Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Maury is a fvkin disgusting she-bytch

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6-heads lewis said:
Browne is never wrong, sometimes she's a bit off and that's only because of the negative energy of the crowd. You need to think positive.
What everyone wants is just looove. Let's all hold hands from coast to coast and sing songs of peace.

Or something everyone knows. Like the soundtrack of American Idol.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Yeah.

I'm sure he cares. Especially after driving out of the studio in his Benz.

The ho's are a means to an end. And that end is rolls of Benjamin Franklins.
Yeah, he's an oppurtunist out to make a dollar.
But he's not gangsta pimp like you making him out to be.

He is definitely perpetuating the idea of beta-ized males fostering illegitimate bastard children. And believes he's captain save a ho.
You think he's laying down pimp hand on Connie Chung? I think not.

You think just because Tom Cruise drives a Buggatti Veyron, that he doesn't actually believe in that Xenu/Scientology crap?

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Then why all the paternity tests?
It's a paternity test, it's not like he's performing magic.
What great service is he providing us guys?

Crap is crap. Who gives a fvck if he's doing it for money, altruistic reasons or because some little gnome told him to. The result is the same...it's shyt. Nothing on his show benefits men in any way. And only perpetuates the 'girls will be girls' idea when it comes to women cheating.

Do you see Maury offering assistance to the men?
No, it's Maury holding the women tight, with both arms and stroking them. Whispering into their ears about how it'll be okay and he'll help them out.
And when the guys go backstage to confront the bytches on their lying, he yells at them to back off...that it's uncalled for. Uncle Maury will help out these little princesses.

You'll see him hugging and giving support to some hor who lied to her husband that she was brutally raped. She fvcked his friend and the paternity test proved that the husband was the real father. No condemnation from Maury...just a wonderful ending where they all embraced and thanked god that the husband was so beta-ized that he cried and hugged his wife and was so happy the child was his. Yeah, Maury's no traitor...he's looking out for us guys.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
He's looking out for ratings, just like every other talk show host. Since housewives are his main audience, he tries to cater to women as much as possible. Not really that complicated, here.
Who's saying it's complicated.
Everyone knows that everything on TV is for ratings.
Just because it's TV and it's done for ratings, we shouldn't just excuse it.
I guess it's okay for all the stupid shyt Rosie spews because she's doin' it for ratings.
Or the crap Oprah spews from that spchincter-like thing on her face.
If Bill O' Reilley is being a tool, people call him out on it.

Natural selection use to weed out the ugly and unfit. Now with modern medicine and plastic surgery we're inundated with fat, ugly, low-class hors that walk around like they're HB10's.
And the pretty ones are off the scale when it comes to being 'ugly inside'.

But it's only a TV show done for ratings.
And a TV show that reaches millions of women on a daily basis. It won't reinforce these shytty behaviors or have any effect on these viewers passing these behaviors down to their daughters for the next generation of men to deal with, right?

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Hmm. Maybe.

I go by the episodes I've seen years ago. I guess he's gotten really bad.
Well, I don't know.
I've only caught an episode or two.
So maybe you're right too.
It's an amusing show in a trainwreck kinda way :)
The stuff I saw, he was so AFCing on these women.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Hmm. Maybe.

I go by the episodes I've seen years ago. I guess he's gotten really bad.

The real question is why are u watching snake charmer Maury on your couch,
instead of going to the gym or doing something else with your life... :yes:

Show business is all about making money, all those people you see on TV are their pawns.

I've been in that negative phase... yes, there's a lot of depressing crap out there but you just have to move on, and make the best out of your life. Don't focus so much on how other people are messing theirs up.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Nah. Not even skills. Its just called socializing. There's no such thing as soical skills. Its called "experience".

Good ol' snake-charmer Maury.
You acquire skills through experience. So i think we're talking about the same thing.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
The real question is why are u watching snake charmer Maury on your couch,
instead of going to the gym or doing something else with your life... :yes:

Show business is all about making money, all those people you see on TV are their pawns.

