Maybe It's Puberty... lol

GateKeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, little story for you all.

This girl comes to my school, I talk with her and coincidently it was a GOOD day, so my entire persona was good. (Keep in mind this was BEFORE I found sosuave.com)

She really took a lot of initiative with me. She invited me places and I went with her most the time, (except when my schedule wouldnt alow it.) There was one particular time where she went for icecream, and the while driving in her car, she started a conversation about sex.

I totally f*cked up the convo and became nervous and all that stuff. She ends up moving to a town NEXT to my town. It's still to far for me.. no car.

I think -=I=- see her as more of a friend now. I never thought this would sincerely happen, but even though she is a HB 8, and has kind of deep pockets, I'm really not completely interested. Last night we scheduled a get together for today, and when I woke up at 9am, I called her and canceled. I sincerely didnt feel like going out, and I ended up working on my 15 page essay. My plans for the night fell apart by themself.

I don't know whats up? Usually I would do psychological analysis on myself... but I just dont feel like im in the mood. I don't know, maybe it's my financial problem.

I've been working on 2 tv shows and an apparel company for over a year now, with everyone telling me its not going to work except for myself and God. I won't quit and I know it will pay off in time, but I need money now. Especially since my parents and life are putting pressure on me.

I can't pay for a car, nor the upkeep. I have no savings for when I'm 18. I can't afford this trip to Florida, all this money stuff. Oh well, thanks for reading my rants people. I'll probably feel better soon. Any words, I will take time to read and acknowledge if you wish to send em'. Peace & God Bless world.

The Journey to Alpha Male...ism... :)

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're not interested.

what's the problem here?

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like everything is in your favor. Are you happy you aren't interested in her or what?

GateKeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
indifferent. Maybe a bit confused at myself

GateKeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the encouragement. I know it's not healthy to stay depressed. Are you signed up with the bootcamp that we are currently *putting together*

www.hsdjbootcamp.tk my aim is there too
Peace

Vincent... talking about closing threads... you can close this one if you want to :D