Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Me and a friend going on a roadtrip with this girl.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and friend are going on a long road trip and invited this HB to come along for the ride. (destination is close to her home) The roadtrip might take overnight and prolly gonna camp out somewhere. I really wanna get it on with this girl and Ive been tryin to hit it for quite a long while.

The furtherest thing Ive gone with this girl is massaging her bare back and thighs :p and kissed on the cheek (bit afc shoulda gone for a proper one)

Me and her got into a lil dispute cos both are kinda stressed over exams. We all live together in college in university. She is a very innocent type (19) and only ever made out with 2 guys, so shes pretty fragile when it comes to the real world. The thing is I blocked her on messenger and lied about it and eventually got caught. Well I didn't find that much wrong in it but its the princple of lying is the one gettin me in trouble.

Now shes having second thoughts on going on the trip and saying that theres a concert on the weekend we are leaving. So i take it as a 50-50 decision. 2 more friends are goin with separate cars and their very good freinds of mine...so it's not so bad if she doesnt go but I can't help it but worry bout the situation.

The thing is I really like this girl and its really getting me into trouble and suffering the dreaded oneitis over her. I've tried talking to her and she is still not sure about the trip. I've really stuffed up this time only because of her reaction....maybe shes fragile and I'm better than her...She's got the very innocent cute look about her and most men do not understand her.

Reading posts from DJs on the forum I know I am playing with fire going for a girl like her. But I'm goin to take risks because thats what men do. Right??? I'm keeping my options open with other girls but shes the closest and hottest in the vicinity. She gives out mix signals but is unreceptive around her friends (shy girl syndrome) and is only good when I'm alone at her place(30sec walk from my dorm).

So anyone know what to do with this lil case?? Shes gone on her cold phase now and I'm busy with exams so theres not much time left. I've got these options here:
1. I can tell her to dust her ass up on the plane cos shes just f"ckin me around and tell her to go on the concert instead of the trip.
2. Keep on asking her if she's still keen on the trip but not entirely on her fce all the time. I'm busy too and that does not allow me to be needy lol.
3. Keep on being cool with her and show her that lil things dont sweat me.
4. Tell her how much she will be missing out on this trip if she goes to a boring concert...
5. Just give her another massage sesh to get her in the mood and go in for a proper kiss this time so I know shes in for the yards. I've got a bad habit of dippin my toes many times in the water instead of just jumping in and stop being an AFC.

Cheers guys

Last edited:

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE...

The other friend I'm takin just told me that she is going but decided to keep it from me....Playing games now huh honey???We all live in college and time in here goes fast but if someone makes another wait it seems so long...

Now my friend says shes told him me and her are havin some kind of dramas, and told him shes going while she told me she will tell me tonite if she decides to go...

It sounds like shes playing games with me. Now another friend is keen to go with us and I'm tempted to tell her to find another mode of transport so I have room for my other friend. It seem like shes tryin to have power over this whole thing which was childish in the first place. And her childish behaviour will probably result in her having to take the plane all alone missing out on all the fun...

Guys plz put some info on this...I'm only a beginner on this DJ thing

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update...

Today I told her that she can't come anymore on the roadtrip. I feel like a total a$$hole and her friends probably gonna hate my guts for a while. I've got another friend to take her place. She told my other friend shes going while she kept me waiting. She keep telling me "I'll let you know tonite" but didn't say anything at all and kept me hanging. She coulda left a message on MSN, rang me quickly to tell me or got someone to tell me but didn't at all.

Initially I thought that she was playing games with me and showed no priority or enthusiasm for the roadtrip. That gave me the impression that she's not keen or just knowing the fact that I'm digging her and she sees it as grounds to play up. Now I feel so horrible and feel so guilty cos I do care about her and have feelings for her...Well I have to stand up for myself somehow I felt I was being too harsh on it.

If you want to know what I told her here it is:
"HB, I've been thinking really hard about this and I think that getting on the plane and seeing the concert is a better option. I don't think you have been showing any priority and enthusiasm on this trip and I needed to know if you were coming or not but you kept me waiting for so long so I kinda got the hint now. And you kinda wanted to see the concert so I'm making it easier for you now. I know things haven't been smooth sailing and that would really stuff up the trip. So I hope everythings cool on this"

She then told me she was meaning to tell me she was going but I told her she didn't take things seriously and I'm running out of time and someone has already taken her place...

