Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maybe Trent is on to something....

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
And there yet again we have another example of basic comprehension skills falling flat. You did not put this into context.

FVCK IT

Waste of time this forum. Absolute waste of time. Its not even intelligent argument, its moron after fvcking moron adding their own point of view without fully understanding whats being discussed at all.

You guys want to live in disney land, you do so. I took a lot from this forum over the last few years, and was hoping I could give something back. Im at a stage in my life where I earn more in a year than most people do in 10. Im banging the kind of women you close your eyes and masturbate and I no longer sit with the constant state of confusion when I deal with women. Thats not because I have game, thats because I have my sh1t together.

I have been through most of the stages some of you still have to go through and come from a position of experience. Clearly, I am wasting my time because no one even bothers to read through a post properly or look at the context that post was actually made anymore. Which means even the simple basics which I take for granted end up as the entire crux of the discussion.

Half of you are not here because you want to learn something, you are looking for validation of some sort. If you are readint through this shqt screaming out loud "IT CANNOT BE" then ask yourself why you are here in the first place. If the answers you are being given are so wrong, what was so right in your life in the first place that you needed to come here?

This place has a negative impact on my own productivity which impacts on my own ability to earn. Its a pointless exercise and I have neither the time nor the patience for it any longer.

The Jophils and his fellow manginas can have this place. Im done with it.

Adios
Blah, blah, blah... would you like a medal? Because, from that post, it sounds like all you're looking for is recognition from a bunch of forum dudes. Even though you say you're not going to be around anymore (which I doubt - I'm sure you've hit refresh on this page for the last 12 hours, waiting for my response), I will still give you what you really wanted.

Congratulations Hooligan Harry, you're a winner in life, even though you play the role of huge d!ck on the Internet.

(Did you notice you're the one spouting on and on about yourself and your accomplishments. And you tried to claim others are here looking for some sort of validation? :p )

It's good to hear that you do well for yourself. While not really rich, I do well for myself as well. I'm sure women notice.

But that's not what we're arguing about. I'm sure everyone posting on this thread will gladly acknowledge that women are attracted to success and money. What we won't agree with is that a man HAS to have wealth to get women. Or that he HAS to be above 6'0 feet tall. Or he HAS to be built like a brick house. And so on, and so on. Because those, simply put, are limiting beliefs that kill your inner game, which is what I pointed out before.

Like I mentioned earlier, I don't read this board much, but when I do, it seems to me that these sentiments are often the underlying message. If that's not what you're about, please correct me.

The guys who try to endorse bullsh!t theories like that are (A) stuck in the SoSuave matrix, where they are convinced they and every other man must build themselves into some sort of gigantic towering monument for women to notice them, and (B) one of these idiotic Last Honest Men types, who've somehow become very popular on this forum. These Last Honest Men guys are just cynics, who think they are privy to some sort of special knowledge about women and attraction. The reality is they fall into the same categorization as the people who believe strongly in conspiracy theories - it's not that they are actually cognizant of some sort of special knowledge or understanding, it's that they get off on the idea of believing they are. Like conspiracy theorists, it's impossible to argue with them because they have such a large emotional investment in their beliefs and have a tendency to get real upset if you go against them. You've seen that dynamic play out in this thread and a number of others.

So if you were nodding your head while you read this post, and you feel like you fall into that group, please do leave this forum and quit spouting your nonsense. I think a lot of people are better off without reading what you have to say.

And please next time you want to say my "comprehension skills FVCKING SUCK BRO!" please explain why. :cool:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
What we won't agree with is that a man HAS to have wealth to get women. Or that he HAS to be above 6'0 feet tall. Or he HAS to be built like a brick house. And so on, and so on. Because those, simply put, are limiting beliefs that kill your inner game, which is what I pointed out before.
And please next time you want to say my "comprehension skills FVCKING SUCK BRO!" please explain why. :cool:
Reading comprehension skills? Yea, it's a problem around here.

Every time me or Harry or someone talks about how beneficial it is to be a "complete" man (healthy, wealthy, and lives life on his terms) you mid 20's guys get your pink silken panties in a wad trying to call us out as absolutists when we are nothing of the sort.