I've been in that negative phase... yes, there's a lot of depressing crap out there but you just have to move on, and make the best out of your life. Don't focus so much on how other people are messing theirs up.
My grandmother used to watch that sh!t.

I saw 2 maybe 3 whole episodes from beginning to end.

You see one, you see them all.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthJuan, I agree with you.

Television (and media) has caught a disease. I call this disease "freedom". Too many media companies are given the freedom to do whatever they like.

The government must take control. All media must be owned by the government.

There was once a time when the government owned everything. When there were no presidents, or senate, or councillors. There was only kings, lords, and serfs. Those were glorious times. Society must define the boundaries between Lord and Peasant.

More importantly, the media must be controlled by the Lords. We must not allow democracy to be spread to the people!

DarthJuan, if not for your peasant heritage, I would consider you a great man for your thoughts!

Regena George

Banned
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
You actually had balls to watch a talk show? Man, I dont watch TV at all. I turn the news and they talking about illegal aliens, like all are uneducated mexican criminals who come here and take $30,000 a year from the government each year. The only thing that made it bright is watching heraldo reveras kick that other guys a55 for drunk driving, that was fun.

TV SUX!!! It transmits way too much sh1t, but hey, anything to focus away from the war. In a year or so there will be bunch of pissed off 18 to 30 year olds, who'd want some revenge and a55 kicked, heads cut off, etc..

I think of US as Roman empire, and illegals as barbarians. You know what happen next.

On September 11th, 2001, I felt just as bad as anybody else in the country. I felt patriotic. But it turns out Im a criminal now, and my car, my house, all the sh1t I earned can be taken away from me, with little to no regard for taxes I payed over the years. Kill people? Why not?

Global warming stuff, I learned about the stuff they are talking about now on the news, in high school, 1998.. By the way, I passed the FCAT with 95% score while speaking zero English, while other, U.S. citizens, had difficulties.. Sure, global warming sucks, there was a Kioto protocol, I believe introduced a decade or so ago, that reduced green house emissions. The U.S. never signed it. Guess which country is number one for green house gas emissions and fuel consumption?

IMO, war on terror is misconstrued. Is it really a terror? Im not terrified of osama any more, I never was. The government is more terrifying. Ever watched the 911 conspiracy movies? :D Ever had your tag ran by cops for no reason what so ever? :D

I think they should switch names from American War on Terror, to Terrorist war for Oil.

Anyway, news, talk shows, and TV in general sux!! American idol sux too, Sunjaya, those indians vote for him from every cell phone they have. After they cut that slutty chick Im not watching it. 24 is not fun anymore. Prison break had ended. There is nothing to watch on TV, Im just using it for my security cameras and the weather channel.
I like Dr. Phil too. It's cool that we agree that Dr. Phil is the best show on tv.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
DarthJuan, I agree with you.

Television (and media) has caught a disease. I call this disease "freedom". Too many media companies are given the freedom to do whatever they like.

The government must take control. All media must be owned by the government.

There was once a time when the government owned everything. When there were no presidents, or senate, or councillors. There was only kings, lords, and serfs. Those were glorious times. Society must define the boundaries between Lord and Peasant.

More importantly, the media must be controlled by the Lords. We must not allow democracy to be spread to the people!

DarthJuan, if not for your peasant heritage, I would consider you a great man for your thoughts!
Is that you Putin?

America is guilty of bad taste not too much freedom.
Big media controls content. These media outlets are the ones that spew out the mass consumption crap like Oprah, Britney Spears, Rosie O' Donnell or Bill O' Reilley.

I can turn off my TV, but I still have to deal with people on a daily basis raised on this shyt...a lack of manners, common courtesy, a basic level of language skills, etc.

Having dated a Paris Hilton look-alike/act-alike, maybe I'm just a little jaded at the current state of women...at least the ones I've run into.

But whatever. You roll with the punches. :woo: