Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Max's warm approach journal

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Max's Path to Manhood Journal

Hello everyone!

Since I ended my last LTR in which I was a total AFC, I broke free. Apparently, it was like I popped the bubble I was in and started feeling totally diferent. To explain it plain and simple, it's like I blew a fuse in my head (a really bad one).

With that fuse out of my system, I started improoving dramatically. There where so many things I wanted to do when I was stuck in that passed LTR, and now, I have a marvellous chance to go for them all.

There is something very important I would like to point out. Honestly, I wanted to post this as a new thread because I wanted to share it with everyone. I am convinced that many of us need this kind of information. Also, this is such a marvellous prologue to my journal.

Originally written by INTERCEPTOR about maybe 3 years ago.

Max, try as hard a spossible to NOT WASTE TIME.

TRY as HARD as POSSIBLE to NOT SEEK APPROVAL OR VALIDATION FROM ANYONE.

You are only here for a short while, Max.

I will give you the secret to Life.......

Max, this is the secret to your Life.....

Nothing but what is in your Heart and the DESIRE YOU HAVE IN YOUR Heart Matters.

Nothing else matters but what YOU want to do in your life.

You can do anything you want.

You can BE anything that you want.

You can HAVE anything that you want.

Only, only ONLY LISTEN to the DESIRE you have in your HEART.

This is why seeking approval, permission, or validation is so misguided and SAD.

Max, it is SAD that somehow we lost our way and THINK that WE NEED "approval" for our feelings and our ideas, our hopes and dreams.
That we APOLOGIZE for BEING MEN, for BEING MASCULINE AND ACTING in a MAsculine manner.

Never apologize for being a man.
Never apologize for being Masculine.
Never apologize for your Desires as a Man.

The Secret to Life is ONLY DO WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART.
Thank you interceptor, because those words where the needle to pinch my bubble. Thankyou so suave for letting me meet this awesome people and recieve this sort of valuable information. The story behind all this is that fifteen minutes after re-reading what INTER sent me years ago I was ending my relationship with my girlfriend. I would like to point out that I should offer an apology for not understandig and applying all that before.

So to get back to the topic, right now I am thinking of two reasons for starting this Journal.
1. No more reading and thinking. ITS TIME FOR ACTION!
2. Keep me pushing myself to improve from post to post.
3. Take advise from you guys on what is right and wrong.
4. Make you guys push me for commenting and expecting (hopefully).
5. Practice my english. I am attending an "advanced" english writting course.

I would also like to point out the fact that I am not a big fan of cold approaches. Not everyone will agree with me but whilst cold approaches are great for practicing and removing anxiety, I find what I call "warm approaches" much more ammusing.

What I call a "warm approach" is something similar to a cold approach but with a context to back me up. Some might say that is the same as a cold approach, but I rather call it that way. I could illustrate this with the following example:
COLD APPROACH: you are in the mall, see a HB, count a maximun of three seconds, approach, say hi, my name is... or hi, can you tell where can I...
WARM APROACH: Hi. Hey, I am thinking of buying this ... and I need a female opinion, what go you think...

Well, after all the nonsense from this non-english-native :crackup: , lets move on to the ACTION! :) :cheer: :up: :rockon:

Last edited:

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Three weeks ago.

When I was in my LTR I used this girl as some sort of "virtual backup chic" . Yes!, things where not going well in my LTR and less in my head.
The thing is that I remember that everytime I talked to this girl (from now on I'll call her HB-R), she always asked me if I had a GF, and how stuff was going on with her.

Three weeks ago I called her because I needed her profesional services (this is not a joke, It's just that I can't think of another way of saying it LOL). Ass usual, she asked about my GF, and my response was that we broke up plain and simple. I could tell she was nearly smiling. Anyway, I started flirting incredibly with this girl. It felt amazing. To be honest, one of the best feelings in life LOL.
So she laughed like never. After 15 min. I wanted to hang up, so I started closing the conversation. She quickly said that we should meet and have diner, to which I sayd "yeah, sounds good, we can fix it for next week".

Two weeks ago.

I called her to ask abut the "service" LOL. And again my flirting was out of control. She laughed. I included sexual jokes this time to the always I am the big prize routine (witch I love).

HB-R: Work is stressing me so!
Max: Looks like you need an assistant. I am such an efficient guy! Ofcourse I have to be paid accordingly... say a new top shelf cellphone.
HB-R: LOLLLZ. Hey, maybe I can find you a place in my office.
Max: Hey it better not be under your desk cuzz...:D
HB-R: LOLLLZ.

Sorry, hahahahaa. I just had to post that convo because I could not believe I was gaming so cool!