Quote me, or Harry, or trent, or Duff, or hell, anyone else for that matter saying that you HAVE to be rich or muscled up or in the top 5 percentile looks-wise to get laid.

Give us a quote or take your pink panties and go home.

Can't do it? Awwww....too bad.

I just called you out. Just like I have half a dozen other mid 20 something dudes that think they have it all figured out so they come on here and start reading what they WANT to read, not the actual words on the page. So tuck tail and scoot along, sport.

Get a few years under your belt, make some money, gain some status, THEN come back around and tell us something about women.

Or maybe you're the guy who IS content to learn "game" and bang a few chicks here and there at the expense of building your empire. You can wallow in mediocrity all you want, but don't come on here chastising guys who tell it like it is just because if you acknowledge it you acknowledge that there are guys out there that are much higher up on the food chain than you are. And guys like you don't like that, I know. Doesn't make it any less true though.

And I don't care if you have seen more than one woman's naked boobies since junior high.....you don't have the perspective that allows you the insight to know how women really are.

Yea, yea, you can be an ugly loser and still get laid. We get it. Come back when you have something to add to the discussion.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, something must have really struck a chord with you STR8UP - you wasted one of your final precious posts on me. Are you still playing your attention ***** game, where you're threatening to walk out on SoSuave once you reach the 7,000th mark? That's definitely a landmark, although I'm not sure if it's one to be proud of. :rolleyes:

STR8UP said:
Reading comprehension skills? Yea, it's a problem around here.
Actually, I've forgotten more than what you or any other member of the SS God Squad has ever known about reading comprehension. You would be shocked, believe me.

Every time me or Harry or someone talks about how beneficial it is to be a "complete" man (healthy, wealthy, and lives life on his terms) you mid 20's guys get your pink silken panties in a wad trying to call us out as absolutists when we are nothing of the sort.

Quote me, or Harry, or trent, or Duff, or hell, anyone else for that matter saying that you HAVE to be rich or muscled up or in the top 5 percentile looks-wise to get laid.
But you are an absolutist STR8UP. I'll admit I can't speak for Harry - I don't know him from a ham sandwich, all I know about his views is what he's written on these recent threads. And all I know about Trent is that he often sounds like a troll.

Though, I do know about you. I've read your posts for years and interacted with you for years. You are an absolutist. You, more or less, proved it in this post when you implied that men who are wealthy, well-muscled and tall are automatically at the top of the food chain, allegedly above me (though you don't know sh!t about me, so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, ironic considering you just gave me crap for jumping to conclusions and not researching Harry's post history well enough.)

I'm sure you'll accuse me of "poor reading comprehension", so here is your quote:

You can wallow in mediocrity all you want, but don't come on here chastising guys who tell it like it is just because if you acknowledge i you acknowledge that there are guys out there that are much higher up on the food chain than you are. And guys like you don't like that, I know. Doesn't make it any less true though.
That, my friend, is speaking in absolutes. I will acknowledge that there are guys out there who are higher than me in the food chain, but I won't say that guys earn this distinction when they become wealthy or have an "empire built". This is what you're trying to imply - this is what you're all about. And, from what I can tell, it hasn't worked out very well for you - at least in recent years.

In fact, I can think of a handful of guys who I know personally who are "above me" on the food chain. Two of them are bullsh!t artists who earn a modest living, but are good enough talkers that they could be con men, while a few of them are well-off, tall and extremely good looking.

It's all relative. All we're going to do here is argue apples and oranges.

Give us a quote or take your pink panties and go home.

Can't do it? Awwww....too bad.

I just called you out. Just like I have half a dozen other mid 20 something dudes that think they have it all figured out so they come on here and start reading what they WANT to read, not the actual words on the page. So tuck tail and scoot along, sport.
You must be out of your damn mind if you think I'm going to waste my time, scouring through you guys' posting history for one quote.

None of us needs to "prove" that you in particular believe in something. We're all very cognizant of your beliefs, STR8UP. You have 7k posts, you've been here for almost an entire decade. We're more than aware of where you stand on the issues. We're so aware, that former posters like myself who lurk occasionally are coming out of obscurity to call out bullsh!t from you and the rest of the Forum People .

