Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maybe Trent is on to something....

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
That is not how it is supposed to work. If you are doing it right, you would say that you have a lot of coke (you are a dealer) and will hook her up whenever she needs something. That way, she pays you for the snow and fvcks you as well.
Good point. Get the right the markup and you can enjoy a nice profit with benefits.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
02hero said:
I'm not as hardcore as that. I just stick a nicotine patch on her arm when she's asleep. And remove it just before she wakes up in the morning. :up:
Now caffeine is a lot cheaper. You hide the coffee maker and tell her she's not getting any till she drops her panties, you have a slut for life!

Reaction score
Hooligan Harry says,

No, retard, you assumed that I took the position that you cant be successful with women unless you make 100k a year. No where did I say that?
Well, in backbreaker's thread, you made a couple comments:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=165550&page=2&highlight=money

Hooligan Harry says,

So money, looks and notoriety/fame are not important when it comes to landing the hotties? Keep telling yourself that fellas. Game is a facade used to create the social status money, looks and notoriety/fame would normally give you. If you cant accept that fact, then continue to be shocked when the average chump earning 70k a year working hard to keep the spare tyre at bay only ever normally lands the average fat american women.
Unless a guy is making over 70k - 100k a year, he's not getting the quality women and is only worthy of fat and non-attractive women. THAT'S what you said. Did you not?

In that same thread you continued:
Hooligan Harry says,

70k a year is not money. 200k a year is starting to get somewhere.
So if a guy is not in the top 3% of the income population he can't get no quality girls, the only girls he can get are fat/non-attractive ones?

:yawn:

Hooligan Harry says,

It seems as if you were the only testosterone in the house?

You were basically beaten into the ground by estrogen to the point where you have the mentality of a fvcking eunuch.

You are the perfect example of WHY we need the traditional family unit (something you said you were glad is dead) Without it, we produce potential sociopaths with no understanding of who they are or where they are going. You are the prefect example of why boys need strong fathers in their lives and why gender roles are crucial to the development of well adjusted children. Or they end up saying **** like this too
Blah, blah, blah, you and Trent can continue to post links to my "childhood issues" thread all you want. The bottom line is, when it comes to the actual TOPIC we are discussing right now, YOUR AGRUMENTS are wrong.

You are wrong that women have no value and should stay in the kitchen. I've posted COUNTLESS links to women successes and inventors that you seem to scroll over.

I've posted COUNTLESS links to women providing value in other areas BESIDES just baring children and cooking.

You have YET, in ANY thread that we debate in to counter my agruments. Instead you and Trent post links to my "childhood issues" thread as IF that's going to make YOUR POINTS in this DEBATE about women valid?

What does posting links to my thread have ANYTHING to do with this debate?? Of course, NOTHING, and the only reason you and Trent post links to it is to try and hide the fact that you are getting SLAUGHTERED in this debate.

You have no real comebacks to ANYTHING I post. No facts, no statistics, no nothing. Just more theory and ideology and calling everyone a "mangina" when they posts FACTS that show your agrument to be wrong.

You and Trent are whiners, period.

IF you have been having bad experiences with women CHECK YOURSELF, don't disqualify over 200 million women in our country.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now caffeine is a lot cheaper. You hide the coffee maker and tell her she's not getting any till she drops her panties, you have a slut for life!
that doesn't work. She might drop her panties to any other dude who smells like coffee.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Message Boy; Everyone here knows my reputation of telling it how it is. Everytime you speak you make people laugh at you. Just let it go. The fact you don't have real life experience is not always a negative. You live in another world, one day you too will experience what we talk about here. Now is not the time, but stop insulting people and calling them names. You seem like you are 12 when you do that. This will be the last time I will address you. I don't deal with people who have very low reading comprehension skills. Try not to call people names champ. If you disagree with us, so be it.

P.S> by the way, I notice you think that most men don't have money and earn a modest living. You say they are not in the top income in the country. You are correct. But you are missing something big there. None of the guys I know who are rich even work. They don't work and they don't make money. Most rich guys my age have RICH PARENTS. They are trust fund babies. That is not in the statistical world of yours. The guys I see throwing money at girls are those whose cash belongs to dad. So stop this. You are living in spirit world. Just let your homosexuality take over. Stop fighting it. It's okay to be gay. Many gay guys I know are perfectly ok with what they do. They push for womens rights just like you. It's okay to be AFC. It's just not time yet for you.

Reaction score
trent says,

Message Boy; Everyone here knows my reputation of telling it how it is.
Who besides the "American Women Svck" guys? And why do you care about some online reputation? You said your personal and professional life SUCKS right now, how about you log off and go build a credible reputation in real life?