One week ago.

I called her a couple of times during the week but no response, so left a message. Called again on friday to meet on Saturday. She agreed. Then called 5 hours before the date to cancel because she was taking work to home. (Ouuch, strike 1). She said she would put me as first priority blah blah...

This week.

Called her twice in the week and no response. I would say that is Strike 2. Thus, she has been nexted.

Hah, but Im the Max! So she still has to call me to fix up the "services", and I'm betting she will excuse herself and will try fixing another "date". To which I plan to respond stuff like: (playing tough and bussy) "hum, I'm not sure... you seem to be very bussy and I dont plan to mess your schedule (Ironic + C&F). Pick me up on this day at this time." And whenever that happens im planing to ask to drive her car because it's a pretty cool one :).

For now: Absolutely NO contact. But I really like the girl. She's perfectly an HB9.

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so, fearing I would enter oneitis with HB-R, which by the way I consider the worse illness of mankind, I decided to go out. Technically, it was my first "sarging?" ever.

The plan was to go to a mall an complete the following.
- EC+smile every girl that passed near me.
- At least 3 warm approaches.
- At least 1 long convo.

Hey! Im still an AFC remember. Im taking baby steps here :).

So here is what happened:
Locking EC and smiling was extremely easy. I did over 50. So I moved to the WAs.
I was looking for a nice shirt so I entered a couple of stores. Followed Sr Fingers on this one and started approaching girls that where payd to talk to me LOL!. It was amazing! After 30 secs of me flirting, I had 3 female employees laughing and smiling and chasing me. They where making fun of each other because of my astonishing cologne :).
Never did something like that before, It felt amazing!
The bads: In the 3 female group: 2 UGs and 1 barely an HB6. So I didn't spend time asking for phones or whatever.

Second store: I was asking for advise in a very flirtful way. But both female-employees where anoyed or something, I felt no vibed so "I got the hell outta there".
Third store: full of males. NEXT!
Fourth store: It was a bershka (female clothes only store) so I was prettending to buy a gift to my female cousin. Employees there suck! They don't even serve people. Also, There where only like 2 girls worth approaching. 1 with her BF and 1 with her mom. I had everything prepared to aproach the girl with her mom (an HB8) but thy here like glued toghether. I was planning:
Max: "Hi. hey, Im buying a present for my cousin's birththay and she is about youre size. Would this fit you?..."

Anyways. I walked the mall up and down hunting but here's the breakdown:
- Hords of UGs.
- Like 2 out of 10 where HB5 or HB6.
- Like 1 out of 10 where HB7-HB8. All of them holding hands with BF.
- Zero girls by their own.
(I am only considering girls I found to be between 18 and 28 or so... I'm 23)

This mall sucks ass (I guess I have lost my english)
I am not going back to that doghouse.

But Max has not had enough. So I decided to go to a terrace where there are Bars and restaurants. I was more than reddy to approach any girl, even using a cold approach. But the situation was pretty much like the beforementioned breakdown.
Zero approaches.

I guess Ill have to look harder.
But I woul like to point out that, according to my culture/country. It is very hard to find a girl my age all by herself. Also, there is a sort of social-economical issue.... God will punish me for this... but heck: Girls with less money=UGs, and there are waaay many of those here in the street.

Anyway, I think it was not bad for the first day.
Thankyou for your atention. Now, shoot !! :)

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi folks!

I havent posted in a while cause I think SS was down about 2 weeks ago and last week I took a family trip to the beach. Here is what has happened so far.

2 Weeks and 3 days ago:

I got home and some friends of my brother where at my house. I had some beers in a friends house so when I got home I started flirting with a girl, everybody noticed and I didnt care. Those guys where younger so it was easier. I closed this girls number but she was like an HB6.

I was really thinking that at the end of the night I would erase her No. Haha I was like practicing.

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 Weeks ago:

I received an invitation to a party from an engineers convention. I knew everybody was going to know everybody but heck, I decided to go for the sake of approaching girls.
So after 1 hour:
Like 50+ UGs. Like 5 HB6-7. Like 2 HB8s with their respective boys. So I decided to go for the 6-7s...
HA!
Found a tabble with 3 girls alone and within 5 secs I approached. I must say, I ways nearly paralized, there was lack of breath and all. But Bang! Mi first regular approach.
I wass all cool saying:
Hi I came to check out this party but Im not from the convention. What do you girls do?... blah blah. Do you like to party? blah blah..

