Me and Girl Broke up Four Months ago

PickSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so we broke up and I did some bad **** and so did she, so we were both wrong in ways. She actually ended it. I tried to get her back she rejected me cleanly.

Fast Forward now to three days ago:

I release my first rap song on soundcloud, it mildly directed her but we are done and every song is directed at woman etc.

Few lines like

Like a taipan who ripped in and slashed you
overworked ,a shame, who else thrashed you

why you changed girl had me down
used to love that voice, but now i hate the sound

She texts me in a tirade breaking no contact:

Your such a spiteful ****head. Forever? How about never.. Ur letters and presents are going in the bin. All that means nothing now and it never did. Heard about your stupid song things come back to me remember that (myname). Lets not forget why we stopped talking.(refering to me doing something behind her back). I've been defending you to everyone to this day but they all have proven me wrong. I should have listened to what people said about you a long time ago...

I didnt reply to her

Then her cousin messaged me something similar....

I didnt reply to her either..

So than my ex unblocks me on facebook( i instantly block her) and than shares my song on her facebook and says jealous ex get over me please. AFCS stormed in and I also got to a 1000 views in the proccess.

This girl made me burn now I have moved on and she is burning.

But why would she make such a big deal about this... Doesn't she have better things to do, won't lie this did stroke my ego a bit.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha at least you got free publicity out of it....you know what they say: any press is good press.

But seriously facebook is bad news bears. Just get rid of it.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She made a big deal out of it because she's a woman, that's what they do. Now lets hear the song