“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

me = 21; she = 25; family = don't disgrace us

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Hi All,
As you probably figured I come from a very conservative family..
A family that is very AFC , and preaches that your first girlfriend should be the one you marry!

Anyways...met this cool HB who is 25...(yes a tad bit older than me)... and I think she digs me....
and she is Hot.....and I guess horny...and I also guess she sees me as her toy boy!
hehehe..

and she is independent and everything which is such a TURN ON...

anyways my family and that EVIL sister of mine say
1)sister: "she is 25, you are only 21,,..she is in a different phase of her life...she is looking to marry someone.....you are still young and looking to start of your career..."

2)sister: "you are going to disgrace our family by going out with a girl so much older than you... also you will disgrace the girl's family"\

3)mother: "she looks like your grandmother"

4) mother: "I'll be very unhappy if you bring home an older girl"

WHAT THE FCUK! how do I deal with such negativity !!??

Plus I don't think i'm going to marry this HB or anything ..just trying to get some experience and have some fun...
but offcourse the family very much disapproves of this !!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Chris, I admire your patience. You really gotta read some books on power, manipulation, self-improvement, co-dependence, etc. That's going to open your eyes. Your mother and sister are manipulating you.

As you probably figured I come from a very conservative family..
A family that is very AFC , and preaches that your first girlfriend should be the one you marry!
Same here. My grandparents raised me in the most important years of my life. They're all AFC. They manipulate through the use of shame, embarassment, always talking about how you'll affect THEM with one of your actions. What about you?

1)sister: "she is 25, you are only 21,,..she is in a different phase of her life...she is looking to marry someone.....you are still young and looking to start of your career..."
How old is your sister? I'm guessing she's younger than you and she still can't go out and have as much fun as you. She's jealous of you and wants you to stay home with her. She's trying to control/change you. Don't be a nice guy. Be a man. Handle your business.

2)sister: "you are going to disgrace our family by going out with a girl so much older than you... also you will disgrace the girl's family"
See what I told you. I know exactly where you're coming from. "You are going to disgrace our family." Rings jealousy and manipulation/control issues. Don't let it bother you. If you do something it reflects you, not your friends, relatives, parents.

3)mother: "she looks like your grandmother"
Come on Chris. Practice your C+F on your sister. Jeez... why are you missing such a big opportunity here. Have fun. She's teasing you, tease back.

4) mother: "I'll be very unhappy if you bring home an older girl"
You're still her little boy. Remember, mothers are very jealous of their son's women/dates. Take a girl home and just watch her responses.

WHAT THE FCUK! how do I deal with such negativity !!??
You don't deal with it. Don't listen to your parents AFC advices, and your sister. I'm thinking your sister knows better than that but is teasing you. As far as your parents, they are ignorant to the lifestyle these days.

Plus I don't think i'm going to marry this HB or anything ..just trying to get some experience and have some fun...
but offcourse the family very much disapproves of this !!!
By all means. Just remember that if she's older, she's in control unless you GOT GAME!

Most importantly, HAVE FUN! It's not the end of the world. Tease your sister, and explain to your mother that her advices are way too conservative for a man your age.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Thanks Ebach! You rock on dude!

My sister is actually older ..23...but yea acts like a jealous fcuk to me all the time..
you are right they're trying to manipulate me ..and get me to stay at home and be bored like them

yes like your grandparents..my family is always worried about how I'll affect them with my actions.... especially when it comes to dating/women.. my mother in particular is very paranoid and protective...

you're right I should practice more C + F on them...and I do sometimes..
eg "she looks like your grandmother"
me : "mom i'm not going to marry her or anything , i'm just using her and doing it for a bit of fun!"
mom: "well thats even worse!"
heheehehe...
classic isn't it !

I will not let my family manipulate or control me...
I am going to take power and control into my own hands...

with respect to the HB25, .. I will take your advice on board to have more game and be in control...
thanks Ebach!
You Rock on dude..
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
best solution i can think of is to get a job, and move out. if you can't afford the rent, move out with a friend. 21 is way too old to be putting up with that sh!t.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
i know..i should move out .!
i'll be graduating in a year...so then i'll be a FREE MAN! :)
<maybe i'll look for shared accommodation for now!>
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Tell the to shut the fvck up!
You do what you want, at your age you shouldn't have to listen to your family's crap like that.