HB5: was extremely friendly (but I hardly looked at her when speaking)
HB6: was all over me, we danced a lot, she was throwing her ass at me al the time etc.
HB7: I was into this one cause had a pretty face, regular boddy, she was kindda short.
I got all theire numbers.
HB5 introduced me to many other girls but she sucked at introducing, so nothing happened.
After dancing a lot with HB6 I was trying to approach other girls but HB6 was like crazy, so she got in the way etc.

I ended up taking HB6 to her house and guess what, she tried to kiss me AND I placed the cheek, then kicked her goodbye out of the car. THAT WAS ODD. She was too ugly I guess.. hehehe

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
1 Week ago on the beach:

I told myself I wanted to approach at least 1 girl per beach I visited.
This tripp sucked ass: my mom whas so freaking anoying!!!
There where hardly people at the beaches.
And any semi-posible approach would be acompained with a BF.
No approaches and It was the start of the negative spiral.

This week:
I am really working my ass out. Running, swiming, jogging, weights, healthy eating, sleeping.
I have taken an extra advanced english class (sorry, im not applying it here =) and till thursday everything was regular.

I texted the 4 numbers I got in order to try to set a date. All 4 flaked through the texting. I wasnt interested that much dough. So I know its my fault, I didnt try harder but thats OK.

Also theres this chick I really liked. I commented about her up there. (HB-R). Affter all the flirting, this b!tch is now avoiding me. But I wanted to have a job she owes me done so yesterday I got straight to her house.
She wasnt there.
(I realize I am such an AFC for doing that)
I go to a near by mall to kill time so I can go to her house again (YEP, AFC all the way!):
UNBELIEVABLE: she was there in the mall!!!............ with her supposed to be EX!!!!!!!
Hah! Its true, if theres an EX Im as much as dead to her.
It was rather shocking, but I let go.
....I dont freaking believe it!.....
Go onto my car and Swore Id go no contact!

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
So after all that incredible negative spiral I decided to take accion. I decided to approach some women. Thats why, yesterday I went to the mall for cold approaches.
Damn...! Still the negative spiral:
I happen to run into my recent EXGF's BFF. For some stupid AFC reason, I feel unbalanced and dont feel like approaching women.
I drove all the way to another mall (The same last one I visited whitch sucked as$).
I decided It was time for pushing hard-luck back and kicking its ass. I put some nice music in the car and changed my attitude.
After nearly 3 hours, here is the balance. Yup... youll kill me for this...

Like 10 eye contact: I dont believe it! I mastered that. In fact, last time, I recieved back around 20 eye contacts or IOI from girls. Whats going on?

I know! I missed 1 approach because I saw an HB7 who was all by herself. The reason why I chickened was because she had a grumppy face, and she was in a not too accesible place.

I saw at least 50 UG+HB5/6s
I saw NO HB9s or 8s.
I did saw like 3 or 4 HB7s but all them where whith there family, her BF or had baby in arms =S.
BTW I saw like 10 to 20 GAY dudes and even like 2 of em IOI. CRAP!

So, this last's month score is 0 ZERO, NADA... or in fact, considering the wasted hours im in negative!!!...

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
On top of all that above.

Today I tried to contact friends and old friends to set something for tonight.
Well long story short:

I have NO friends, and I have NO social Circle.
I have NO girls #s, I have NO spinning plates.
I have NOT approached an HB7+ ever.
THUS
Apparently I am a WBAFC and have no balls.

SO what the hell am I supposed to do?

KEEP FIGTHING!!!!

I am convinced that I can become such an amazing DJ!
In fact, once I kinda hook a girl up I cant stop flirting or making her laugh.
Some things like C&F and KINOing I have kinda developed something.
But without friends, social circle or cold (or warm what ever I dont care how I call it anymore) approaches. I am as much as an AFC.

Fvck that!.
HERE ARE THE GOALS!

1. Work and creating a new social circle. My old friends suck! and we didnt have that much in common anyway.
2. Work on eliminating the fear of approaching. I was sooo tense yesterday!
3. Work on feeling less awkward and more relaxed on the pressence of HB7/8/9
4. Work a new style in which I dont care what people think about me! I dont care If Im the only guy in the mall who performs cold approaches!
5. Work on finding a hobby: something to cheat girls with.
6. Keep upgrading my body, my DJ skills in general, my objective in life which is traveling the world, and my finances.

PS:
I know I am more good looking than what I think of myself when approaching.
In fact, I think most HB6s and under get intimidated when I lock eyes with them: and hey! I knowwww the tricks: light smile, relaxed, emiting good vibe, chilled look.

I guess I just faced a wall I need to brake regarding: "APPROACHING WOMAN", AND "SOCIAL PROFF". 2 Critical factors for becoming a top DJ.