Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mature Jerk- such a thing?

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PS, if the point is merely to get laid, then you are correct.

If we were to go any further and talk about anything more than just getting laid, (where I think standards need to apply to more than just looks and fuggability) I would need your definition of a worth-while woman so that we could argue towards a common goal.

And by the way, my prose is as it is because I'm a self-absorbed bon vivant; a snooty prick if you will. I know better than to try to argue above myself or my station as a Don Juan. It would be like me trying to give a lecture on theoretical physics to a room full of Nobel Physicists. I might as well get "flame me, I'm an idiot" tattooed on my forehead.

Happy Huntings. ;)

-Cyrano

Reaction score
LOL. Well my friend:

1. I think I've already stated my requirements from a woman in my life. Pretty, Extremely intelligent, good job, doesn't have to be a perfect 10 cause most of that is personality which adds a few extra points in my eyes.

2. Arguing above yourself...now that's funny right thurr!!

How did your situation turn out with that stalker girl? I hope you handled it quietly and efficiently.

3. The problem I see on this site is that most of the fella's are trying to get that first date, don't you agree. Now in this section. We have men who are more experienced and may of been even married. I believe our original discussion was on the qualities of the jerk as being benificial for older men. I stated yes. I used my own life as proof.

I believe your contention was that an older jerk could only catch dogs and desperate (PRL) hors, correct.

I've offered proof as in my own experiences that this isn't true. I think I've also stated that good girls, intelligent ones still fall prey to the jerk qualities correct.

I don't see any common ground that we can achieve here. We stand at opposite ends of the field...lol.

Except behind me is the weight of my experience and a bus load of cheerleaders as proof. I think the misconception is that a jerk is a stupid louse type, or we have two different ideas of what a jerk is.

To me it's not the guy who beats women and cusses at them. It's the guy who as according to an ex moderator here and now publisher of a popular e-book:

"The Jerk has:

1. his pleasure comes first
2. he will quickly dump a woman who gives him trouble
3. doesn’t suck up to women or put them on pedestals
4. doesn’t let women or people disrespect him.
5. Gets pissed off and isn’t afraid to show it
6. Aren’t afraid to hurt women emotionally.
7. Doesn’t care what others think about him and isn’t looking for approval.

It’s women who complain about a man being a jerk. And this is because he is un-tame-able."

If this is your criteria for a real man then cool.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My definition of a jerk is some guy who really doesn't give a crap about anything. Life, work, love, friends, family, people, etc. It's a guy who uses not only girls, but his own friends and family members to get whatever he wants. He's the guy who most people won't confront or say anything, but behind closed doors, nobody really has anything nice to say. And Jerks are Guys who abuse those they perceive as inferior or weaker then them. Hence, why many guys who abuse women and children rarely want to fight with another man the same size or bigger then them. A jerk is a guy who throws his own kids lives away because he needs a one night stand. A jerk is a guy who dumps his parents on the street because he needs one more dollar. A jerk is a guy who thinks getting laid is more important then taking care of his own children.

While things do change as you get older, one thing does remain, There are plenty of 40 year old women who continue to marry and date these kind of "jerks."

I agree with some things said on the posts above, but to me, a 40 year old man who just wants to get laid sounds sorry to me.

A 40 year old man should not be desperate to get laid. While you might want to, you should have at least some life exeprience and plenty of friends who won't make you so desperate to get laid.

As I always say, "You shouldn't let people walk over you, male or female, you also shouldn't walk all over your own family and friends."

Otherwise whats the point. There are plenty of "jerks" who become 50, 60, and 70 years old who are bitter and angry old men. They become overly jealous of the younger generations because they no longer are in their prime. Instead of being happy and spreading their own timeless wisdom and experience, they are causing stress for themselves because they are jealous of everybody.

A 20 year old with a kid might be able to get away with being a jerk and not taking care of his kid and responsibilities.

A 40 year old with a kid who acts like the 20 year old becomes whats known as a deadbeat dad or a useless mother.

To me, thats what a jerk is. The older you get, the harder it is to "NOT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT ANYTHING."

As you get older there are more responsibilities, whether your single, married, or with kids, its just life.

Having that "I DONT GIVE A CRAP ATTITUDE" is likely to get you fired, out on the street, and people who really have no desire to help you out.

There are plenty of older people in prisons and on the streets with the "I DONT GIVE A CRAP ATTITUDE."

WHy would you want to be like them?

While don't be the typical "nice guy" i wouldnt recommend beign the typical "jerk" either.

There is always a middle ground. While its not good to be a pushover or overly nice, it's also not good to think you can do whatever you want.

Well you can. But your not 17 or 18 or even 22 years old anymore.

Something you did at 22 years old will be looked at a lot differently when your 42 or even 32.

People won't think your that rookie or a typical kid or a typical young man.

At 32, people expect you to know a few more things then you did at 22. ANd so on.

There are plenty of women who will still date "jerks" and so on in their forties. But most of these women I'd rather not even get interested in.

ANd at 40 years old, why would I just want a one night stand?
I did that when i was 18-24 over and over and over again. thats just boring to me. Too many 40 year olds still pretend they are 20 year olds. To me, you might have all that life experience, but it seems you've thrown all your knowledge away just to pretend your somebody your not.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
1. I think I've already stated my requirements from a woman in my life. Pretty, Extremely intelligent, good job, doesn't have to be a perfect 10 cause most of that is personality which adds a few extra points in my eyes.
You show wisdom in your assesment, but you miss one of the major criteria I judge a woman by. Given your experience I'm sure you can agree with me that the main difference between a girla and a woman is Emotional Maturity. How many times have you met a girl with all said criteria, (job, intellect, et al.) but with more emotional samsonite than the lost and found at La Guardia?