What they said.

PS I want to move out too!
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
thought you guyz might want an update as to what kind of sh*t i have to put up with..
at dinner tonite

mom "I saw HB25 at a party and she was so horribly dressed...her things were all hanging out"

sister "HB25 is such a tomboy...not at all that feminine"
sister "HB25 is not even that fair"
sister "HB25 is quite bulky"

?!??!?!?! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ....

I think MY HB25 is so cute lovely and nice..and I told them that !
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Originally posted by chicksrock

mom "I saw HB25 at a party and she was so horribly dressed...her things were all hanging out"

sister "HB25 is such a tomboy...not at all that feminine"
sister "HB25 is not even that fair"
sister "HB25 is quite bulky"
ChicksRock: "Yeah, I'm not chasing HB25 anymore! I've found the love of my life. His name is George...did I mention I'm gay?"

Mom & sister pass out from shock. When they wake up they insist you date HB25! In fact, they invite her over for dinner!

JUST KIDDING! But can't you just see their faces?:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
 

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
Simple solution...

if you know your family is gonna give you grief about who you date, don't tell them about who you are dating!
It's none of their business anyways right?
You are a MAN aren't you?
Act like one then!
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
hahaha. watertiger... they would definitely pass out...

well its kind of tough them not finding out who i date....
my sister is good spy ..
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by Ebach
Chris, I admire your patience.
LOL me too I read chrisrock first time I saw the nick... it's actually CHICKS and not chris.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
i know its a gay nickname..
when registering I just cldn't be fcuked and typed anything coming to my head...

if I knew i was going to post so often I would've picked a sexier cooler name!
 

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2001
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MA
Hey chicksrock, your family Catholic or Baptist? They sound like most of the Baptists I encounter, or like overzealous religious conservatives in general.
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Chris:

Next time your mother whines about this just tell her: "You better shut up your mouth before someone takes a piss in it!". And if your sister tries to get into the fight just pork her with a 10 foot ninja boner.

Ultimate Power!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Why not have her come over and the meet the family...and spend the night?

-Grey Fox
 

Matt Man

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
BROOKLYN
Originally posted by chicksrock
Hi All,
As you probably figured I come from a very conservative family..
A family that is very AFC , and preaches that your first girlfriend should be the one you marry!

Anyways...met this cool HB who is 25...(yes a tad bit older than me)... and I think she digs me....
and she is Hot.....and I guess horny...and I also guess she sees me as her toy boy!
hehehe..

and she is independent and everything which is such a TURN ON...

anyways my family and that EVIL sister of mine say
1)sister: "she is 25, you are only 21,,..she is in a different phase of her life...she is looking to marry someone.....you are still young and looking to start of your career..."

2)sister: "you are going to disgrace our family by going out with a girl so much older than you... also you will disgrace the girl's family"\

3)mother: "she looks like your grandmother"

4) mother: "I'll be very unhappy if you bring home an older girl"

WHAT THE FCUK! how do I deal with such negativity !!??

Plus I don't think i'm going to marry this HB or anything ..just trying to get some experience and have some fun...
but offcourse the family very much disapproves of this !!!
thank god my ****ing family aint like that. Tell them to go **** there selfs, say i **** who ever i want, or whatever i wait. That seems to hold my family over for an hour and a half. :D :p :D
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
hahaha..
no the family is cool otherwise.
except in this respect !
grrr\

thanks for the moral support anywys guyz!
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
LOL me too I read chrisrock first time I saw the nick... it's actually CHICKS and not chris
Yeah, I realized that after reading a few of his posts and someone quote his name. Talk about illusion!

Next time your mother whines about this just tell her: "You better shut up your mouth before someone takes a piss in it!". And if your sister tries to get into the fight just pork her with a 10 foot ninja boner.
LMFAO! Nah...

Why not have her come over and the meet the family...and spend the night?
I don't think that's a good idea. Usually girls take their men to their parents and men take their girls only when it gets serious. Don't bother taking her to your house. There will be a lot of friction between your girl, and your mother and sister.

You have to assert yourself with your mother. That doesn't mean insulting her. You have to set boundaries. She can't be all up in your business. And your sister, like a said, have fun with her -- practice your C+F, tease, making her jealous, etc. Work your game on your sister to get better at it. That's great practice you can do on daily basis.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top