"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

ME AGAIN! Question about a past ghoster

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
Ok I was the idiot who had oneitis and was obsessing over a girl who completely and utterly ghosted me. I'm doing great now have a house and now a have a great gf who makes 100k a year and it everything I want in a woman great family good head on her shoulders etc. Still am super curious as to what happened to my ghoster as my attraction to her was sky high for some reason. I WOULD NEVER JN A MILLION YEARS GET WITH HER now that I am in a clear headspace I realize my gut feeling all along was dont get involved in her. Long story short me and old girl had a thing. Slept in her bed she held my hand we went out every weekend drinking etc etc. Biggest red flag was she never would let me have sex. I only sucked on her t!ts and once put my finger down there to get pulling it back. She only wanted to make out. Chick seemed normal just liked to party. Was very to herself and sweet acting. Never heard of anyone getting with her ever and I live in a small town and did not at all come off as a slut. Thing is I got fvckin ghosted like immediately cut out of her life in a very fast and odd way. and in the last 6 months havent seen her heard from her she is nowhere to be found. Noone tags her in her old friends photos who are still always tagged together etc etc. I 100% know I tried and moved to fast but most woman lilove the attention and would string it along and still try and be a friends after the fact this has happened. WHAT COULD BE HER DEAL? I know her family who she rarely ever talked about was totally messed up drugs alcohol etc. A friends of mine think she was abused before on drugs had maybe an std or is a true sociopath who can just cut people out. Like I'm telling you guys shes Gone. Doesnt frequent the bars she used to frequent never ever see her around etc. I know j shouldn't care but I'm still like Wtf happened to this chick. Anyone have any idea whatsoever? It's just such odd behavior to me
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
410
Reaction score
216
Age
38
Who knows... we'd need more info or leads than 'She ghosted me, and I never heard anything about her again'. Could have snapped mentally, could have moved elsewhere, could be in jail/mental hospital. Could be worse case scenario too (death). I'd say she ran away to a different city but there's no indicators towards anything.
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
Yea true. She isnt in jail I know that and my friend a month ago her at a nearby dunkin donuts. She did frequently mention that she is surprised she holds down a job. She might of moved very big possibility. Is it just me or is it kind of odd someone literally drops off the face of the earth like that? Like its bizarre behavior. I have no leads because she isnt tagged on anything on fbook insta snap etc. All of her old friends I see them tagged allll the time like there presence is still very much in the area I see them around see pics of them etc etc. But with megan nope nothing at all it's like right after she ghosted me she up and vanished basically.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,409
Reaction score
4,791
Location
Mexico
If she let you make out but wouldn´t have sex she either has an STD or just gets a kick out of blue balling dudes.
 

spred

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Messages
195
Reaction score
148
Age
48
Fear of intimacy, maybe birth mark, burn, some kind of perceived physical defect.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
She found a new guy. Cut you out. End of story.

Anytime a girl ups and vanishes like a f@rt in the wind, she has run off with a new guy.

Focus on your new chick. Not on the ghost.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
I agree my new chick is amazing but curiosity just gets the best of me. AND THING IS if there is a new guy its not on social media which nowadays is so odd Idk what it is but its baffling. Thing is she isnt very attractice. I just clicked with her so well I was so attracted
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
She found a new guy. Cut you out. End of story.

Anytime a girl ups and vanishes like a f@rt in the wind, she has run off with a new guy.

Focus on your new chick. Not on the ghost.
I 100% agree thing is there was no new guy relationship wise.
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
I've been ghosted by randoms off tinder and other forms of social media ofcourse I'm sure 90% of guys have been. Thing is these chicks who ghosted me we usually only went on one or 2 dates and we know absolutly noone in either circle of friends so it's like ehh whatever I'll never see her again its very common. This chick who ghosted me lives 3 miles away USED to frequent the same bars as me every weekend. IS COUSINS with my best friends fiance. Knew my circle of friends very well. Friends with me on every form of social media etc etc it's like you have to go through so much more work ghosting me then to be like sorry dude I'm not feelin it etc. But this chick up and VANISHED fellas like absolutly 0 trace of her in 5 months. she isnt dead because I saw her at a Dunkin donuts a few months back but as far as anything else she isnt alive lol. Not one thing tagged on social media even though all her friends are still out and about. It's so fvckin very odd to me. She was obviously hiding something. I would fvckin love to know what it is. As far as up and vanished with a dude that could be the case but there is 0 sign of homeboy either like you would think she would get caught eventually in a picture with him. Sh!t she even got caught in a picture with me months back I can send it If yall are curious lol.
 
Top