I'm opperating under the assumption than as a man grows older he starts to be satisfied less and less with cheap thrills (not to knock cheap thrills) and begins to look more for the type of woman he could see raising his children. If your quarry is just a girl with a daddy complex, or a similar inability to deal with herself and reality, is this really the woman you want to get involved with? Fortunately it appears your main flame has that and is all the greater the prize and reflects all that greater upon your for commanding so high a price for your company. Praise to the powers that be for that. But if she didn't, would you be as interested in her? You're not some college seed-sower any more. You have a sense of those that aren't worth your time and you go by it. Pardon my idealism, but to accept anything less when you understand your worth so thoroughly seems to me the greatest manifestation of self-loathing. Most decidedly not a manly trait.

There is an old saying that goes," Show me a man's consort and I will show you the man." The people we associate with have a large part to do with who we are (which is the general idea behind social proof). Since we are defining Jerks, I define the specimen as a man who pursues that which he doesn't respect, perhaps specifically because he doesn't respect them. Of course he acts accordingly.

I do not respect (PRL)hors either, so I do not see how one can respect oneself when this is the prey they seek.
2. Arguing above yourself...now that's funny right thurr!!

How did your situation turn out with that stalker girl? I hope you handled it quietly and efficiently.
Actually, I just got back from california and I found another note on my door with lipstick on it. I've put her in the friendship corral because we were good friends before and I hate to lose what I've invested in a person, but apparently she hates losing her investments just as much as I do, d@mnable earth sign! Why must I be so captivating?!?!? I'm pulling back and pursuing other interests. I might have to pull out the stops and become asexual with her altogether though as I've already gone too far with her to break it off neatly. On the bright side though, sex with the little woman has been a lot more intriguing.
3. The problem I see on this site is that most of the fella's are trying to get that first date, don't you agree. Now in this section. We have men who are more experienced and may of been even married. I believe our original discussion was on the qualities of the jerk as being benificial for older men. I stated yes. I used my own life as proof.

I believe your contention was that an older jerk could only catch dogs and desperate (PRL) hors, correct.

I've offered proof as in my own experiences that this isn't true. I think I've also stated that good girls, intelligent ones still fall prey to the jerk qualities correct.

I don't see any common ground that we can achieve here. We stand at opposite ends of the field...lol.

Except behind me is the weight of my experience and a bus load of cheerleaders as proof. I think the misconception is that a jerk is a stupid louse type, or we have two different ideas of what a jerk is.

To me it's not the guy who beats women and cusses at them. It's the guy who as according to an ex moderator here and now publisher of a popular e-book:

"The Jerk has:

1. his pleasure comes first
2. he will quickly dump a woman who gives him trouble
3. doesn’t suck up to women or put them on pedestals
4. doesn’t let women or people disrespect him.
5. Gets pissed off and isn’t afraid to show it
6. Aren’t afraid to hurt women emotionally.
7. Doesn’t care what others think about him and isn’t looking for approval.

It’s women who complain about a man being a jerk. And this is because he is un-tame-able."

If this is your criteria for a real man then cool.
In the end I do believe that men, in order to find spiritual fulfillment need to find there other half and usually this entails some sort of settling down. As a man grows older and matures this becomes all the more pressing of a need and there seems to be less time to waste. Accordingly I'm trying to look past just getting the first date, which at this point shouldn't be such a stupefying life and death an issue as getting laid was when you were a high school know-nothing.

I think you bring up some good points with an admirable emphasis on self, but beyond that there resides the inevitable confusion between Jerk-traits and Alpha-traits which arises every time either one is discussed. I think that while an Alpha male will not betray his self for any other and neither will a jerk, the Alpha realizes there is more to respect in life than just his self. Both demand and recieve accordingly.

I'd like to here your thoughts on this.

-CyranoDeBergerac

Reaction score
Cyrano babyboi:

I only read as far as:

I judge a woman by

Nothing else needs to be said. We each have our own judgements and perspectives. No need for long drawn out debates. Nobody is right or wrong here.

Let me share this from the double your dating dude a self proclaimed expert in the field of getting women for what ever purpose ie date or just get laid:

--------------------------------------------------
.Nice Guys And SEXY Bad Boys

This week I'm going to do something a little bit
unusual...

First I'm going to ask you to consider something,
then I'm going to give you a little bit of homework.

This week is all about ACTION!

Here's the thing I want you to consider first:

I was reading an article on AOL entitled "What's
Wrong With Nice Guys?". Here's a little quote from
the article:

"...Do Women Date Naughty Guys but Marry Nice Ones?

This notion sounds an awful lot like the irritating
good-girl/bad-girl distinction that men continue to
make. Still, it does contain a nugget of sense. Since
women truly are conditioned to be "good girls," sometimes
we feel uncomfortable with or guilty about that pure
burning "I must have him!" feeling. That's why we
sometimes seek out a bad boy to serve as the object
of these desires, says Cleveland psychotherapist
Belleruth Naparstek, creator of the Health Journeys
series of guided imagery tapes. "In order for the
deliciousness of pure lust to be 'okay,' it has to be
for the symbolic bad boy who has nothing to do with
the rest of your life. With him, you can crank up your
animal impulses, worry-free," she says...."

Interesting, isn't it?

Now, I personally disagree with the idea that women
"seek out" Bad Boys because they need somewhere to
project their guilty lust... and I disagree with the
idea that there's something "wrong" with the fact that
women are attracted to Bad Boys...

But the point is that the "mainstream" psychology
and behavior world is starting to accept the idea that
women are ATTRACTED to "Bad Boys". It will probably
be another ten years before anyone with a degree puts
two and two together and says "Hey, maybe women feel
ATTRACTION for Bad Boys for natural, evolutionary reasons,
and that's why Bad Boys are considered "sexy"..."

