sevbucmash
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2022
- Messages
- 1,033
- Reaction score
- 523
- Age
- 42
Plus $10 tip, $90 for a haircut. Unless you want a cheap haircut for $40 + $10 tip, $50 bucks like a regular ugly dude.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I use a tea tree oil toner pads by Desert Essence...
I pay $0 because I just shave it. I would never pay that much for a haircut...that's absurd.In Miami, my friend, minimum $40 plus tip, $50 for a haircut. If you want expensive haircut, $80.
I can get extremely good haircuts for around $40 +$5 tip at specific barber shops. I refuse to believe a $90 haircut would be much better in fact I am thinking it might be worse because anyone charging that much is probably delusional about the quality of their cuts.Plus $10 tip, $90 for a haircut. Unless you want a cheap haircut for $40 + $10 tip, $50 bucks like a regular ugly dude.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I’m being OCD in this thread but when you’re improving your looks while having a lot of fun, that’s ideal.You guys that get worked up over your looks would have better results with women by further developing your masculine side. You know women make fun of your type right?