Can someone help me out on this?? Have I gone too far with the "I dont' take no **** from no woman" and burnt bridges with other people and made myself look unreasonable and impatient. Have I read into things too much and punished this girl too hard. Have I gone too hard on her? .:confused:

I'm only a beginner with the DJ stuff and more like an AFC trying to get up. Some of my friends already told me I'm a fool for dropping her like that but I thought it was the wisest thing to do. I thought it would also work on her favour so she could see the concert so she's not fully losing out on this.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one word

AFC..

dude you updated 3 times in one message minutes or hours in between each other. you probably over anaylized the situation as with most AFC's

and then you overracted to a situation. Now sometimes this overraction is in response to a "gut feeling" and the "gut feeling" is 99.9% right. People are naturally intuative almost border line psychic when it comes to senseing a downfall or other peoples emotions.

NEXT her move on.. learn from your mistakes and take it more easy next time try not to give a fuk.

Doing things like this and saying what you did, seriously reduced her intrest level should she have had any to begin with. Girls that are intrested in guys just do it. the ones that aren't don't simple.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are my conclusions from reading your posts. You have symptoms of oneitus this leads to over analysis and wussy behaviour. You acted like a wussy before all this drama, this meant that the power fell in her hands this reduced her IL and as a result increased her motivation to play girl games.

You acted like a chump during this drama because you were almost on your knees to get this girl to come.

From her response, you should have set a reasonable time for her to decide and let you know(indifferently).

You were correct in calling on her when she told she was coming but SHOULD NOT have told her you thought hard about it or that she was better off going to the concert. Merely stated that its a shame but she should have told you earlier (without getting snide or emotional about it). She needs to know that although you like her understand that your life does not center around her.

You now need to pay the price, stand your ground about your decision. It's time for damage control, act like a man and let her know you are not her AFC sponge for her game playing.

Have a great time, when you come back don't rub it in just let her know all about it.

Remember be a great guy, you want some pu$$y not become a supplicating pu$$y!

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
christz yea i guess you summed me up in one word. Y ea i sometimes think I made a mistake not taking her along cos it might have been just a bad misunderstanding by me because of being impatient and stressed out cos of other unrelated things. But I'm taking full responsibility of my actions and trust my instincts.

I knew I was playing with fire with her and thought I might as well give it a go since theres nothing to lose then. But kicking her ass off the trip won't really phase me cos I'll be going wit 3 of my great mates. I just thought she'd be great to have on the side.

I went overboard with the post but I just had a dilemma and can't make up my mind about what to do with her and time was running out.

I've never told her I liked her (DJ rules) but were doing things that could progress further. It makes you kinda crazy when she only lives 100m away from your dorm and AFC and oneitis symptoms were inevitable.

But hell with the HB gone I get to have the best fun with my friends (natural DJs) and the most funniest bastards I've ever met. I'm kinda seeing this girl right now and shes pretty cool but todays her last day here and gave me the nicest backrub and I gave her a nice lil g-banger tug which she giggled to.

Damn its so hard to find genuine girls these days...

By the way guys the next update on here are gonna be parties after my exams....so stay tuned

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good atttiude, to have man..

but you know what you need to do for the next one that comes around.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the previous HBshy was just so extremely shy she couldn't give me any eye contact and was wondering why I acted disinterested in her. She really did wanted to go on this roadtrip but I'm solid with my decision and even though I may have f*cked up bigtime, I'm standing ground on my decision...

Shes so extremely shy that if you seen her but did'nt know how shy she was she would look like a stuck up HB who wouldn't look at anyone and wouldn't speak. Also she can't really say much about the dating scene and would simply look like shes playing games. (read shy introverted girls)

Even though I coulda been wrong at interpreting the situation. I don't think theres much hope and there's plenty of hot tang around waiting for a hot bastard like me. I could fix it up but Ima do my own thing and moving on. Shy introverted girls like her do appreciate more attention than usual but do not cross the line of being needy, desperate and just gotta earn their trust. Seeing them do surprising things is like seeing a cripple walk again.

I've never been so AFC in a long while but everyone including aspiring DJs do go through an AFC moment when going through stressful changes and other unrelated stuff (by the way I'm doing stuff off posts like embrace your manhood/sexuality projection which means NO masturbation at all). That really helps with your inner manhood. You guys should try it. PS its pretty hard at the start but it gets better later on.