I've been reading your stuff for a long time, and this is always how you respond to perceived attacks. You'll come out like a politician whose opinions clearly lean one way, but he doesn't want to acknowledge it, only back-stepping and defending yourself with semantics and crap lines "work on you're reading comprehension!!"

Get a few years under your belt, make some money, gain some status, THEN come back around and tell us something about women.
Once again, you're assuming a great deal about me. It's ironic again because you got upset with me about doing something similar to Harry at the start of this thread.

But just for the sake of discussion - scathing argument, rather - I will humor you. While my degrees are nothing to brag about, I have experienced career and business successes not typical of a 25-year-old. I've also had status and even fame on a local level. None of it mattered until my inner game was right, and I developed a healthy relationship with myself.

THAT is what the message should be around here: Build your empire, attain your wealth and your external successes, but don't do so at the expense of developing your inner game and internal state of being. Ignoring one completely will make you worse off and more fvcked up mentally than you originally were.

Or maybe you're the guy who IS content to learn "game" and bang a few chicks here and there at the expense of building your empire. You can wallow in mediocrity all you want, but don't come on here chastising guys who tell it like it is just because if you acknowledge it you acknowledge that there are guys out there that are much higher up on the food chain than you are. And guys like you don't like that, I know. Doesn't make it any less true though.
Ridiculous and unfounded. More retarded "Last Honest Man" rhetoric that you and the rest of the God Squad here get off on preaching.

Not to mention, I haven't posted in months. You know nothing about me, outside of what I just told you. Let's move on.

And I don't care if you have seen more than one woman's naked boobies since junior high.....you don't have the perspective that allows you the insight to know how women really are.

Yea, yea, you can be an ugly loser and still get laid. We get it. Come back when you have something to add to the discussion.
And I don't care about any of that jibberish either.

Some final thoughts:

This little mini Renaissance that has gone on here this week, with me, Solo, Warrior and others has been nice. But it's not going to last. All of us will get fed up with arguing with you guys - the Forum Guys - and we'll move on to real-life matters. You'll probably respond to this post with a longer, more abstract and personally-confrontational post, which I wouldn't have time to respond to even if I took a week off of work and living actual life. By the time I come back Monday, you and the cronies will have picked my carcass to pieces.

I don't have the energy or the time to argue to these lengths with you guys on a weekly basis. Nor do any of my other like-minded posters.

Eventually, this mini Renaissance will taper off, and things will be back to their cynical, bullsh!t ways. New guys will continue to come here, read the defeatist crap that gets posted, have their inner game killed and be worse off than when they arrived.

And that really sucks.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP himself has proven that with all his wealth, status, experience and game, he's only pulling average looking attention wh0res, cheating married women, over-the-hill ex-GFs (all way over 30 y.o) and occasionally getting blue-balled by college girls.

Admittedly I only do a little better than that (meaning that I get laid mostly by 20~28 y.os, average-looking to cute, sometimes hot, and get blue-balled by a few hot AWs of the same group) but I'm just a relatively inexperienced, average-looking, short 26 y.o Asian guy with sweet fvck all assets to my name.

I do know the power of status though. Back in my motherland (I'm an immigrant), I'm a mini-celebrity and can get very good looking girls easily. Problem is that they all want to marry me (no ring, no love) and my ex-GF's (who was a beauty queen) dad (ex-military guy) still wants to kill me for deflowering his precious daughter then buggering off overseas.

Seriously, many things that STR8UP and Harry say are correct but they're so full of themselves and such absolutists that people can't help but disagree with them.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
Wow, something must have really struck a chord with you STR8UP - you wasted one of your final precious posts on me. Are you still playing your attention ***** game, where you're threatening to walk out on SoSuave once you reach the 7,000th mark? That's definitely a landmark, although I'm not sure if it's one to be proud of. :rolleyes:

Actually, I've forgotten more than what you or any other member of the SS God Squad has ever known about reading comprehension. You would be shocked, believe me.

But you are an absolutist STR8UP. I'll admit I can't speak for Harry - I don't know him from a ham sandwich, all I know about his views is what he's written on these recent threads. And all I know about Trent is that he often sounds like a troll.

