Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mature Women and Sex

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I was married a long time. Well that's over. At 58, I've been going out. And while I was hanging with a 30-year old for a while (wow!), I've found older women (starting mid-40s) to be really exciting. There are some major foxes out there!

Last night, I went out with a woman who would be a 9 on anyone's list, for any age. She's fit, built, funny, smart and sultry. Other than some interesting moments in the parking lot as I got her into her car, I played it right. She's ready to go if I open her up right. Shouln't be a problem and I can't wait!

Now to sex. These women are more cautious than the kiddies. They've definitely go the urge. (Last night's catch hasn't had sex in over a year and she's was on fire! That's good & bad. How have some of you played this? I want her addicted to me so that every guy she meets (and she will meet many) doesn't stack up to me.

I'd like nothing more than to throw her into the bushes. But I can't say that I wouldn't like to have her in the stable or even as a favorite.

Life is busy. I've got kids, a business and a whole lot of stuff to do. But I definitely want her around and finding that other guys just don't cut it.

I've learned a lot here. But I'd like some of you to weigh in. Tell me how its done, what you've learned, how you work it.

Tictac

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she's ready to go right then, you'll have to plant seeds to get her to have sex. Kiss her and touch her in the right places, step back, and let her anxiety grow. It may take a couple minutes or a couple nights, but if you get her hot everytime the both of you meet she will fall. Even getting her to just talk about her sexual fantasies will do it. I've done both and it has worked.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Da Realist,

Thanks. I pulled more of a ****y-funny thing. I'd gotten religion here about kinesthetics.

We'd agreed to meet at a bar and were even trading barbs via text because I was a few minutes late.

I pulled the simple 'kino' things while we got to know each other over drinks. We shared dinner and I pushed things, but only a little; pushing forward, pulling back. All very natural and a lot of fun for us both.

Like, when she mentioned something about kickboxing classes, I reached under the table and checked the mucsle tone of her calfs. She was shocked. But here's the thing, she liked it even though she gave me s*** about it in a funny way. She got no apology from me. (Frankly, she didn't want one either.)

That's what cleared the decks for putting her in her car. She stepped in and tried to plant one on me. I pulled my face back, she got this confused look on her face. Then I pulled her head toward mine, stopped for a second, let our breath mingle for a couple of breaths, then kissed her. She got aggressive instantly. Not in a way that said 'do me in the parking lot' but like 'there's more here' and 'I'm on fire'.

Somewhere in this, my hands found her (gorgeous) butt but only gently. She feigned shock, giggled and asked if I was seeing if it was real. I just said that it didn't matter to me either way because 'it' looked good to me. I then, said 'I gotta go', closed her car door and walked away.

That was 4 days ago. Today I got a text. She wants more. And she will get it, after I get back from vacation.

Keep in mind, this is a CFO. She is gorgeous, 50, saavy and refined. If you guys hadn't been teaching me this stuff, I wouldn't beleive it.

Look, I did a lot of this stuff when I was a kid, had a motorcycle and not a care in the world. That this stuff goes with this class of woman and in the 21st century blows my mind.

I want to learn how to make her (and any other woman I choose) throw rocks at anybody else that tries to approach her because she wants me. I know now that this is clearly possible, thanks to you guys.

Keep it coming. I cannot learn fast enough. This is great!

Thanks,
Tictac

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
This strikes me as a troll, maybe potato. All this talk about 50 year old women, gimme a break.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Last night, I went out with a woman who would be a 9 on anyone's list, for any age. She's fit, built, funny, smart and sultry.........Last night's catch hasn't had sex in over a year......
Yeah OKAY

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Now to sex. These women are more cautious than the kiddies. They've definitely go the urge. (Last night's catch hasn't had sex in over a year and she's was on fire! That's good & bad. How have some of you played this? I want her addicted to me so that every guy she meets (and she will meet many) doesn't stack up to me.
You sound like you are doing OK without our advice, however , I agree that these woman act and APPEAR more cautious than the kiddies. But deep down they can be hungry animals. There is a good reason that some of them are called cougars...he he.
The key to keeping her 'addicted' is to be one part attentive, one part aloof, one part chivalrous and one part badazz. Remember that she is still a woman who loves what all woman love - being desired and feeling desireable.
WE mature men have huge advantages over the younger guys. Use what you have learnt and acquired in life to your advantage... wisdom, selfcontrol , material assets and so on.

A word of warning. Many women of your (our) age are goldiggers. These are the divorcees who gouged their ex husbands. Now they are seeking another man to live off, or marry (and leech off ) while they quarantine their own money which is earmarked for their own children.
THese woman are skilled manipulators. They have perfected their cunning over 50 years.
However they are not really very good at concealing their greed. It reveals itself soon enough if you pay attention..