Hell, maybe I should say it... Oh, I already did.

Whatever.

Point is, there's something to the idea that woman
don't feel that powerful GUT LEVEL ATTRACTION for
"nice" guys who chase after them and kiss up to them.

Women do, on the other hand, feel that magical
emotion called ATTRACTION for BAD BOYS.

Of course, I don't believe that you MUST be a jerk,
or abuse women in order to make them feel attracted
to you. There's a much better way...

PART 2: THE HOMEWORK

OK, here's what I want you to do...

If you own my eBook "Double Your Dating", go to
chapter 4, and read it again.

If you own my Advanced Series, I'd like you to go
to Day 2, Section 1, and review again.

(If you don't own these yet, then you need to get
them immediately! You're cheating yourself if you
don't invest in yourself in this area... really.)

Now, I want you to do something CONSCIOUSLY this
week.

I want you to do the following with the next 5
women that you talk to over the next few days... (these
should be women that you would be interested in dating):

1) Smile all the time.

2) Be very nice, cordial, and friendly. Use no sarcasm,
and don't tease.

3) Act as if you really "like" the woman you're talking
to... and as if you're "interested" in her.

4) Give her lots of compliments.

5) Optional: Politely say "You probably have a boyfriend,
right? Can I take you out sometime?"

Pay careful attention, and notice how the women
respond to you.

Now, I want you to try something different with
the NEXT 5 women you talk to...

1) Don't smile very often.

2) Pretend that you've known her for 20 years, and
that you're TOO comfortable around her. Tease her
for something that no one teases her about... like
the way she dresses, etc.

3) Pretend that she's interested in YOU, and has been
pursuing YOU, and that you're resisting her. Make
jokes about it and say things like "I just don't think
things are going to work out between us".

4) Give her NO compliments of any kind. If she gives
you any, say "That's a cheesy pick up line. Can't you
think of something more original?"

5) Optional: Say "Hey, do you have email? Good. Write
it down here..."

...and pay attention to the difference.

If you really "play it up", you'll notice a HUGE
difference between the first five women you talk to and
the next five.

During the first set of five, when you're being
a "Nice Wuss", you'll see the looks on the women's
faces that say "Oh, no. Another guy who "likes" me.
How can I get rid of him politely?..."

During the SECOND set of five, you'll see the women
opening their mouths with the "half smile, half oh-no-
you-didn't-just-say-that look". You'll feel a TENSION
in the air. You'll notice that some of the women will
actually look at you as if they can't believe what
they're hearing.

If you're particularly sharp and funny, you might
just have one or two of them say "I like you... we
have to hang out sometime" within the first few minutes
of the conversation. You will NEVER hear that when
you're playing the "Nice Wuss", by the way.

(SIDE NOTE: I went out with some friends once,
and I was taking pictures of some of my friends...
when I overheard this girl talking to her friend. I
took what she and her friend were talking about, and
I teased her about it... and within no more than 60
seconds the girl was saying "Ohmygod, I like you! We
need to hang out sometime...". Really.)

Do your homework! And have FUN while you're at it.

Reaction score
I pulled this from one of the people over at Pimphop:

POWER, THY NAME IS ATTRACTION

Do you want to know the best kept dirty little secret?

Attraction is nothing but an INVOLUNTARY
emotional reaction to someone who we PERCIEVE
to have great POWER.

That’s it.

POWER defines everything.
It defines who is right, who is wrong,
who is desirable, and even WHAT is “right”
and WHAT is “wrong”.

This concept NEVER made COMPLETE sense
to me till I finally saw the truth about women.

POWER is sexy.

It attracts.
Everyone.

All the "sexy" things are
just forms of power. For example:

1. Physical looks- sign of vitality, health,
survival, ability to bear children, etc.

2.Money- obvious form of power.

3. Status- positions in society-
again obvious form of power through
level of control or influence over others.

4. Attitude/Self-Esteem- indicates
power and ability to succeed in life;
a guy who seems positive and confident
may also reflect a powerful position or
that he has a lot going for him now or
potentially in the future, etc.

5. Intelligence---human ingenuity has
been one of the keys to our survival as a species.

6. Having large circles of connections, etc...

And on and on ad infinitum...

But the bottom line is that TODAY, most
men in our society have been STRIPPED
of power, PRIMARILY BECAUSE
PERCEPTION is power, and men have been
brainwashed to PERCEIVE that they are
LESS valuable than they REALLY are
to women.

Also, things like testosterone and aggression a
and muscle are NOT needed from a practical
standpoint by women thanks to technology.
(although machismo as an attitude can be sexy
if applied in the right way and not in the caveman
way)

Also, men are stripped of their power through
brainwashing that women are all Disney-style
innocents, hence the FLOOD of guys who are
ass-kissers EVERYWHERE, guys who are willing
to be IGNORANT “providers” to women, and
who serve as psychological punching bags for women.

Also, a lot of guys today, they look at how their
MOMS AND GRANDMOMS behave, because some of
those women grew up BEFORE men became morons
and spineless, I.E. before women could easily
walk over your typical guy.

So men are unsuspecting of the TRUTH
that is going on TODAY.

Sooooooo, when women get all this
POWER, they cannot HELP but USE it.

ESPECIALLY since WOMEN are
being BRAINWASHED into believing
(or have brainwashed themselves
in order to rationalize their behavior)
that MOST men are “CONTROLLING”,
INSECURE, DESPERATE, SEX-CRAZED
WIERDOS/PSYCHOS/LOSERS.

Once a woman believes this, it becomes
relatively easy to not only USE men, but
to also feel GOOD about it.