Though, I do know about you. I've read your posts for years and interacted with you for years. You are an absolutist. You, more or less, proved it in this post when you implied that men who are wealthy, well-muscled and tall are automatically at the top of the food chain, allegedly above me (though you don't know sh!t about me, so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, ironic considering you just gave me crap for jumping to conclusions and not researching Harry's post history well enough.)

I'm sure you'll accuse me of "poor reading comprehension", so here is your quote:

That, my friend, is speaking in absolutes. I will acknowledge that there are guys out there who are higher than me in the food chain, but I won't say that guys earn this distinction when they become wealthy or have an "empire built". This is what you're trying to imply - this is what you're all about. And, from what I can tell, it hasn't worked out very well for you - at least in recent years.

In fact, I can think of a handful of guys who I know personally who are "above me" on the food chain. Two of them are bullsh!t artists who earn a modest living, but are good enough talkers that they could be con men, while a few of them are well-off, tall and extremely good looking.

It's all relative. All we're going to do here is argue apples and oranges.

You must be out of your damn mind if you think I'm going to waste my time, scouring through you guys' posting history for one quote.

None of us needs to "prove" that you in particular believe in something. We're all very cognizant of your beliefs, STR8UP. You have 7k posts, you've been here for almost an entire decade. We're more than aware of where you stand on the issues. We're so aware, that former posters like myself who lurk occasionally are coming out of obscurity to call out bullsh!t from you and the rest of the Forum People .

I've been reading your stuff for a long time, and this is always how you respond to perceived attacks. You'll come out like a politician whose opinions clearly lean one way, but he doesn't want to acknowledge it, only back-stepping and defending yourself with semantics and crap lines "work on you're reading comprehension!!"

Once again, you're assuming a great deal about me. It's ironic again because you got upset with me about doing something similar to Harry at the start of this thread.

But just for the sake of discussion - scathing argument, rather - I will humor you. While my degrees are nothing to brag about, I have experienced career and business successes not typical of a 25-year-old. I've also had status and even fame on a local level. None of it mattered until my inner game was right, and I developed a healthy relationship with myself.

THAT is what the message should be around here: Build your empire, attain your wealth and your external successes, but don't do so at the expense of developing your inner game and internal state of being. Ignoring one completely will make you worse off and more fvcked up mentally than you originally were.

Ridiculous and unfounded. More retarded "Last Honest Man" rhetoric that you and the rest of the God Squad here get off on preaching.

Not to mention, I haven't posted in months. You know nothing about me, outside of what I just told you. Let's move on.

And I don't care about any of that jibberish either.

Some final thoughts:

This little mini Renaissance that has gone on here this week, with me, Solo, Warrior and others has been nice. But it's not going to last. All of us will get fed up with arguing with you guys - the Forum Guys - and we'll move on to real-life matters. You'll probably respond to this post with a longer, more abstract and personally-confrontational post, which I wouldn't have time to respond to even if I took a week off of work and living actual life. By the time I come back Monday, you and the cronies will have picked my carcass to pieces.

I don't have the energy or the time to argue to these lengths with you guys on a weekly basis. Nor do any of my other like-minded posters.

Eventually, this mini Renaissance will taper off, and things will be back to their cynical, bullsh!t ways. New guys will continue to come here, read the defeatist crap that gets posted, have their inner game killed and be worse off than when they arrived.

And that really sucks.
Tell'em why you mad son!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WHT1BTCLHY
:whistle:

What I highlited in bold people need to read that and memorize it, the guy dropped a jewel there

