Medina:
It sounds like you really resent yourself, for putting up with her behavior in her 20s. However, you might look at it this way (unless you are looking to dump her):
We all do stupid things in our 20s. Shoot, I've done stupid things I regret this week. Your wife lived through her 20s, the hard world taught her some difficult lessons (just like all of us). From what you say, she is now a better person and a better wife because of it. Accept that.

Having said that, never underestimate the ability of a woman to stab you in the back and divorce you, no matter how tightly you think you have her wrapped around your finger. No matter how past the wall you think she is. Always be prepared for an emergency (this includes having some cash stashed back somewhere that she can't get her hands on, and her lawyers WILL try to find it). Keep that in the back of your mind. But in the meantime, enjoy your time together, live one day at a time, and try to make your life as good as possible for the both of you, and your children.

Whether or not they have money, the mid to late 20s is PRIME for men. The 30’s and 40’s kind of suck, even if the man has money.
I disagree with this. If you put in the work in your 20s, and don't let yourself go, your 30s and 40s are golden.