Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MBA Abroad?

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A little about me; Ex-military, looking to get my MBA through the GI Bill

[tl;dr] I am wondering, would an MBA from (for example) University of Warsaw/University of Taras Shevchenko carry the same weight/marketability potential like an MBA from, say, Baruch College in NYC?

I ask because I will be using my GI Bill and with it comes a certain MHA or housing allowance (vets here would know) and if I become a full time student (overseas) it pays a little bit more, but I dont know if getting such degree will benefit me on the long run. Dollar is still King.

Another option for me is to do an executive program MBA and get paid just $800 for doing an online course (but with an MBA from an American University) But then I would have to find a job in FSU countries, which is tough since I dont speak the language. Or I could *gulp* join the reserves.

Best case scenario is if I could do study abroad so I get US Housing Allowance (based on home university zip code)

Of course I could always study in the US but I am not Chad, and I like Slavic girls so hence I am making this thread.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Instead of an MBA why don't you get a skill based certification?

Engineering or similar skills.

Idk seems like everyone has an MBA nowadays even here in Asia.

When I hire someone their MBA/Degree's means little to me. And from experience most of those with MBA's have learned something in Uni that's about 10 years too late.

I rather hire those with skill sets, more practical.

Ask yourself what you love doing ?