Good stuff Mike

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Is there anyway we could get the mature forum to be over 30 yrs old? These twenty something divk heads who have no idea what the fuvk is going in life are on here trying to talk shivt. Respect your elders **** lips. News flash; If you are 25 you are still a baby. You havent seen **** yet unless you have been living in the projects and have no money. Shut the fuvk up and enjoy the experiences we share with you. Ungrateful **** head. I can tell by the way you write that you are a pompous bitcvh. Yeah, I'm a troll huh? You are a feminist piece of shivt. The only reason I even posted on this thread divk head, is because my name is on it. Now go to bed, and dream in your little head about how the world is and why you think your age doesnt matter when you respond back.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
Is there anyway we could get the mature forum to be over 30 yrs old? These twenty something divk heads who have no idea what the fuvk is going in life are on here trying to talk shivt. Respect your elders **** lips. News flash; If you are 25 you are still a baby. You havent seen **** yet unless you have been living in the projects and have no money. Shut the fuvk up and enjoy the experiences we share with you. Ungrateful **** head. I can tell by the way you write that you are a pompous bitcvh. Yeah, I'm a troll huh? You are a feminist piece of shivt. The only reason I even posted on this thread divk head, is because my name is on it. Now go to bed, and dream in your little head about how the world is and why you think your age doesnt matter when you respond back.
^^This is ignorance at his finest, so unless you from the hood you haven't experinced life? really? dude do yourself a favor read your post again, read this, log off, the only pompous one in this thread is you.
Pook said:
In the same way, our minds start out pristine and pure (that of the child!) and everything is playful, fun, and simple. But as time passes, philosophies and bitter memories accumulate. The diseased person looks at life only through the philosophical lens, living a life of past memories, and so his life decays and decays until there is no life within him.
Pook hands you the chalice. Drink and pass the cup around. This water from the Fountain of Youth will wash away these errors, all those ‘frames’ your bitter memories eat at your mind. Drink to the girls that rejected you viciously. Drink to the ‘macho’ guys that beat you up in school. Drink to the chains of routines, errands, and appointments. Drink to your ambition, drink to your melancholy, drink to your loneliness. Drink to your heart’s content and pass the cup around. Your mind has now absorbed the blessed waters of the Fountain of Youth. You are now the light of the world! Your life is now young, fruitful, fun, easy, simple, and your body will reflect it as well.
The world is now your sandbox. Rejoice! Many people get swallowed up in their vanity, all believing themselves 'brilliant' and 'smart'. They follow their philosophies unquestioningly and their lives walk on the quicksand of melancholy. But... they see the new you and it smashes all their philosophies to bits. They ask each other, "How can he be so happy? How can he be so ALIVE? Let us study him and we will write articles and manifestos on him." But you know the truth. Their ambitions have consumed them while you look on life with youthful eyes...

...and live in a Child's Paradise

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39559
OH La la la

:rockon:

:whistle:

p.s. Trent and any other guy please watch this, I decided to talk to a real "DJ" in real life about this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CzbKUJ1i7Y
"Looks, Money and Coke Part 1

http://en.sevenload.com/videos/OP8j3ji-Looks-Money-and-Coke-Part-2
Looks, Money and coke Part 2

^^his opinion but I respect it, good insights

Last edited:

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this because we made fun of a guy who advocates useing cocaine to snag women? I'll say personally I make fun of it is because it's nothing new to me. Since I've grown up in the inner-city and been around a little eventhough I'm a "baby" at 26, it's the same crap that goes on every day. A women will open her legs to pay a bill, get get government assistance, a little bit of change, and for something that has to do with drugs. In other words: they're cheap hoes. They get you through a period of blue balls and that's all they're good for. The thing about this board I thought was being taught was how to game women who have their stuff together.

I mean, I've learned to be patient knowing if you dropped a seed it would open the floodgates. I learned to think about taking care of myself instead of living for the other man; to take chances;and how to be a better man instead of just being that nice sexless guy. It just gets me with all the stuff here it comes down to spending money on powder and throwing it out to some cheap hoe or like some guys, getting a woman drunk. If it was just about strong arming women, I could knock them over the head, drag them somewhere, and do the deed. Or if I really wanted to have some fun, knock a guy out while he's with his woman, and then drag her off.

The point is that if your panties are in a bunch over it Trent, I'll give you props for at least being truthful about it, but it's nothing new from where I sit. There's always going to be some woman that gives it up for some pretty mundane stuff just like there are going to be women who won't get wet unless you're showing millions.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
MikeYikes122 said:
Mike - what exactly are you arguing with STR8UP about?

STR8UP never ignored the importance of inner game.

If you read closely, he was saying that, many guys think they are Greek Gods just because they have *some* inner game, and can pull some sex.