Women have every need provided for-
there are TONS of ass-kissers to provide
emotional support, so of course the
value of emotional support (read: boyFRIEND)
goes down to almost zero, and they are instead
just looking to be with the most POWERFUL guy
they believe they can meet- whatever that
combination is- attitude, behavior, looks,
money, dress, connections, status, etc.

Even things like a fun upbeat personality-
like being a confident guy who teases
women, it's still nothing more than a sign
of confidence and power and vitality.

Because most men grow up seeing how
difficult it is to meet a woman who is not
spoiled by all this, it is men who cherish
relationships more these days, since it
is so RARE.

I think a great example is
Brad Pitt.

This guy is supposed to be the ICON
of female desire- status, insanely recognizable
all over the world, good looks, wealthy,
young, and who does he go out with?

And who does he marry?
Jennifer Anniston, who is good looking,
sure, but not some supermodel,
stripper, or uber-babe.

Everybody knows if all he wanted was
the uberbabe he could have had just
about any frikkin woman on the planet,
this dude doesn't need any tactics.

And there is no way in hell that he did not
know his power, I'm sure his fan mail
has included bras and panties and nude photos
etc of chicks.

He KNOWS how INSANE things are,
and he is TOO SMART to marry the
typical "woman" these days.

Sure, for SEX, he can get anyone,
but for getting serious, or anything
requiring things like loyalty, he tried
to bet his money on smart bet.

The truth is that most men have been stripped
of their power, and yet the WHOLE THING
has been PURELY PSYCHOLOGICAL,
done through BRAINWASHING.

All from IGNORANCE and ass-kissers
(who are not to be blamed, for they don’t know)
who believe women are special and more moral
than men.

Hence the floodgates to corruption have
flowed in.

Lest anyone read this post and think that I
have negative feelings towards women,
they are absolutely wrong.

I simply believe power corrupts, no matter
who has it. Be it a three year old child who
is spoiled by parents who over indulge the child,
or be it an adult who comes into almost
superhuman power.

Power is sexy.
Might is right.
Just as Thrasymachus said long ago in The Republic.

The way I look at it, it's just a question of
WHO has the might.

So if we as men believe what is going on
right now in society is "wrong", then we
need to increase our power, both as a gender,
and as individuals within our relationships
with women.

I am so absolutely convinced that all relationships
are power based, that to enter any form of sexual
relationship without being CLEARLY in a position
of superior power is like turning on the timer to
a ticking bomb.

Women do NOT want equals.
I repeat: Women do NOT want equals.
They want a guy who they feel is SUPERIOR to them.

If you want to be an equal, I guarantee you
that at best you will become a FRIEND of
a woman. A male girlfriend.

Also, one of the very reasons having sex
with a woman is so much easier than keeping
up a relationship is because it's easier
to keep up the PERCEPTION of power
for a shorter period than it is for a long one.

I think all pick up, and attraction itself, can be
summed up in one sentence- conveying
SUPERIOR POWER, and then letting the woman
know that she has earned a chance to be with you.

Whether its called attraction, love, desire, loyalty, etc,
it's all simply a human reaction to someone with
POWER.

And today, women are not only KEEPING
all their power, not only EXPANDING on it
everyday, and not only MANIPULATING men
with it, most men are GIVING IT all away, and
doing it with PLEASURE.

And I REPEAT: Women are NOT “evil”
in one tiny iota for this- it’s simply the
result of a massive power shift where
most men have become SITTING DUCKS.

Just as women trying to look their best,
wearing make-up, doing their hair, smiling,
acting SWEET and INNOCENT, and feminine,
yet acting HARD TO GET, are all “manipulations”
designed so that men will give their entire hearts
and devotion and power to a woman, so too is TAKING
ADVANTAGE of the “sitting duck” situation
designed so that men will give away all their
power to women.

It’s an unconscious process, by the way.
But it’s ALL PART OF THE “GAME”
in women’s minds, and it’s RATIONALIZED
to women’s minds.

Of COURSE women are going to take
advantage of sitting ducks.

The same way YOU would take advantage
of a guy giving out million dollar bills in
exchange for a smile from you.

Could YOU resist?
And hey, it’s not even illegal!!!!!!
And most men aren’t protesting it, they are
HAPPY to be ass kissers, in exchange
for a smile, or whatever else.

This falls under what a friend of mine calls
PEDDLING DECENCY.

Just as women are attracted to powerful men,
one of thing that most MEN are attracted to
is a beautiful woman who is also SWEEET
AND WHO SEEMS NICE.

Reaction score
Most men consider that feminine.

Now, do you REALLY think for a SECOND
that women don’t KNOW that????????????

Do you really think that women are stupid?
That they would not ACT sweet if acting
sweet will make them far more attractive?

There are also guys who DON’T find
sweet women attractive, and if a woman
finds out, she will quickly do her part
to be whatever works, as long as he is
what SHE is looking for.

But PEDDLING DECENCY is a HUGE
strategy for women that gives women POWER.

Men need to smell the roses and get a whiff
of the truth.

And since POWER defines everything that
is right and wrong, if you are a man and
you believe in something, it’s up to you
to fight for your beliefs because that is the
only way to make them “right” in society.

That is what women did in the last couple
of generations, and it should be an inspiration
for men to fight for THEIR RIGHTS.

Ultimately, every element/tactic that works
for attraction is a tool that helps us convey
POWER to a woman, whether it is REAL
or PERCEIVED.

Every tiny action, tonality, movement,
word, article of clothing, the image of the
people you hang out with, is either INCREASING
YOUR POWER, or DIMINISHING it.

As human beings, we can easily get addicted
to this thing called power unless we are hyper
aware of what is going on and that our brain
is playing with us. In reality, the more power
you get, the more you hunger to INCREASE
your power.

