Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maybe Trent is on to something....

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disclamier: This thread was taking out of context and was meant as a joke/apology to Trent(it's his experinces, I might not agree but I can't knock his experinces), anyone who thinks that I belive this needs to go read a field report or two!!

Tuesday have been desginated days for me and one of my wings to hang(usually some other people come with here and there), he is a natural, sucks at opening, but once he is in set, he rarely ever gets blown out and can charm the socks of your mother if need be. (it doesn't hurt either that he keeps getting compared to that actor in "Transporter")

anyway I call him to make plans here is how the convo went down

Solo: what's up Jay? what you up too
Rjay: Just got done at the strip bar man
Solo: word how is that? isn't it kind of early to go to the srip bar? (thinking to myself, what an AFC thing to do, I mean its not even 9 o clock or hell 8 and he is at the tity bar)
Rjay: Great got two numbers....from strippers
Solo::eek: (regains composure)
Man how much money did you trick on those hoes? you musta been genorous
Rjay: Pfft, you know me better then that, I just told them I had some Cocaine, they fall for it all the time :cool:
Solo::eek:

My aplogizes Trent

I'll see what Game I can soak up from him tonight....More Coming Soon

:crackup:

Last edited:

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Coke is huge with all kinds of women. It doesn't mean all women do it. It's not just strippers, bar rats, hoes, club rats. It's every girl that has tried it or heard about it. It makes them go CRAZY. And it makes them very horny. I have seen crazy ugly dudes get some beautiful women because of coke. It's amazing what they will do for it. All kinds of women, all ages, seem to be interested in it, if if they know or tried it.

Last edited:

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a scientific basis for this.

Not that I would do it, or recommend it but.....

http://alcoholism.about.com/od/coke/a/blnida040721.htm

"Perhaps most notable was the neural activity measured in the amygdalas of study subjects; the women experienced a marked decrease in activity, in contrast to the increase observed in men," the report said.

The amygdala is involved in controlling social and sexual behavior and emotions.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus dude, you needed someone to tell you that strippers like cocaine?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I envy your innocence.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's common knowledge: the best way to a stripper's panties is through her nose.

Other party girls: you don't need cocaine but if you have other "cool" drugs, you're in.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
Jesus dude, you needed someone to tell you that strippers like cocaine?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I envy your innocence.

Yeah dude I was so clueless man, I still belive that all women are saintly creatures who can do no wrong, and that an evil man mainpulated these pure innocent beings into the sinhood called "stripping"

:rolleyes:

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Solo, I have some amazing oceanfront property in Arizona for you to check out! But seriously, coke is catnip for s1uts but not the mother of your children

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless of course you meet the future mother of your children after she has "settled down" and you never find out that the saint was a coke fiend at one stage of her life. Just because a woman experimented with drugs does not mean that she would not make for a good mother.

You can NEVER tell chaps. Its a red flag of note, but there is no certainty you would ever find out. 90% of US banknotes have traces of cocaine. This **** is so common its on the money you give to your kids to buy lunch with. The fact that so many people on this forum express outright disgust when you suggest that a lot of women are into it goes to show just how many are oblivious to how wide spread usage is.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
If I took Coke I am afraid of what I would turn into.
Mr Montana of SCARFACE comes to mind.
"Say hello to my 'lil friend".

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Hooligan Harry said:
90% of US banknotes have traces of cocaine. This **** is so common its on the money you give to your kids to buy lunch with.
That doesn't mean that 90% of America is doing it. Most, if not all, drug deals are done in cash, since it can't be traced. Colombian cartels don't have "accounts receivable". Most of the guys who are cutting the drugs are also handling their own cash...it is NO surprise to anyone that there are trace amounts of coke on US notes.

That's the second time in this forum that I've seen that statistic thrown around as if it means something. :rolleyes:

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes

90% of the most traded currency in the world having traces of cocaine does not point to high usage of the drug.

makes perfect sense

Reaction score
Hooligan Harry says,

yes, 90% of the most traded currency in the world having traces of cocaine does not point to high usage of the drug. makes perfect sense.
:yawn: this guy still speaks in absolutes. This is the same guy that believes if you are not making over 100k a year you can't be successful with women.

I'll call my mother up and see if she's doing cocaine, (seeing as MOST women do it, right Harry). ;)

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, retard, you assumed that I took the position that you cant be successful with women unless you make 100k a year. No where did I say that, although it comes as no surprise that you yet again fail to put into context the message of the post. Its a trait you seem to display quite often.

I would avoid talking to your mother too much though. If this was true:

The Message Boy said:
My family never really accepted me as a "real person" either. My mother used to spoil me a little when I was younger, but as a I into Middle School she just dropped off of talking to me period. She would always make little remarks about, "Why aren't you like the other kids?" "I bet so and so is a better man than you are." Things like that. I could NEVER talk to my mother about personal problems, because when I tried to, she would LITERALLY lay in her bed and continue watching TV as if I wasn't saying anyting.

My sisters always seen me as a loser or a wimpy boy.
...its best advised you have minimal contact with your old lady instead.

It seems as if you were the only testosterone in the house? Which would explain why you have been conditioned to believe the nonsense that you do and why you take the illogical approach to the arguments you engage in. You were basically beaten into the ground by estrogen to the point where you have the mentality of a fvcking eunuch.

You are the perfect example of WHY we need the traditional family unit (something you said you were glad is dead) Without it, we produce potential sociopaths with no understanding of who they are or where they are going. You are the prefect example of why boys need strong fathers in their lives and why gender roles are crucial to the development of well adjusted children. Or they end up saying **** like this too

The Message Boy said:
Then I start having thoughts about killing women. Seriously.
Then I start having thoughts about suicide. Seriously.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=165652

You want to sort your **** out? Start listening to men and toss aside this bull****, feminised garbage you think is normal. You are in no position to be offering advice and you are in no position to be passing judgment on others you sniveling little wreck.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use cocaine to get women: got it. Next I'll be hearing how you should shoot your woman up with heroin to make her stay in a relationship with you.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
Use cocaine to get women: got it. Next I'll be hearing how you should shoot your woman up with heroin to make her stay in a relationship with you.
Wait a cotton picking minute.....Are you telling me that doesn't work? :D

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thissucks003 said:
Wait a cotton picking minute.....Are you telling me that doesn't work? :D
Only for you baby!:p

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
I'm not as hardcore as that. I just stick a nicotine patch on her arm when she's asleep. And remove it just before she wakes up in the morning. :up:

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortunately, those of us who can get laid without dangling coke in front of girl can save some money.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
radiodude said:
Fortunately, those of us who can get laid without dangling coke in front of girl can save some money.
That is not how it is supposed to work. If you are doing it right, you would say that you have a lot of coke (you are a dealer) and will hook her up whenever she needs something. That way, she pays you for the snow and fvcks you as well.