His point was, if you REALLY want to experience being a chick magnet, if you really want to be on top of the food chain, then you will have to add financial success, and some fame and status ON TOP of your inner game. That is the true Alpha male.

That's what he is saying when he talks about being the *complete man.*

I think STR8UP was expressing his frustration at the bias of certain guys. If a guy lacks muscles, he will say: 'Oh you don't need muscles to get girls.' Or if a guy lacks money, he will say: 'Oh, you don't need money to get girls.'

It's true, you don't need muscles or money to get girls, you may even get an HB9 once in a while. But STR8UP was saying that if you want to experience rock-star status, and be on top of the food chain, you will need to be the complete package: you will NEED to have looks, muscles, style, inner game, AND status, money, fame, ALL OF IT

So in that sense, STR8UP is being absolutist

But if you just want to get some simple sex, with some HB7 - then of course, there are no absolutes, you don't NEED to have all of that. Just don't get a big head and think you are a total chick magnet cause you slept with a HB7.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MikeYikes122
Build your empire, attain your wealth and your external successes, but don't do so at the expense of developing your inner game and internal state of being.
:up: perfectly said

Originally posted by Trader
His point was, if you REALLY want to experience being a chick magnet, if you really want to be on top of the food chain, then you will have to add financial success, and some fame and status ON TOP of your inner game. That is the true Alpha male.
i disagree. this is NOT a true Alpha. yes, we can agree that women look at these things, status, fame, wealth, etc. and tailor their decisions based on your social status. however, a true alpha doesnt let these things define him.

do you really want to be on the "food chain" at all? at what point are YOU making the decisions as far as what YOU want in a women? Selecting, not being selected?

throwing fame, wealth, etc out the window, the only thing you have to stand on his your INNER game. when you work on this then you realize that these other tangible things dont matter, atleast not with the goal in mind of being "selected".

That's what he is saying when he talks about being the *complete man.*
there was a member who was LIVING in his car. In his words, "waking up and having the sweat from his hands produce steam fromt the cold air". he had NO HOME. working 3-4 jobs constantly.

does this make in the incomplete man? his mind was set on certain goals to obtain. he had a vision, a dream. he was focused and finally achieved his goal of building his "Castle".

THIS is what makes the "complete" man. not status, not wealth. when you live on your OWN standards, with NO ONE ELSE DICTATING them.

the problem that MOST men face is they focus on achieving these things, status, wealth, etc for all the wrong reasons. when your focus is believing that this is going to get you women, then this is the opposite of what i define as a alpha, let alone a "complete man"

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
:up: perfectly said

i disagree. this is NOT a true Alpha. yes, we can agree that women look at these things, status, fame, wealth, etc. and tailor their decisions based on your social status. however, a true alpha doesnt let these things define him.

do you really want to be on the "food chain" at all? at what point are YOU making the decisions as far as what YOU want in a women? Selecting, not being selected?

throwing fame, wealth, etc out the window, the only thing you have to stand on his your INNER game. when you work on this then you realize that these other tangible things dont matter, atleast not with the goal in mind of being "selected".

there was a member who was LIVING in his car. In his words, "waking up and having the sweat from his hands produce steam fromt the cold air". he had NO HOME. working 3-4 jobs constantly.

does this make in the incomplete man? his mind was set on certain goals to obtain. he had a vision, a dream. he was focused and finally achieved his goal of building his "Castle".

THIS is what makes the "complete" man. not status, not wealth. when you live on your OWN standards, with NO ONE ELSE DICTATING them.

the problem that MOST men face is they focus on achieving these things, status, wealth, etc for all the wrong reasons. when your focus is believing that this is going to get you women, then this is the opposite of what i define as a alpha, let alone a "complete man"

*REPS*

I'm loving this, Inner game, being a complete man, not letting success defining you

Gosh this is what the forum needs more of this

Good stuff Daven

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Now people are saying that I advocate using cocaine to get women. I have never seen this much stupidity since I started the last thread. Fuvk this. I can't believe how many duvmb fuvks I am dealing with. Not worth posting anymore.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
Now people are saying that I advocate using cocaine to get women. I have never seen this much stupidity since I started the last thread. Fuvk this. I can't believe how many duvmb fuvks I am dealing with. Not worth posting anymore.