This boils down to SURVIVAL mechanisms
inside our brain. Consider human progress,
and how we constantly strive to go further,
do more, (even as we often create more
problems in this process).

We all want to benefit from those with
power, and so we are naturally attracted
to them. With men and women, it becomes
a sexual thing. Within our gender, it becomes
a “charismatic” thing.

When we GET the approval of someone
we consider powerful, it makes us feel
more SECURE. It makes us feel good.
Unless you ALREADY FEEL TOTALLY
HAPPY, then NOTHING influences you.

But how many people, whether men or women,
are like that?

And since women tend to get FAR MORE
approval from men than vice versa, women
are only hungrier for MORE.

Ever wonder what this does to relationships?
Or what it does to a guy who is EASY?

He gets eaten up for breakfast and is forgotten
by LUNCH.

Ultimately, all this really has very little to
do with sex. I really believe this.

If it was all about the physical need for
sexual release, people would just be happy
with one person, or marriage etc.

But since most people are not secure,
they have low esteem, and feel the
HUNGER for more security, for more
validation, for more POWER…this causes
an INFINITE array of issues that DISGUISE
themselves as sexual issues.

So, for example, in a relationship or marriage,
as soon as sex becomes easily available and
reliable, and there is no need to worry about
it anymore, the focus becomes on getting MORE
power and getting the approval of OTHERS…

They seek NOT new SEXUAL stimulus so much
as FURTHER BONDS WITH POWERFUL
PEOPLE to increase their own power.

That is why people look for "spice" which is so
often linked to psychological issues- i.e any form
of wanting to violate a “TABOO” is nothing more
than enjoying the feeling of POWER over breaking
a prohibition.

Without a prohibition, there is no joy to break it.
BREAKING it is an assertion of POWER.

The desire to assert control over whatever the
hell is being forbidden. Take away the taboo
or the prohibition and goodbye spice!

For example, turn ON the lights in a “naughty”
dance club and GOODBYE the to “kick” or
the enjoyment of it all.

Ever wonder why clubs are “dark” atmosphere?
Why they have names that evoke things that
are “naughty” and taboo and forbidden?

Because it’s a rush of POWER to feel
like you are so powerful that you can
BREAK ‘the rules”.

This is why kids who have no idea of
the purpose of rules enjoy breaking them
so much. All they know is that there is
something forbidden, they don’t know why,
so they enjoy the rush and the POWER
of being brats!!!!!

For most of us, sex is to a large degree
all about ISSUES, relating back to
INSECURITY, a need to feel ENDLESS
approval from those with power.

Since women have been brainwashed to
believe men are *******s and controlling,
women are often "rebelling" i.e. acting out on
the impulse to REVOLT at the perceived “control”.

Again, it’s the insecurity, the need for more POWER.

Ultimately, everyone is just seeking that nice
warm fuzzy feeling called security that comes
from having POWER.

For a woman, love/passion/lust are all
INVOLUNTARY feelings that ERUPT
in full force when she thinks about
a man with the ultimate combo of POWER.

If YOU want to MASTER all the WAYS to
convey POWER to a woman, from head
to toe, from your actions, your words, your
tonality, your body language, your timing,
your lifestyle, your self-concept, from the
way you approach a woman and the way
you handle and interpret her reactions,
then I URGE you to come to Toronto
for the DATING WIZARD LIVE SEMINAR,
May 15th-16th

Reaction score
Player_Supreme
Pimpin Strong

Posted: Mon May 17, 2004 7:11 am Post subject: Why Attractive Women Love Jerks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is DYD's newest news letter for you heads:

Why Attractive Women Love Jerks

I get a lot of emails from guys who read my newsletter
that say things like...

"I'm sure what you're saying is right, but I don't
want to be a jerk or an a**hole to women..."

"I have seen what you're talking about happen all
my life, but I'm a 'nice guy' and I want women to like
me for me..."

...and...

"This doesn't make sense..."

I'd like to address these ideas.

Up until about 5 years ago, I was THE nice guy
of nice guys. As a matter of fact, when I first made
the decision to learn how to be successful with women,
this actually created an obstacle for me.

Let me explain...

Because I believed that "being a nice guy" MUST
be the way to success with women, I ACTUALLY COULDN'T
EVEN PERCEIVE ANY OTHER WAY.

In other words, I could see a situation where a
woman was attracted to a mean, abusive guy and think
to myself that either she must be screwed up in the
head, or THAT THE GUY MUST BE REALLY NICE
TO HER THE REST OF THE TIME.

As you probably know, it's hard to convince a person
to believe something when they already have a belief
about the topic. The person that you're trying to
convince just uses whatever you say to convince themselves
that they're actually right... and you're wrong.

Well, I did the exact same thing.

No matter how much evidence I found to the contrary,
I still somehow believed that being a "nice" guy,
buying women flowers and gifts, taking them out, and
generally letting them be in control of the relationship
HAD to be the way to attract them.

Well, after continuing along the same path and
getting the same results, I realized something that
literally changed EVERYTHING for me.

I realized that JERKS do, in fact, attract hot
women.

Selfish behavior, as unhealthy as this might sound,
often makes women feel attracted to you.

Sarcasm, ball busting, playing hard to get, and
all kinds of other "illogical" things really do work
when it comes to attracting women.

But then I had a dilemma...

I love the idea of being successful with women,
but I HATE the idea of mistreating people, being mean
to them, lying and misleading, etc.

Deep down, I want to be a good guy.

I decided that there MUST be a way to make this
work, and to attract women without being ABUSIVE.

The good news is that THERE IS a way.

But it requires that you put aside your current
ideas for just long enough to entertain some new ones.

