"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Maybe I'm becoming a little too harsh

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Here's what happened. Maybe this indifference thing is too engrained into my soul. Anyways, here's what happened.

*some girl calls me*: hey AFK!
me: hello
*girl* : whats up?
me: do I know you?
*girl* : yEA! can't you tell? it's <name>
me: 1) no I cannot tell. 2) how the hell did you get my number.
*girl* : um....if you don't wanna talk its okay.
me: okay cya.
*girl* : wait!!
me: :CLICK:

So uh....yea....kinda harsh, but just a little. So how can put them down easier. I like to get to the point. I never gave my number to anyone. I mean...I don't want these punks calling me whenever they're partying cuz I've got my own schizz to do. Stalker? Maybe. Insane? Definitely.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mb121

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Haha, nice Comrade Protector, the spirit of the great one is within you. However, you should of inquired her into getting you a subway sandwhich and help with tidying up the house, who knows, maybe she could of been worth your time? I mean good quality house cleaning is coming pretty expensive these days...i swear this one chick the other day wanted like minimum wage...her crazy prices were out the ROOF (when I was going to let her stay within a 10-feet radius of myself).

Chicks these days....always wanting more, well I say give them more * !


NOTE: for all *'s substitute for the word housework.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!


That was great, bro!
Keep it up! :D
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Ok not too harsh...that's good.

Yeah, I need to get them to start doing stuff for me. I told this girl to make me breakfast once, but she's a lazy ass and didn't come the next day.

So I just ignored her and one day behold....the doorbell rings at 7 AM and I have a nice omelette.
 
Top