Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maybe I'm becoming a little too harsh

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what happened. Maybe this indifference thing is too engrained into my soul. Anyways, here's what happened.

*some girl calls me*: hey AFK!
me: hello
*girl* : whats up?
me: do I know you?
*girl* : yEA! can't you tell? it's <name>
me: 1) no I cannot tell. 2) how the hell did you get my number.
*girl* : um....if you don't wanna talk its okay.
me: okay cya.
*girl* : wait!!
me: :CLICK:

So uh....yea....kinda harsh, but just a little. So how can put them down easier. I like to get to the point. I never gave my number to anyone. I mean...I don't want these punks calling me whenever they're partying cuz I've got my own schizz to do. Stalker? Maybe. Insane? Definitely.

mb121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, nice Comrade Protector, the spirit of the great one is within you. However, you should of inquired her into getting you a subway sandwhich and help with tidying up the house, who knows, maybe she could of been worth your time? I mean good quality house cleaning is coming pretty expensive these days...i swear this one chick the other day wanted like minimum wage...her crazy prices were out the ROOF (when I was going to let her stay within a 10-feet radius of myself).

Chicks these days....always wanting more, well I say give them more * !

NOTE: for all *'s substitute for the word housework.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

That was great, bro!
Keep it up! :D

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok not too harsh...that's good.

Yeah, I need to get them to start doing stuff for me. I told this girl to make me breakfast once, but she's a lazy ass and didn't come the next day.

So I just ignored her and one day behold....the doorbell rings at 7 AM and I have a nice omelette.