First, let me say that I believe I've found a way
to take the things that JERKS do to attract women
and use them WITHOUT THE ABUSE. When you learn to do
this, you can really have the best of both worlds...
you can be nice to women on your own terms, and give
them what they REALLY want, and what REALLY attracts
them.

So WHY DO WOMEN BECOME ATTRACTED TO JERKS?

The short answer is that they don't CHOOSE it,
it's something that just HAPPENS.

ATTRACTION ISN'T A CHOICE.

It's an emotional response to certain things.

Women don't CHOOSE to feel the emotion called
ATTRACTION for jerks any more than YOU choose to feel
the emotion called ATTRACTION for young, beautiful,
hardbodied women.

Nature has pre-programmed MEN with a mechanism
that works like this:

SEE HOT WOMEN ---> FEEL ATTRACTION

Well, women have a similar mechanism. But I think
that the female version is MORE COMPLEX.

Yes, women do feel attraction for extremely handsome
men... but they feel a MUCH STRONGER ATTRACTION for
certain PERSONALITY TRAITS and BEHAVIORS than they
do for physical looks alone.

So again, the short answer is that it's just something
that "happens" inside of a women. She doesn't "choose"
it.

So what is it about the "jerk" that creates this
powerful, uncontrollable ATTRACTION inside of women?

Let me answer first by telling you what IT'S NOT:

It's NOT the abuse (not usually anyway). I don't
believe that women are attracted to that abusive,
mean, negative part of the "jerk personality".

I think that jerks JUST HAPPEN to also possess
several ATTRACTIVE qualities that are SO POWERFUL
that that they literally make women BLIND to the abuse...
women will rationalize and excuse the abusive behavior
because they are so attracted to these other qualities.

Here's a PARTIAL list of what creates that ATTRACTION:

-Unpredictability
-Uncontrollable
-Challenge
-Dominance

Of course, there are many more, but this will get
us started for this discussion.

The qualities I've listed above, when presented
correctly, trigger the natural "attraction mechanism"
inside of women.

Jerks have taken natural qualities that are ATTRACTIVE
to women a little "too far".

But because they're still there, the qualities
trigger the attraction anyway.

So what does this mean to you?

Well, the most important thing is that it means
you can still be a good guy and attract women at the
same time.

You're probably going to have to learn how to flirt
in a different way, become a little more comfortable
being challenging to women, etc. But in the end, you'll
find that this will get you what you want, and still
allow you to treat women well... all on your own terms.

It also means that instead of being the guy who
women talk to about their relationship problems, and
how their mean jerk boyfriend is being abusive again...
you can be the guy who they're dating and sleeping with!

Yes!

This weekend I'd like you to think about what I've
said here in this newsletter.

Think about how you can cultivate the four qualities
that I've mentioned above into your personality.

See if you can be a little less predictable.

Don't let outside events or women control you.

Be more of a challenge.

Stop being submissive... and get in touch with that
side of you that is more dominant (I said "dominant",
not "domineering").

http://www.doubleyourdating.net/ebook

I'll talk to you again soon.

Your Friend,

David D.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're all giving women too much credit

Here's what's not said on this site, in the DJ Bible or in books:

Women like jerks because they're too stupid to be able to decipher the difference between ****iness/arrogance and quiet confidence.

Back in the day (see my parents and others), women sought out quiet, confident, successful men ... like my father. He's known in his community for being a nice man, a kind man, and a great guy. He's also been successful, but isn't a jerk to anyone.

Then the 60's happened and it confused everyone ... mostly women.

Some myths you've been told but haven't questioned:

Women have intuition: B.S., no more than men. As a matter of fact, I've found women to have little intuition, especially American women. They act on emotion and impulse and don't intuitively think about ANYTHING.

Women like guys who are funny because they're funny: No, they like guys who are funny because THEY AREN'T FUNNY! Honestly, how many flat-out funny women do you know? I can count them on one finger and I know a lot of women (no, it's not the middle finger, but perhaps should be). Women like what they don't have, and that's quick-witted humor. Most women comedians aren't funny and their schtick revolves around bashing men. Most male comedians are hilarious and can talk about ANYTHING (Cedric the Entertainer, Bernie Mac, Seinfeld, Carlin, etc.)

Women like jerks because they're confident: Jerks aren't confident, they're AFCs because they don't know how to possess quiet confidence. Women are attracted to jerks because they're STUPID, period, and don't know how to detect the various parts of human personality. To them, quiet equals weak. So if this is the case, quiet nerd growing up Bill Gates is a loser, right? By American women standards he is. Yet, unemployed, loud-mouthed American male jerk at the bar is a winner. By 95 percent of American women standards, this is how they rate men.

All of you are giving women too much credit in this area. They like jerks because they're airheads who can't think past the loud-mouthed ramblings of some a-hole, who you, me, and the next guy know is going to treat them like dirt.

Why do you think the divorce rate is so high in the U.S. anyway? Because American women don't THINK!

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoaster

Women like jerks because they're too stupid to be able to decipher the difference between ****iness/arrogance and quiet confidence.

Back in the day (see my parents and others), women sought out quiet, confident, successful men ... like my father. He's known in his community for being a nice man, a kind man, and a great guy. He's also been successful, but isn't a jerk to anyone.

Women like jerks because they're confident: Jerks aren't confident, they're AFCs because they don't know how to possess quiet confidence. Women are attracted to jerks because they're STUPID, period, and don't know how to detect the various parts of human personality. To them, quiet equals weak. So if this is the case, quiet nerd growing up Bill Gates is a loser, right? By American women standards he is. Yet, unemployed, loud-mouthed American male jerk at the bar is a winner. By 95 percent of American women standards, this is how they rate men.