Just a question. Shouldn't you be looking for a job?

trent says,

Everytime you speak you make people laugh at you.
Who's laughing besides you, Harry, and Duffdog?

It goes like this, you guys make a "American women svck thread" I respond posting statistics showing that what you just posted doesn't add up, you respond with "Message Boy is a mangina."

I actually find a little entertainment in making you guys look very stupid lol. But I must admit, it's starting to get boring as you guys are becoming too predictable. I'm probably going to leave you guys be and just let the forum **** you out eventually.

trent says,

Now is not the time, but stop insulting people and calling them names. You seem like you are 12 when you do that.
Lol you are delusional. I said you guys WHINE too much. You guys called me a mangina, pvssy-worshipper, woman-killer, all types of ****.

So stop it.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of this shyt is getting anyone laid. Whining and arguing. Listen ladies, man up. Strippers like blow. Women like money, women like looks,women like game, women like women! women like afcs to settle down with, women like real men, women like what they like, so just go get you one, dammit. It's some women out there who like what you have to offer. Just get the fvck out there and quit yer bellyaching.

Especially you Message Boy. I can't consider anything you say seriously until you go and post a field report of something...saying hi, getting a number, a lay, something. You need to worry less about these arguments and theory bullshtt and go take some damn action. I would advise you to leave the forum until you have something to report back. You are getting sidetracked with this crap. Good luck.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
I don't recall hurting your feelings. I actually think you are funny. I think I told you to go fuvk yourself one time. I don't recall calling you any names. Maybe I told you to suvk my divk or something. But I never called you a mangina or woman killer. You just need to read a little more carefully to understand what I'm truly talking about.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trent, we are well and truly beaten by The Message Boy. He has us. He has slaughtered all in his path since joining this forum. If only he could put into practice the awesome understanding he has of life, he would not be a borderline sociopath so confused by the opposite sex he dreams of killing them.

He has all the answers already and is here to educate. This kind of enlightenment is something he was borne into. First hand experience cannot provide this kind broad understanding

I think SoSuave has finally found the Messiah

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Does anyone go to the field? daytime or nightime?

:confused:
Dude, this is not the Mystery Method forum. There are ****loads of websites and forums discussing basic game.

Do you really need to read through how well some guys date went? I think its safe to say that most men on this forum should be at a stage in their life where landing a date or getting laid is not that big a deal. What can we learn from this? What can you learn from my explanation of how well a date went two nights back? I said this, I said that. Then I fvcked her at her place and left early in the morning so I could get to the gym? How does it help you?

General discussion is what you are looking for.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
Dude, this is not the Mystery Method forum. There are ****loads of websites and forums discussing basic game.

Do you really need to read through how well some guys date went? I think its safe to say that most men on this forum should be at a stage in their life where landing a date or getting laid is not that big a deal. What can we learn from this? What can you learn from my explanation of how well a date went two nights back? I said this, I said that. Then I fvcked her at her place and left early in the morning so I could get to the gym? How does it help you?

Message Boy is the proof that you're wrong. Some use the MM forum as a haven from actually doing anything. This place needs as much action as theory for some people.

Reaction score
Warrior74 says,

Especially you Message Boy. I can't consider anything you say seriously until you go and post a field report of something...saying hi, getting a number, a lay, something.
Solomon says,

Does anyone go to the field? daytime or nightime?
I know you guys aren't talking to me, I posted two damn reports recently on what I got going on and I got hardly NO RESPONSES, none from either of you two.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=165728

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=166101

It's these guys that are spitting out all this negative bull**** around here without posting any field reports whatsoever. Search under their name and see if you find ONE report, just "theories".

I've also posted rants. I posted on responses I've been getting lately, the girls I'm dating, etc. Again, I get hardly no responses. Just because the field reports I've made aren't 10 pages like useless threads LIKE THESE, doesn't mean I did not make them.

Warrior74 says,

I would advise you to leave the forum until you have something to report back. You are getting sidetracked with this crap.
Again dude you must be talking to them. But you are right and I will call a spade a spade, it's been long time for me to leave these guys alone because they aren't going to change. And yeah, it can be sidetracking so, you're right, I am stepping out of this debate but, just don't say I DON'T make field reports.

Hell I got a couple I can make now from the last 2 weeks, crazy **** has been happening.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
None of this shyt is getting anyone laid. Whining and arguing. Listen ladies, man up. Strippers like blow. Women like money, women like looks,women like game, women like women! women like afcs to settle down with, women like real men, women like what they like, so just go get you one, dammit. It's some women out there who like what you have to offer. Just get the fvck out there and quit yer bellyaching.

