Mature Oneitis Crazy Woman

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a while since I've been here. Need a little guidance on this one, cause I'm rusty. Background: Met a woman whom I fell in lust with (wanted a challenge). She accepted the challenge and it didn't take too long before, like 2 weeks, before we were "spending the night."

She is 13 years older than me, has been married and divorced, has kids, and has been a homewrecker (confirmed) at least 3 different times.

Needless to say, she has a LOT of baggage! She is definitely not one I want to settle down with.

BUT, I have been sleeping with her for the past year. During this years time we have agreed to have a "physical relationship only". There have been times where she would press the issue of me not wanting more. blah blah..and we would end up with the same answer: We were not going to have sex with anyone else except for each other until we found someone that "fits".

Well long story short, she told me she needed some time, I caught her lying multiple times about where she was and who she was with. She then confessed her love for me and later told me that she has sexed another guy (the one I caught her in a lie about).

So..I got mad and lost my head. She apologized a hundred times and told me she would never "hurt" me again. I told her that I would have another go if she would promise me and make me believe that she wouldn't see that one guy again.

Well she told me recently that she can't make that promise. I told her that I was going to see other women, she said she was ok with that!!!

Is this just seriously the way some women are??

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhh. forgot to add: She said she still wanted to see me even though I was going to see other women.

Just clearing that up

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Breal,
Well you can't expect much more from her,can you?....She has transited from principal love interest to Plate...just take care of your Health and used condoms,you want neither a little Sprog,nor a dose do you?

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
B-Real said:
She is 13 years older than me, has been married and divorced, has kids, and has been a homewrecker (confirmed) at least 3 different times.
Good to see you are spending time with quality women.

B-Real said:
Needless to say, she has a LOT of baggage! She is definitely not one I want to settle down with.
Baggage! Really? Oh ok. Wonder why?

B-Real said:
Well long story short, she told me she needed some time, I caught her lying multiple times about where she was and who she was with. She then confessed her love for me and later told me that she has sexed another guy (the one I caught her in a lie about).
Really? This is unbelievable. I would never have expected that from a confirmed home-wrekcer.

B-Real said:
So..I got mad and lost my head.
I think you lost your brain before you lost your head mate.

B-Real said:
She apologized a hundred times and told me she would never "hurt" me again. I told her that I would have another go if she would promise me and make me believe that she wouldn't see that one guy again.
Yes believe her. She so sounds the believable type.

B-Real said:
Well she told me recently that she can't make that promise. I told her that I was going to see other women, she said she was ok with that!!!
Woops! dang.

B-Real said:
If you didn't have 187 posts I say you are a women posting on here to take the piss out of us all. Is this post for real mate? I thought I was a beta punk azz bytch just a couple years ago, but you make me look like the A1 Alpha Muddfvkcer of the century.
Why in fvcksake would you agree to stay faithfull to a whoar like this? In fact, after a few pumps why have you not moved on?

What, just what the fvck are you doing wasting just one of your precious minutes of life with this crazy skank?

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B-Real said:
She's no longer a woman, if she ever really was.

Man, you're 27, don't waste yourself on someone sooo much older.
Go get a young hottie and leave this one crash and burn without you.

SH

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
Had a laugh reading Zunder's post. Sums up the situation nicely.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
If you didn't have 187 posts I say you are a women posting on here to take the piss out of us all. Is this post for real mate? I thought I was a beta punk azz bytch just a couple years ago, but you make me look like the A1 Alpha Muddfvkcer of the century.
Why in fvcksake would you agree to stay faithfull to a whoar like this? In fact, after a few pumps why have you not moved on?

What, just what the fvck are you doing wasting just one of your precious minutes of life with this crazy skank?
This.

B-Real, do you even DJ bro?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B-Real said:
Been a while since I've been here. Need a little guidance on this one, cause I'm rusty. Background: Met a woman whom I fell in lust with (wanted a challenge). She accepted the challenge and it didn't take too long before, like 2 weeks, before we were "spending the night."

BUT, I have been sleeping with her for the past year. During this years time we have agreed to have a "physical relationship only". There have been times where she would press the issue of me not wanting more. blah blah..and we would end up with the same answer: We were not going to have sex with anyone else except for each other until we found someone that "fits".

So..I got mad and lost my head. She apologized a hundred times and told me she would never "hurt" me again. I told her that I would have another go if she would promise me and make me believe that she wouldn't see that one guy again.

tell me only one thing, just one thing.

why are you asking this if you know the answers already?

first thing using her for pump and dump is all nice and dandy, maybe she can teach you new things, but WHY are you amking her your main one? go after a young ass, that would sure make her feel her age and more important make you like you ahve a good mind. so drop the old coat and get a new one

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She might have been good for a pump and dump, maybe even two, but there is no way you should have let yourself become attached to her. This woman is not relationship material, not even close. Even worse, you knew this in the beginning and you still let yourself get hooked. If you had been gaming other women you would have dropped this one a long time ago.

My advice? Wish her the best of luck in the future and cut off all contact. Start gaming other women, preferably those without so much baggage.