All of you are giving women too much credit in this area. They like jerks because they're airheads who can't think past the loud-mouthed ramblings of some a-hole, who you, me, and the next guy know is going to treat them like dirt.

Why do you think the divorce rate is so high in the U.S. anyway? Because American women don't THINK!
The divorce rate is so high because NEITHER party think about what the hell they're doing. The woman may choose the "unemployed, loud-mouthed American male jerk at the bar" but then HE marries her. If he had two brain cells to rub together he'd dump her at the alter & run off to Maui with a ****tail waitress he met at his bachelor party.

Women choose the "Jerk", men choose the "Bimbo" then they can't understand why the marriage doesn't work! They end up standing in the lawyer's office screaming "He did this!" and "She did that!". If they had THOUGHT about the other person for one hour prior to getting married, they might have avoided the whole thing.

And just for the record...The men like your Dad and mine? They don't make them anymore. Haven't for years. My Dad ran a successful business, did vast hours of volunteer work, could fix anything mechanical, led a Boy Scout troup, did electrical contracting work on the side and still found time to indulge in his beloved sport of bass fishing. He treated everyone with respect and had an annoyingly simple solution for the most complex of problems. He's a fiend for jugsaw puzzles, a voracious reader and grows beautiful roses. As of this June 27, my parents will be married 45 years.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right WT

Well, you're right: They don't make men like your father (or mine) anymore because in addition to the stupid American female, we have the stupid American male.

This specifies spends more time riding around his low rider or big truck, cruising Friday nights than learning actually how to fix that piece of sh-t they're driving. Spends more time on getting his stupid tatooes or ear rings than actually developing personal qualities such as leadership, parenthood, volunteerism, manners. CLASS.

How bad is it? Go to the main DJ board and I've seen this:

* Should I open doors for women? Uh, yeah, it's a no-brainer, but more than half the responses said no, including some players who say women like that. Narcissicism rules, unfortunately. Cary Grant where have you gone?!

* How do I take a compliment? Uh, you say thank you!

* What do I do after I get a phone number? Uh, you f'n call!

I'll give equal time (well, not quite equal) as I've unloaded on American women pretty much here -- and will continue to do so. But after reading the teeny-boppers and young 20's on the main board, I'm convinced the males in America are screwed -- and these are the guys who are trying to get it right by being on this board! Just think of all the arrogant jerks, AFCs, dorks, wimps, ****y a-holes, druggies, overly tattooed/pierced freaks who aren't on this board?!

We have bred a culture of narcissicists in both sexes.

Reaction score
Re: You're all giving women too much credit

Here's what's not said on this site, in the DJ Bible or in books:

I think the author above is know for saying Attraction isn't A Choice.

Women have intuition: B.S., no more than men. As a matter of fact, I've found women to have little intuition, especially American women. They act on emotion and impulse and don't intuitively think about ANYTHING.
Your almost correct here. But where your going astray is the fact that women are more connected to their gut instinct than men are. Women feel hunches in their stomach area. Men we ignore anything that would be called a hunch or intuition or anything other than physical reality.

Look at Casanova's comments when I was talking about metaphysics in the anything else thread homosexuality thing.

"coo coo for coco puffs.

Men just are not in touch with that part. At one point it was men who used their gut instinct to track where game is and did elaborate rituals and dances to connect with that something else region of the brain.

Women like guys who are funny because they're funny: No, they like guys who are funny because THEY AREN'T FUNNY! Honestly, how many flat-out funny women do you know? I can count them on one finger and I know a lot of women (no, it's not the middle finger, but perhaps should be). Women like what they don't have, and that's quick-witted humor. Most women comedians aren't funny and their schtick revolves around bashing men. Most male comedians are hilarious and can talk about ANYTHING (Cedric the Entertainer, Bernie Mac, Seinfeld, Carlin, etc.)
You lost me here, maybe I didn't read in David's post about funny women. I think he did talk about men who have humor.

I do not enjoy 99% of the women commedians out there so I agree with you here West, but I don't see how it relates to our topic.

Women like jerks because they're confident: Jerks aren't confident, they're AFCs because they don't know how to possess quiet confidence.
Confidence is one of the most key jerk like qualities bro. It's one of my own strong points and it sells women on me all the time.

One thing I do know is that men who you would say fit the bill of being a jerk or having the qualities of a jerk are definately confident.

Women are attracted to jerks because they're STUPID, period, and don't know how to detect the various parts of human personality. To them, quiet equals weak. So if this is the case, quiet nerd growing up Bill Gates is a loser, right? By American women standards he is. Yet, unemployed, loud-mouthed American male jerk at the bar is a winner. By 95 percent of American women standards, this is how they rate men.
1. 95%? Says who. What reliable source are you quoting from?

2. Jerks are not stupid either. AFC's can be pretty dumb, hanging out waiting in line for a piece of action that may never come. Now that's stupid. Giving in and bowing down and erasing the natural order of things...now that's stupid....

3. Your confusing your dad's style as being the best for just getting laid. I don't know if your dad ran his household or your mom did. But I will bet your dad had more of the positive jerk qualities than you give him credit for. Plus he was a successful man and I will bet at his time when he was coming up your mom sensed his potential to be a future bread earner and supporter.

You forgot about womans instinct to seek out potentially successful men to breed with so that their young is protected. I'm sure you dad was seen to be quite a catch in his day.

My buddy's dad is the same way as your Dad. He is a multi millionaire. He owned a dental practice and has/had real estate holdings. His mom told me he was quite a catch when he was in dental school (in private).

