Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mature Ward Please

Reaction score
1. Us older players need our own section away from kiddy land. There are a bunch of people around my age, even if they won't speak up...I can tell by what they write.

we need our own section like the high schoolers have. that way I don't have to listen to stupid shyt like:

MY MANNNN YOUR ****EN 40 YEARS OLD! lmfaooooo
Your old enough to be most of our fathers! Dog, from what i recall, you have children. Am I right? now lets say u were 16,17, 23 and your father was on a site trying to learn how to pimp women and he was fighting with people young enough to be his childrennn. THATS LIKE MY DAD CHILLEN WITH MY BOYS! lmaooooo. I saw your picture dog.... U WERE ROCKING A SILVER CHAIN AROUND YA NECK (JUST LIE TO ME AND TELL ME ITS WHITE GOLDD PLEASEEEEEE) and chillen with a man that looked like he was 50 and never had ***** in his life. Ya both look like wanna be ballers.... or, in sacramento, are 40 year old bald men that rock silver chains considered ballers? YO U DEFINITELY GOT TOO MUCH TIME ON YA HANDS. in ONE post, u wrote more then anything I ever wrote.

FACE IT, UR 20 YEARS PAST UR PRIMEEEEEE

Excuse the poor english this guy is a real idiot and very uneducated to boot. total trash of a human being.

But with a older guys room idiots like him and others have nothing to say...plus I wouldn't go to the other rooms either...I have never been to the high school room...not even to look around...unlike Mo-bombs who trolls there on a daily basis looking for young boys in the great arabic tradition of buggery.

aight think about it!

then do it!

it's well needed. Us gerry atric warders need our place too. Right Zepy!

Let's get a geritol fizz on the rocks and call it a fawkin day fella. f*ck all these sissy boys.

UNOWHO

Banned
Reaction score
Face it Playa. you're a faggot.

Meet me in the flame post

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player_S,

on a serious note, u ask for a "mature" forum but there you are always in a flame war with starman.

it doesnt get more childish than that.

PM...Paige??? i think he was going to do a mature forum

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree

I know I much prefer to converse with people in my age group, they do afterall have more life experiences under their belt.

When your in your forties you want advise that runs a little deeper than NEXT.

Just my opinion.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah! We grown-ups get tired of wading through the kiddie pool!

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not so much that you're older than my dad,:rolleyes: actually that I can live with.. But that you would wanna phukkin brag and try to prove that you eat bullets, walk on water and shytt ice-cream, when it comes to women, just baffles me???????~!!!!!

Dude, you're almost 50!!.. At 50 I sure as hell don't wanna be rollin' to the clubs on dubbs, wit a phat gold chain and rubbin' on strippers wit a phat ass sittin next to me.

And then to brag about it just takes the cake..

If you're gonna give us advice based on your life in the 1970's and the Blaxploition era of pimp's and ho's then fine, otherwise chill.

The Ball is in your court playboy!!!!

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don' t '

Zeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Player_Supreme, you are dumb.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Edge
Its not so much that you're older than my dad,:rolleyes: actually that I can live with.. But that you would wanna phukkin brag and try to prove that you eat bullets, walk on water and shytt ice-cream, when it comes to women, just baffles me???????~!!!!!

Dude, you're almost 50!!.. At 50 I sure as hell don't wanna be rollin' to the clubs on dubbs, wit a phat gold chain and rubbin' on strippers wit a phat ass sittin next to me.

If you're gonna give us advice based on your life in the 1970's and the Blaxploition era of pimp's and ho's then fine, otherwise chill.

hahahahha! haven't seen the edge um... edge up in awhile, ahahahhahaa. you should visit the flame thread in anything else, ya old fossil:D

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I agree

Originally posted by Falcon Eye
I know I much prefer to converse with people in my age group, they do afterall have more life experiences under their belt.

When your in your forties you want advise that runs a little deeper than NEXT.

Just my opinion.
Yeah... well, thing is... us guys in our 20's (or late 10's, my case) have eons to live. So... if a chick don't like me, I don't care, there's others. But when you hit a more mature age, your goals have shifted... so Nexting them until you find a ƒuckbuddy just doesn't cut it. However, there are 40 year old players out there who Next 24/7.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still have no clue why Im the object of passion in each and everyone of NachoSupreme's posts

not to mention that he is convinced Im arabic and have multiple screen names, and every picture I have ever sent him is "fake"

now my question is this, why is a 444 year old on a website learning to "pimp"?
thats like Yoda at a video arcade bumping elbows with the teens for playing space

There arent enough 40ish guys on here to warrant a new forum

not only that, PS is admittingly one of the guys on here putting in repeated requests to the mods to have people banned

If you guys see me on here posting past age 40, I give you a license to put a gun to my head and shoot me then feed me to your dog

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't feed you to the dogs. There is a law against cruelty to animals.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
A mature forum?I am 18 and people consider me really old for my age(not in terms of look but attitude).I always go for women age 25-30 because they turn me on way more than kids(age 16-18) and yes, I did say girls my age are kids.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Its not so much that you're older than my dad, actually that I can live with.. But that you would wanna phukkin brag and try to prove that you eat bullets, walk on water and shytt ice-cream, when it comes to women, just baffles me???????~!!!!!

Hahahahaha. You best watch out edge, or he'll send some thugs from "Playaz University" to bust a cap in yo ass.

Dude, you should be telling stories to your grandkids, not layin the mack down.

-Peace out gangsta
-Dan

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
enuf makin fun of the elderly

but i must say that edge's post was funny as hell

the truth is that there isnt a mature ward needed

the differences between a 25 yr old DJ and a 44 yr old DJ are acute

espically when goin for younger woman

the only difference post you see is "how to get laid at home depot"

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
LOL.......WHo's reply was that! Jesus Christ!.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
EDGE .....YOU SHOULDN'T BE TALKING AFTER THAT "I PAY FOR SEX" POST!LOL! YOU SHOULD DRAGGED OUT AND SHOT IN BOTH HANDS TYPING THAT GAAABAGE>

1....B1tch1