Lastly, listen to a woman's history because woman repeat the events of their lives. They never see the need to change themselves because they believe that they are flawless, innocent victims.
Their history is always readily available to you because women are compulsive whiners about the way men treated them in the past. They will tell you all in the first month. Remember that you are hearing a highly colored version of the record which is designed to elicit your sympathy.

Good hunting.

Last edited:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
This strikes me as a troll, maybe potato. All this talk about 50 year old women, gimme a break.
Im surprised at that - a little harsh, Keto.
Lets give the OP a little respect .
A 50 year old woman can be very horny - I should know.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cougars are more cautious? From my perspective, it seems the cougars just want to fvck and have mostly grown out of "what will my girlfriends think?" and all the ASD sh!t we get from women in their 20s.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Last night, I went out with a woman who would be a 9 on anyone's list, for any age. She's fit, built, funny, smart and sultry.
Keep in mind, this is a CFO. She is gorgeous, 50, saavy and refined.
Probably not a troll, but just some guy who is prone to exaggeration. Unless he is dating Christie Brinkley, there is no way that this is close to being true. Sorry, but there are NO "9", 50 year olds. No amount of plastic surgery, cosmetics, diet, exercise etc.. etc.. can make a 50 year old woman a 9. Just not happening.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you Jophil28

jophil28 said:
The key to keeping her 'addicted' is to be one part attentive, one part aloof, one part chivalrous and one part badazz. Remember that she is still a woman who loves what all woman love - being desired and feeling desireable.
WE mature men have huge advantages over the younger guys. Use what you have learnt and acquired in life to your advantage... wisdom, selfcontrol , material assets and so on.
This is what I'm talking about. Your post, including the cautionary parts are the things I need to know. WE do have huge advantages. And large risks. What you've said here is one part something I know (but need reiterated) and one part brand new.

To those of you on the kiddie rides, enjoy the trip. They were thrilling in the day. Yet, I have no interest in girls now. Real women do it for me (so long they come with with a heavy dose of Jophil's wise warnings). They are aboslutely amazing creatures.

And I remember my younger days well. Then, there was no more than the original works of don Juan Manuel, cheap gas and the open road with many women between here and there.

You here have a great deal of knowlege and I am nothing if not a seeker. As I have learned some of the most important things in life from my own kids and I have seen wisdom from many contributors here, I look forward to my journey with you all.

Thanks,
Tictac

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
Unless he is dating Christie Brinkley, there is no way that this is close to being true.
Do you know how many 'Christie Brinkley' (and better) older women are out there? And if thiink younger guys are afraid of the local bar hotties, virtually no one has the stones or the chops to approach these women.

They know how do dress, talk, live, think, feel. They don't chew gum, get falling down drunk and do the stupid things we all do (and I still do). And yet, they're a blast because of that. And the sex can just blow your mind. They're not learning as much at this point but they like the chance to add something good. They're black belts.

Hey, a nice looking 20 something is great. Been there, done that, got the tee shirt. And as others come my way, that's great. But whatever do you talk about when you've exhausted each other?

Tictac

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Do you know how many 'Christie Brinkley' (and better) older women are out there? And if thiink younger guys are afraid of the local bar hotties, virtually no one has the stones or the chops to approach these women.

They know how do dress, talk, live, think, feel. They don't chew gum, get falling down drunk and do the stupid things we all do (and I still do). And yet, they're a blast because of that. And the sex can just blow your mind. They're not learning as much at this point but they like the chance to add something good. They're black belts.

Hey, a nice looking 20 something is great. Been there, done that, got the tee shirt. And as others come my way, that's great. But whatever do you talk about when you've exhausted each other?

Tictac
All true.
High Quality women in that age range (40-50 plus ) are more commonly encountered in the business world. I cannot always say the same for those women who work for the government or the city. The civil service seems to attract the middle-aged lefties, latter day feminists, hippy drippies, angry divorcees, opinionated social workers and assorted other weirdos who have an ax to grind.

Self employed or salaried executives are mostly great company, and make fantastic g/fs. There is something awesome about watching her, butt naked and smiling, pick up her starched blouse, tailored suit and power heels next morning from your lounge room floor.

They certainly do not deserve their rep as baitches.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Amen

jophil28 said:
All true.
High Quality women in that age range (40-50 plus ) are more commonly encountered in the business world. I cannot always say the same for those women who work for the government or the city. The civil service seems to attract the middle-aged lefties, latter day feminists, hippy drippies, angry divorcees, opinionated social workers and assorted other weirdos who have an ax to grind.

Self employed or salaried executives are mostly great company, and make fantastic g/fs. There is something awesome about watching her, butt naked and smiling, pick up her starched blouse, tailored suit and power heels next morning from your lounge room floor.

They certainly do not deserve their rep as baitches.
Jophil,

Again, very perceptive. My ex is one of those civil servants. And she fits your description perfectly.

And so does this new lady. She's a small company CFO. I'll let you know about the naked part when it happens. I wish I could say that 'I can't wait'. But that would be very un DJ of me. With what's on offer here, I won't have to wait long anyway.

Thanks again,
Tictac

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
And so does this new lady. She's a small company CFO. I'll let you know about the naked part when it happens. I wish I could say that 'I can't wait'. But that would be very un DJ of me. With what's on offer here, I won't have to wait long anyway.

Thanks again,
Tictac
Read as many as you can, of Guru's posts.

And always remember that your ultimate power resides in your willingness to filter out the low quality women and walk away at the first display of significant disrespect.

Good hunting.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double post.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Ketostix,
Look this post is not suggesting that fifty year olds are a good mark for you....that would be silly,but I doubt very much that she is a "Troll"..
when you are fifty,if you pay attention to your diet and work out regularly keep well read and socially active,you will be a fine looking Man,so why shouldn't she?the problems as you age are more joint related and can be much influenced by your thinking and attitude,some people just get fed up with shagging women.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear TicTac,
Seems like you have got it well organised,I agree whole heartedly with comments from Jophil about Older Women....But Tic Tac you are a bit Gung Ho about all this,be relaxed and SEE OTHER WOMEN as well,when your hotty decides it is appropriate she will seduce you,believe me.Why does your girl work out?....She wants the illusion of being Young and the obvious accompanyment to that is Svx with an attractive Man,this in her eyes will be the penultimate affirmation of her rejuvenation,well on the way to the ultimate objective of snaring him....but again I stress take the middle road between being relegated to the friends bucket,and getting carried away into thinking she is the only hottie and trying to tie her down with a ring...easily done when you are fresh from a break up....you are learning the hallmarks of a svxy lady,you will find there are lots out there...So keep up the style and quality of your rendezvous and be prepared for a hot time.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Ketostix,
Look this post is not suggesting that fifty year olds are a good mark for you....that would be silly,but I doubt very much that she is a "Troll"..
when you are fifty,if you pay attention to your diet and work out regularly keep well read and socially active,you will be a fine looking Man,so why shouldn't she?the problems as you age are more joint related and can be much influenced by your thinking and attitude,some people just get fed up with shagging women.
It's kind of like this. Women age faster than men. I can't imagine any postmenaupasal women being sexy. I'd also say an attractive women in her upper 40's or older is about as rare as a hen's tooth. Anyway if tictac said he was attracted to the 50 year-old because of her personality and such that'd be one thing. But he said she was "a 9 on anyones scale". I don't believe women really mature much past age 25. They often get worse with more baggage and bitterness. It's just hard for me to imagine some single and swinging 50 year-old career woman who isn't a liberal feminist.

Maybe he isn't a troll but the last poster that praised the virtues of 50 year-old women was potato and he just seemed to post similarly.

I don't know where you are meeting these hot 50 year-olds, but nothing you're saying here jives with the reality I've seen. Women are women until the day they die. You can't have really have a sensible conversation with them whether they're 30 or 50.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Ketostix,
Oh look you are soo wrong about Older Women,and there are sexy Women out there who are Sixty plus let alone fifty...I have a Chinese Girl right now in her early sixties,she has virtually NO lines a few smile wrinkles,a magnificent taught and trim body,her energy levels are also quite remarkable in every one of these aspects she is as good as my two daughters 22 & 19...She works at it and hard too but most Women could do it if they put the effort in.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
They know how do dress, talk, live, think, feel...

Tictac
So? How does that make them a "9" on anyone's list? As was mentioned earlier, there is NO WAY that a post menopausal 50 year old is a 9 to every guy, at every age. That is just feminist crap.

For a girl to be a 9 to any guy, any age she has to be physical perfection. Not her personality, not the way she talks, thinks, feels etc.. The things that you mention DO NOT make a woman a 9 to every man. There are very very few women out of their 20s that are 9 to all men. To say that your 50 year old is a 9 on anyone's list is an exaggeration in the extreme. It is just not possible. She is to you and that is great. Good for you. But, sorry to say, 50 year old 9s are probably one in a million.