Especially you Message Boy. I can't consider anything you say seriously until you go and post a field report of something...saying hi, getting a number, a lay, something. You need to worry less about these arguments and theory bullshtt and go take some damn action. I would advise you to leave the forum until you have something to report back. You are getting sidetracked with this crap. Good luck.
Good message, but you should just say what you really want to say. I'll do it for you.

This thread and this forum has a tendency to fill with bullsh!t from posters who are forum people - not real-life people. Here you have a bunch of guys who want to sit around and talk about women instead of actually going out and talking to them.

Could you lure women in with cocaine? Probably - strippers, crazy party girls and hood rats with drug problems.

But it's not even worth discussing, because there are plenty of other ways to attract women, which don't involve money or illegal methods. Try going to the gym, building confidence, learning conversation skills, improving your wit and charm, expanding your social circle, etc., etc.

You don't need cocaine or large sums of money to be successful with women. Even if you are broke as fvck and living with your parents, you can find a woman or women who are willing to overlook it, provided you work on other aspects of your personality. If you are the right kind of guy with the right kind of game, there are plenty of women out there who are willing to overlook anything about you. You see this dynamic playing out all the time in REAL LIFE. How many times have you met a guy who doesn't have jack sh!t going for himself, but still has a hot ass girlfriend who is willing to put up with his bullsh!t because he has swagger and he fvcks her right? I've known plenty of guys like that.

I think some of you guys are stuck in the SoSuave matrix. Imagine if you had some of these conversations with normal, well-adjusted guys in real life. They would laugh at you if you told them you needed cocaine or wealth to attract women.

Seriously. Just come back to Earth for a few minutes and think objectively about some of the conversations you're having. These are absolutely ridiculous and exemplary of a defeatist mentality.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, just leave us alone.....haha As if we were really bothered by you. Amused maybe, bothered?, nope....I never wanted to hurt your feelings little buddy. i just get pissed cause u don't read everything carefully before you reply....Good Luck!

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Message Boy said:
I know you guys aren't talking to me, I posted two damn reports recently on what I got going on and I got hardly NO RESPONSES, none from either of you two.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=165728

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=166101

It's these guys that are spitting out all this negative bull**** around here without posting any field reports whatsoever. Search under their name and see if you find ONE report, just "theories".

I've also posted rants. I posted on responses I've been getting lately, the girls I'm dating, etc. Again, I get hardly no responses. Just because the field reports I've made aren't 10 pages like useless threads LIKE THESE, doesn't mean I did not make them.

Again dude you must be talking to them. But you are right and I will call a spade a spade, it's been long time for me to leave these guys alone because they aren't going to change. And yeah, it can be sidetracking so, you're right, I am stepping out of this debate but, just don't say I DON'T make field reports.

Hell I got a couple I can make now from the last 2 weeks, crazy **** has been happening.
Good man. Getting into these endless debates are useless. Action is the only thing that really matters at the end of the day. People can argue all day but if your not getting what YOU want, and the info your getting is not getting YOU there, it doesn't matter. I could hate on women all day or talk about theories ...but at the end of the day its not getting me laid. Stay on point man and stay focused on your journey and getting what you need. Good luck.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some of you guys are stuck in the SoSuave matrix. Imagine if you had some of these conversations with normal, well-adjusted guys in real life. They would laugh at you if you told them you needed cocaine or wealth to attract women.
And there yet again we have another example of basic comprehension skills falling flat. You did not put this into context.

FVCK IT

Waste of time this forum. Absolute waste of time. Its not even intelligent argument, its moron after fvcking moron adding their own point of view without fully understanding whats being discussed at all.

You guys want to live in disney land, you do so. I took a lot from this forum over the last few years, and was hoping I could give something back. Im at a stage in my life where I earn more in a year than most people do in 10. Im banging the kind of women you close your eyes and masturbate and I no longer sit with the constant state of confusion when I deal with women. Thats not because I have game, thats because I have my sh1t together.

I have been through most of the stages some of you still have to go through and come from a position of experience. Clearly, I am wasting my time because no one even bothers to read through a post properly or look at the context that post was actually made anymore. Which means even the simple basics which I take for granted end up as the entire crux of the discussion.

Half of you are not here because you want to learn something, you are looking for validation of some sort. If you are readint through this shqt screaming out loud "IT CANNOT BE" then ask yourself why you are here in the first place. If the answers you are being given are so wrong, what was so right in your life in the first place that you needed to come here?