As I told Harry don't let the door hit ya

:wave:

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha at 25 means having goals-that will get you laid. Being ALPHA at 50 means you better have ACCOMPLISHED those goals and set new ones. By then, you should achieve. By 50 money talks and BS walks. You young kids can talk now, what will we see when we look at you in the future? That is part of the difference here-perspective. At 50, harry and I have achieved. We don't fall for the line of BS from our contemporaries with no money. The Bible verse "by their fruits you will know them" comes to mind- if they could do,they would have done by now.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Alpha at 25 means having goals-that will get you laid. Being ALPHA at 50 means you better have ACCOMPLISHED those goals and set new ones. By then, you should achieve. By 50 money talks and BS walks. You young kids can talk now, what will we see when we look at you in the future? That is part of the difference here-perspective. At 50, harry and I have achieved. We don't fall for the line of BS from our contemporaries with no money. The Bible verse "by their fruits you will know them" comes to mind- if they could do,they would have done by now.
Great point.

Of course a true Alpha does not let outer things such as money and status define him.

Being Alpha is about inner game.

But if you have true inner game, such as courage, decisiveness, and ambition, sooner or later you ARE going to have the outer fruits to show for it - the money and the status.

Probably the one exception is the Alpha who decides to pursue a very unique path such as renunciation of wordly riches because he just wants to pursue some sort of *hobby* - but that is the exception, not the rule.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know whats really funny.

I actually thought about this thread when I was out this past weekend. Get this, on Friday night, I decided to go out and visit a few friends who were in town. Little did I know, they brought this hot blonde with them to be the DD...which was cool, cuz I'm into hot blondes. So anyways, I was talking to her and decided to try out the drug dealer angle and see how it worked out. I busted out: "How about you and I go to my house afterwards so we can snort some coke and fvck?"

And you know what...

It worked. A little too well in fact. I almost ended up with a new girlfriend right then and there. And it wasn't necessarily because I had access to drugs, (I have seen far too many guys try this angle and fail horribly because the girl could see right through it), it was because I put forth the image of a powerful drug dealer.

That is the key. So don't go buy a bunch of drugs thinking that it will make you are chic magnet. You need the persona as well.

Now, on to the girlfriend part: After we had a little bit of connection and talking, etc. I just decided to be bold and grab her by her golden locks and kiss her. I honestly think that girls are not looking for a guy who "respects their space", they want someone who will take the chance and go for it...now. Not on the second date, not right when she is about to leave, but he goes for it when he wants to and is willing to put himself out there and face the consequences. In case you were wondering how normal guys get girlfriends without being super PUA's; that's how. I had forgotten about this little detail for a long time, I'm glad that I remembered it.

Oh yeah, almost forgot another interesting tidbit. Most blonde girls dye their hair for attention and status. It is my experience that some part of the status that they are looking for has to do with coke and being around people who can afford it. Just a helpful hint, thats all. Lets not start a flame war because of it.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha can be inner game,but you could have the attitude you are Alpha when in reality you are just STUPID. Had a guy in the office about a month ago who needed a tooth pulled. I decided with the curves in the root, it would be better for the oral surgeon to deal with this one. He told me"if I had your tools I could pull it[right, I've pulled a couple thousand,but you think you can start with this one-dumbazz]" "well, I have it loose for you-I put the wood handle of the nutcracker on it and hit it with a hammer[great,he's watched castaway starring Tom Hanks]" Next, he tried to intimidate me[good idea intimidate the guy who may have sharp tools in your mouth],but gave it up after realizing I had 4" and 40lbs on him[not to mention 6 years of karate and 2 years of college wrestling]

He runs around thinking he's ALPHA, I just think he's stupid.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some thoughts on what I am reading here in this thread:

First,
The dimension of life that involves snagging women with coke, lot's of money and fame, etc. is certainly alive and well and is in itself, it's own batch of fun and good times. No doubt that stuff works and works quite well.

Second,
The other dimension of life that involves snagging women with character, inner game and just all around natural attraction is also alive and well and is also it's own fun, good time.

I guess, in terms of picking up women, no one method is more superior than the next. Lot's of things work.

So I guess I don't understand what this URGENCY is when it comes to picking at and pointing out....that ......THIS WORKS, THIS WORKS, THIS WORKS!!!!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
radiodude said:
So I guess I don't understand what this URGENCY is when it comes to picking at and pointing out....that ......THIS WORKS, THIS WORKS, THIS WORKS!!!!
Lots of dudes defending their theories and egos instead of posting field reports of what actually worked for them. It's their fantasy football league basically.

Reaction score
This is funny.
STR8UP says,

Scroll up, I posted Harry's comments on how you had to be "RICH." trent is a nutcase and Duffdog, well, there's no hope for him lol. Any man that believes that to be successful in business is all a GAMBLE and NOTHING ELSE matters (including any type of financial education) proves his worthiness of debate.

STR8UP says,

And this is the PROBLEM with this thread lol, this is what I keep saying, NO ONE has the insight to say how women really are because no woman is the SAME!

Str8up you and your "gang" can continue to spit out your theories on women because you obviously have them all FIGURED OUT in your mind, but the fact of the matter is when you TYPE, any guy with ANY level of experience with women just smells the bull**** miles away.

You guys are locked into your own fantasies. Not saying that's bad, hell, everyone has a dream. ;)

trent says,

Is there anyway we could get the mature forum to be over 30 yrs old? These twenty something divk heads who have no idea what the fuvk is going in life are on here trying to talk shivt.

Classic. You start a debate, a group of folks challenge your views, and instead of debating the merits of their argument you instead try to SILENCE the messenger!

trent you suck, your agruments suck, your "theories" suck, your life sucks. Log off, go find a job, come back and post something when you are at a happier point in your life. You are unemployed and you need work.

Your "tip" of "be a drug dealer and women will **** you" is one of the WORST ways of ANY way to get *****. Any guy with any level of common ****ing sense knows there's MILLIONS of other LEGAL ways to get women then to risk the chance of going to ****ing jail.

You're an idiot.

Trader says,

It's true, you don't need muscles or money to get girls, you may even get an HB9 once in a while. But STR8UP was saying that if you want to experience rock-star status, and be on top of the food chain, you will need to be the complete package: you will NEED to have looks, muscles, style, inner game, AND status, money, fame, ALL OF IT
This is bull****. You know why Trader? It's NOT because I'm "20 something and just dont' know any better," it's because with my OWN TWO EYES, every day, I see what you just said out to be a lie.

I see guys with nowhere NEAR ANY level of financial freedom or competence, with TONS of hot ass chicks. TONS.

Throw out another theory to explain what I'm seeing. Oh I get it, they are with the deadbeats because the deadbeats have potential lol?? No wait a minute, the girls aren't really Hotbabes right??

NEXT.

trent says,

Fuvk this. I can't believe how many duvmb fuvks I am dealing with. Not worth posting anymore.
Now we see who's the real *****. Why you so emotional trent? It's just a Forum. :D

Duffdog says,

So anyways, I was talking to her and decided to try out the drug dealer angle and see how it worked out. I busted out: "How about you and I go to my house afterwards so we can snort some coke and fvck?"

And you know what...

It worked. A little too well in fact. I almost ended up with a new girlfriend right then and there. And it wasn't necessarily because I had access to drugs, (I have seen far too many guys try this angle and fail horribly because the girl could see right through it), it was because I put forth the image of a powerful drug dealer.
Too bad she wasn't an undercover lol! That would have been VERY FUNNY.

You and trent are stupid, keep using your "drug dealer" technique, I think I'll stick to using more legal ways and more SANE ways to get *****? I mean, I wouldn't want to get caught with a ton of coke by the cops and go to jail FOR TRYING TO GET *****. If ANYTHING, I better actually BE a ****ing drug dealer and making money off the **** if I'm going to RISK my freedom over it. But not you and trent, nooooo, you two are the Coke Pimps. :crackup:

trent btw, since you got so much Coke why you say you broke lol?? Oh I get it now! You gave it away for ***** right! Smh, :nono: , rule number one you NEVER waste inventory.