"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

May be this be love?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Not to say I am in love yet, but it may be soon enough. I think I have found a nice girl (online), who lives very close. We have been chatting, but not too much, only because she had a recent break up with a guy who ditched her on valentine's day! What an ******* huh?

Anyway, I am trying to show her I am here for her, as a friend... hopefully that is what I will become and sooner, maybe more. She is even taking up some alcohol because she is hurt. It seems like she is over him, just not the situation of the break up. She says I am a good listener and that is a great thing to be to a girl.

She is 19 years old, she plays tennis, she studies at a university: journalism. She says she is over men (only because she must be feeling hurt). But I don't intend to give up on her just yet. I am starting to like this girl. Only problem is, she just won't initiate a chat with me first. It's always me messaging her trying to get a conversation going on. Like just before, I asked how her day was, she said she was studying and she still is. So I said sorry and left her alone. But now she is online and it seems she isn't set as busy anymore (msn messenger). She won't tell me that she has finished homework or say she is back. And I feel like I don't want to keep bothering her, like: "hey, are you finished yet?"

So what shall I do guys? Does she need time maybe? I wish she would at least message me sometime first and start up a conversation. I also worry if I don't chat to her for a while, she won't either and that will be the end. But I dislike TRYING to always chat with her first.

Tell me your thoughts please.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJmonster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
oregon, US
Anyway, I am trying to show her I am here for her, as a friend... hopefully that is what I will become and sooner, maybe more
You are definitely being friendly with this girl, which is fine, if you need a female friend that will never think of you as a man who she'd ever consider dating. This girl definitely sees you as a friend, and it will be very very hard to get her to see you as more than that. You've been her emotional tampon, and you've always been the first to message her, which makes you seem desperate.
 

Qualtran

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
Go outside and meet a flesh and bones woman. You are young, dont be a pvssy and use the internet as your excuse for not going out and trying to meet real women. This relationship will go nowhere because there is no relationship, and this chick, as far as you should be concerned, does not exist.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Alright... she lives "pretty close" and she just said she recently "broke up" with some guy over valentines day? If it's just been a week, go meet her. If it's been a month..consider yourself possibly in friends position.
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
I wouldnt even mess with her. You said she has alcohol problems and shes only 19? Sounds kinda fishy to me
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top