This place has a negative impact on my own productivity which impacts on my own ability to earn. Its a pointless exercise and I have neither the time nor the patience for it any longer.

The Jophils and his fellow manginas can have this place. Im done with it.

Adios

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Message boy,

Can you find another thread to ruin? Trent made a good observation about girls and drugs. Some of us know many girls in the club scene and I will be the first to admit that they are fun to fvck even if they are hopped up on coke.

Being a dealer is one way to have status. I know lots of unattractive guys who get girls just because they are "the dealer" and the girl likes the power that comes along with that title.

Some guys are not experienced in the ways of getting females with status because they have never had any. I'm trying (well, I was anyway) to shed some light on how this status thing actually works. I don't think that you will come to recognize how status means so much to a girl until you are older.

But, until then, could you please just get out of the threads where other men are discussing how it is used in real life?

Please?

BTW-- still waiting to see these super hot girls you are banging...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:

You are right, this isn't Mystery Method Forum but with all this KBJing and Theorizing going on you might think it is.

Harry personally speaking you know how Field reports helped me? I read tons of crap, and good stuff, but I couldn't apply any of it cause it was mostly a bunch of theories and crap like that. Once I started writing my own Journal, I saw my mistakes and stuff i was doing right. I can flip through a report say, that I wrote a year ago, and remember from reading it what happened how I felt etc etc. Having done has helped me because I've seen a huge improvement when I first started writing to know. I noticed at my times of high success it's because of my sheer confidence and positive mindset and at times of my lack of success doing a bunch KBJing and theorizing crap which are total inner game killers

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23562
^^This guy hands down has to be one of the best writers, yes it's very long, But it's very detailed and he does a good job of conveying his mindset in this post

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=156250&highlight=snowplow
^^Hands down break down his mindset quite clearly and he never posts about crap that he says, or anything like that why? cause it's irrelevant, yes he posts theories but test's them, and this is what makes this an interesting read. ROCK SOLID INNER GAME

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134914&highlight=Jon
^^I recommend anyone reading this, might not be the greatest writer but hands down, he is exactly the type of DJ that Pook always mentioned in his writings, And his FR's are hands down some of the most interesting I've ever read

^^^I rather read those Harry, about guys improving themselves willing to take a plunge and learn the game, then a bunch of theories and guys flaming each other. You guys are now arguing to argue, which to me is a waste of time. I rather learn from guys who test their theories out then read a bunch I met some forum guys in real life who loved to theorize a bunch and you know what their success with women is in real life? ZLICH! Zero! Nadda! these guys always talked great online and wrote some great posts, but in real life they couldn't get laid it it was the end of the world. The guys who I see are successful in real don't talk about or even think about half this stuff, cause their to busy getting laid!

This is why I agree with Warrior and Mikeyikes a 100% you rather make posts "theorizing" about women then go meeting and talking to them. I rather go talk to them, I posted this thread as a joke but also to apologize to Trent and you guys ruin it with your "Theories" bull****

@Messageboy--I'll go peep those out my man, good to see you taking the plunge

peace

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
And there yet again we have another example of basic comprehension skills falling flat. You did not put this into context.

FVCK IT

Waste of time this forum. Absolute waste of time. Its not even intelligent argument, its moron after fvcking moron adding their own point of view without fully understanding whats being discussed at all.

You guys want to live in disney land, you do so. I took a lot from this forum over the last few years, and was hoping I could give something back. Im at a stage in my life where I earn more in a year than most people do in 10. Im banging the kind of women you close your eyes and masturbate and I no longer sit with the constant state of confusion when I deal with women. Thats not because I have game, thats because I have my sh1t together.

I have been through most of the stages some of you still have to go through and come from a position of experience. Clearly, I am wasting my time because no one even bothers to read through a post properly or look at the context that post was actually made anymore. Which means even the simple basics which I take for granted end up as the entire crux of the discussion.

Half of you are not here because you want to learn something, you are looking for validation of some sort. If you are readint through this shqt screaming out loud "IT CANNOT BE" then ask yourself why you are here in the first place. If the answers you are being given are so wrong, what was so right in your life in the first place that you needed to come here?

This place has a negative impact on my own productivity which impacts on my own ability to earn. Its a pointless exercise and I have neither the time nor the patience for it any longer.

The Jophils and his fellow manginas can have this place. Im done with it.

Adios
Don't let the doors hit ya (KBJ's aren't needed here)

TOODLES

:wave: