mature men game vs online game reality strikes...

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mature men game vs online game reality strikes. journey of a fat DJ

Ok guys wassup, Im sure many cool guys know me or read my previous posts, I thank all of you !

Im just wondering if we can be honest to ourselves a bit with this.

I love the post on fat guys which was good. and this will be a perfect example of reality of scoiety we live in:

Im 30 yr old fat guy btw on diet (for myself not for chicks LoL) and havent had any result with online, none z-e-r-o.

Why Im not an UG, I'm overweight and looks do matter to women when
searching online, the sites Ive been is singelsnet and date.com , amor.com , adultfriendfinder. my user name is dreamerboyinnyc.

I find this to me useless and pardon me for my ignorance since the girls ive gone out surely have profiles but i met them in the street or social circle.

Facebook or myspace, I cant do neither since the recent unsuccesful kidnapping of my younger horny brother.they set him up I tell you later.

So , I am 30yr old fat fvck , but fun cool guy what im a doing wrong!?

women judge you by apperance and are selective and "next" you in online game they dont give you a chance to present yurself .
any suggestions or are the sites Im on sucvk.

my other friend dates out of eharmony and plenty o fish but he is 40 and in shape. doesnt go out to approach just out of online.

please give feedback , tomorrow i'll do wine cheese mingle thing as experiment on my game it will be fun and will post it all for you guys. I try to take pics.

thanks you guys!

Last edited:

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
broken dreams said:
women judge you by apperance and are selective and "next" you in online game they dont give you a chance to present yurself .
any suggestions or are the sites Im on sucvk.!
Broken Dreams...first off, don't take anything personal with online dating.

Do you ever wonder why there is so many miserable lonely women out there?

It's because of online dating. Online dating gives women all the power, they get to be selective, they get to filter through a bunch of guys and try and decide which one is for real, and which on is not...ie married guy, or guy lying about something, etc. It confuses women, and their natural defense is to get cut-throat about it.

It goes against their very nature. When a woman gets confused, she lashes out.

A woman backed into a corner will cut your jugular quicker than a comanche.

That's online dating. It makes women defensive and miserable.

My advise is to not take ANYTHING online seriously.

I'm completely against online dating personally....you don't need it. It will not help you. Read Rollo's posts on 'buffers'...

Your best bet is to meet women in person. This way, you decide if you like her. You make the decisions on whether to pursue..or not pursue.

Remember, this is your life. It's up to you to find a woman to that fits you..as a man.

Take back the control of your choosing. Fvck online dating. You don't need it. Go out with friends, meet women at the grocery store. YOU do the choosing...not them.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not an insult but you could start by learning to write better and not talk like a 15 year old l33t d00d.

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, how fat are you? I cannot check out any of your profiles because I would have to sign up for those sights to do so. As far as I can tell, all of those sights I would need to sign up as a member so it is hard to do a profile review or see what you look like to give you any advice.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thanks guy! I love this forum, It gave me help when i neede it in the toughest times in my life going through a wife leaving me with some other guy. now, Im how I am , this person you read here and Im still working on myself and will do it till my last breath.
thank you for this encouragement.

btw missed out on wine and cheese
(my FB had emailed me this event and she didnt call me today so I bet that she went and hooked up )

I had a classmate hottie that wanted to bounce after class and we were suppossed to hang out for abit and go our sepparate ways home but we ended up going shoping for my new look,

got nice ass shades she picked out nice shirt showed me some combinations to wear showed me shoes to buy and after we had dinner and had some drinks,

I was very attracted to her at first last year but she is awesome girl she is self confident and sexual confident which is rare in quality women, she is sweet and kindah slutty but funny and no BS very direct. I had a blast and at times was quiet cause I never had anyone help me out w/ buying stuff especially a classy girl like her.

Im excited and happy and we had awesome time together, at a point I wanted to make out with her but I know, I wasnt feeling it plus she doesnt she me like that... I know how I can change it and sexual frame her and escalate to get her in bed effectively

but in the long run I cant see myself with her type,she has everything i want but she is very intimidating personality that will not tolerate BS from no man, she is like ALPHA FEMALE.
she is a doctor like me ,very sexy, has independent w money, lives in nice area appt,
very classy and I see her everyday of the weekday.

anyways Im going to bed ,

tomorrow is a big challenge for me.

thank you guys!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any ideas would help dude.
You can try using punctuations for a start. It's really hard to read your posts.

Alpha Female eh? Rollo might have something to say about that. :D

Personally, when hearing a guy complimenting some woman as Alpha Female, it gives me the impression of a guy being turned on by some dominatrix giving it to him with a foot-long strap-on.

Nevertheless, you won't get that type in bed by being rendered nutless by their supposedly intimidating personality. If you feel nervous around them, just imagine that they just let one rip loudly or they have some left-over lunch on their faces. Amusement is the quickiest way to overcome nervousness.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug thanks man, In my head so I wont feel nervous
I'll imagine her in bed naked screaming for me to do her. I feel she isnt into me though.
she like muscle dudes ive seen her pics with that type, plus I dont want to stick my pen,
she was with one guy here last year and I knew they were going out and they broke up and she gave him hell.

He left 2 weeks ago and she is chillin' now.
She told me herself she's a player and wants someone to dominate her. anyways......

OK , what else you guys think , agree disagree?

Last edited:

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a doctor it should make your job 10x easier. However if you are fat like you say you need to at least get the women to view your profile. Typically, if a woman doesn't feel, or rather see love, uh, I mean lust, at first sight looking at your profile pic that is as far as she will go. And it seems that women, at least the ones from the online dating world, are absolutely ruthless when it comes to fat, any fat whatsoever.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diet needs to go along with exercises.

Visit the Fitness section on this site. It's a goldmine.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat is such a great problem to have b/c it's totally fixable. Just start working out and doing the diet. Eventually, you are no longer fat. Compare that with being ugly, stupid, disfigured, or gay, in which case you are totally unfixable. And remind yourself that if you do not fix your problem, you are a loser by CHOICE, whereas the others I listed really have no choice. I hope that helps.

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you forgot to mention short, and about being gay, I actually wish I was gay. I am sick of women and their B.S. fvck stupid AW's!!!!!

Last edited:

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today , I went to a Doctor to see his viewpoitns so listen closely.

I visited a young cool physcian (well built ) from school ,

he saw me awhile back and I came in talked about my liver.

He check all he stuff records and Im good with all except fatty liver.

I explain what i do what i eat everything even my lifestyle.

(I noticed the more info you give the more he can find what is longterm solution and what problems are related to find a better solution )

He told me Im overweight and I can lose it Im not fat by genetically or hugely obese just strong guy with bad eating habits due to constant stress, stress related eating.

He refered me to weight loss center within the hospital, which the doctor is an endocrinologist, since Im a resident I call them I 'll try to see them next week ASAP.

Its tough to receive critics about my lifestyle but he was honest and straightforward about me and my situation of my health
the important parts that he said were :

"You suffer from anxiety and depend on food to feel good"

Which sadly is true.
He also said this and to wrap this up :

" If you find a solution to relieve your anxiety , your weight problems will solve for themselves and your lifestyle will change".

Im very happy and blessed to have you guys here support me,

Thanks!

S
I dont have good pics but I'll post one up on monday since Im going to Boston to hang with my NEW cool friends.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
broken dreams said:
"You suffer from anxiety and depend on food to feel good"

Which sadly is true.
He also said this and to wrap this up :

" If you find a solution to relieve your anxiety , your weight problems will solve for themselves and your lifestyle will change".
This was key for me. I ate because of stress and depression (and large amounts of the ganja).

I don't feel right these days when I miss going to the gym. It's my stress reliever. I still struggle with my diet though...which is why the spare tire hasn't totally dissapeared. But like all things..I'm a work in progress.

Keep up the good work man...keep pushing forward. :up:

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks warrior,I knwo I kindah went out of topic for awhile since fat is related to online game.

Its starting to click for me thou.

So I posted this without a pic since I'll take one this weekend in Boston with some cool friends.

Hi !

Im cool fun social guy.

I'm from where there's fun n sun party all year round.
I love the arts and creativity, In in the health profession , I consider myself a healer of helping people look and become more beautiful with themselves and their smile.

I'm into funny cool sexy confident women that can cook.. good

I noticed many pretty girls here in the city so i looking for more than a pretty face.

Im selfish at times but I think Im like that cause I honestly havent found an intersting girl yet.

So If you have a cool personality fun vibe feel free to shout back.

I will post new pics soon since Ive been busy with myself lately.

S

this just poped in my head and threw the bait eventhough the beginning is too plain the rest is DHV's and qualifing them.
let me know what you guys think.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
broken dreams said:
thanks warrior,I knwo I kindah went out of topic for awhile since fat is related to online game.

Its starting to click for me thou.

So I posted this without a pic since I'll take one this weekend in Boston with some cool friends.

Hi !

Im cool fun social guy.

I'm from where there's fun n sun party all year round.
I love the arts and creativity, In in the health profession , I consider myself a healer of helping people look and become more beautiful with themselves and their smile.

I'm into funny cool sexy confident women that can cook.. good

I noticed many pretty girls here in the city so i looking for more than a pretty face.

Im selfish at times but I think Im like that cause I honestly havent found an intersting girl yet.

So If you have a cool personality fun vibe feel free to shout back.

I will post new pics soon since Ive been busy with myself lately.

S

this just poped in my head and threw the bait eventhough the beginning is too plain the rest is DHV's and qualifing them.
let me know what you guys think.
I am going to jump on the "your posts are hard to read" bandwagon. Write a series of congruent thoughts in paragraphs. sentences are too choppy, and girls won't pay attention since its not interesting trying to decipher stuff. Girls are like HR people looking at resumes. Your profile has to jump out and scream interesting, not boring, sappy, pathetic, and illiterate! Work on it, use online resources if you have too. Also, read this forum, a lot of really suave individuals who know their $hit!

I am from Boston as well, and recently put a profile up myself. To echo the comments of others, don't take it personally. I am actually finding the rejection to help me not care as much. I have sent out many emails, and even gotten some emails. My profile does not say much, but hints I am interesting and ambitious, yet a bit selfish. Its working so far pretty well, but even than I don't expect to snag all the hottest birds in the city for sure.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
====
Bad English
Fat Pic

Real Life
======
Cool Accent
Cool Personality

Why are you wasting time online?