1. Not all women are airheads. I date some pretty successful women. One of my ex's used to be the speaker of the house's girlfriend (of the state of california) she owns a successful fund raising company and earns six digits a year. I've also dated doctors and attorneys...real estate success's...business owners...teachers....I have one who has a masters degree another who has two BA's and a masters...the list goes on and on.

Which shows you that even smart women will fall for game. And I only date smart women. I hate the bimbo's you have nothing to talk about with them. This is also why I don't date really young ones anymore. They haven't learned enough about life yet...

Why do you think the divorce rate is so high in the U.S. anyway? Because American women don't THINK! [/B][/QUOTE]

Good question but your solution has nothing to do with the answer. Most marriages fall apart because people forget to communicate with each other.

Ask any psychologist cause I have...this is the number one reason.

When you communicate freely the door way to love stays open.

Women need communication like they need air. Look at how they can burn up a phone just talking to their girl-friends.

What happened to the husband being the best friend.

Here are some words about how it should be by Prince:

If I was your girlfriend, would you remember to tell me all the things you forgot when I was your man?

If I was your best friend, would you let me,
take care of you, and do
only the things a best friend can?

If I was your girlfriend, would you let me dress you? Let me help you pick out your clothes, before we go out? Not that your helpless, but sometimes those are things that being in love’s about.

If I was your one and only friend, would you run to me,
If somebody hurt you even if that somebody was me?

Sometimes I trip on how happy we could be…please?

Would you let me wash your hair?

Can I make you breakfast sometime?

I want to be all of things to you you are to me.

Is it really necessary for me to go out of the room just because you want to undress?

We don’t have to have children to make love,

And we don’t have to make love to have an orgasm…

Your body is what I’m all about…

The point is: there is another whole world of intimacy and way of relating that close women friends share with each other as opposed to a traditional male-female relationship. Quite simply, if you can get your woman in the early time of your relationship to mentally separate you out and away from the other men that she’s dealt with before by coming out of a whole different bag of sensuality along with the initial solid fu*cking has been done you position yourself to be in her head and between her legs for a long time.

Have you ever done any of that stuff the song mentioned? Listen to all her girly gossip? And all that shyt? I'm always preaching about getting into a womans head for a reason.

As I told someone recently:

Be a Casanova, not an I’ll-make-an-ass-out-of-myselfinova.)

John Derek a big time pimp and, husband of Bo, the girl with the braids from that now old movie ‘10’. Did you know his wife before Bo Derek was Ursula Andress of Bond Girl fame (probably before your time) – Said to be one of the sexiest women ever? John had game. Big time.

Look at the fact that he had them in a tent together after he had divorced Ursula and married Bo during the filming of one of his movies.

I don’t need to speculate. I KNOW he had them biytches doing freaky shyt. Look at the old tabloid speculations and listen to the behind the scene's gosip of that time. Never mind comments about tabloids and gossip.

Now is that quiet confidence or the actions of a jerk? Oh he was said to be a jerk also.

A total *******.

Reaction score
And speaking of other *******s:

Remember how George Clooney handled his business? He had started seeing Rene Zellwinger, Jim Carrey’s ex, who he (Mr. Carrey) had fu*cked over by letting her get involved, only to dump her unexpectedly.

Clooney told Rene upfront the whole way down the line that he liked her company, but he was going to be hanging with his boys, and seeing other biytches.

And she at first agreed, and she admits thinking that she could change him. But she couldn’t.

Jerks rule my man!

We get all the pvssy and the power. Quiet folks get a back seat to boredom. Nobody can hear you unless you open your mouth and speak up.

Not putting down pops. I'm sure he was a really nice guy and still is and your mom is very happy with him.

But were not talking about finding semipaternal or eteranal love here. This is about finding and keeping on your chain fine hot babes...not about raising kids and having that little house with the white picket fence...

Don't get it twisted. When women are ready to settle down then they will look for someone like your pops if they haven't married the Jerk yet.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care about celebrities

Look, I don't care what Prince, Derek, Clooney, or any of those f-cks are doing. If they didn't have money, they'd just be another loser with multiple STDs.

I don't care about players, 30 years old, 40 or older. I'm talking about relationships.

I don't care about jerks, the world has enough of them, and I don't care if they bed women the rest of their lives. There's nothing more embarrassing than a 40 year old or older who is a player or pimp or whatever. Well, the only thing more embarrassing is a 60-year old lounge lizard.

Our society thinks, talks, and emulates loser celebrities too much. All these people have kids from multiple marriages, who don't have fathers, who aren't being raised right ... who often turn out to be losers. The quicker we get off the celebrity culture the better. If they eliminated TV and movies tomorrow I wouldn't give a sh-t, period. We've all been corrupted by that stuff. John Derek got women because he was a producer, period. If he wasn't a producer, he wouldn't have. Plus, his movies blew. Prince can write all the lyrics he wants, so what? If you're using Prince as a barometer or philosopher in life you have a long ways to go. Using celebrities for guidance and direction is not the way to go, but we sure do it a lot in America.

I'm talking more about real life and maturity. By age 30 or at least 40, hopefully we're all out of the player/jerk mentality and looking for maturity and wanting to settle down. Having multiple kids and being married several times does not make one mature. It just means one is a sperm donor and a sh-tty father.

Reaction score
I'm talking more about real life and maturity. By age 30 or at least 40, hopefully we're all out of the player/jerk mentality and looking for maturity and wanting to settle down. Having multiple kids and being married several times does not make one mature. It just means one is a sperm donor and a sh-tty father.

1. then your in the wrong discussion. If your one of those Ltr types this is the last thread you should be posting on.

2. Now you put down a man who enjoys women who happens to be in his 30's or 40's. Now how should a man be after divorce? Sit at home twiddling his thumbs waiting for Ms. Wright to come in?

3. I agree with being married multiple times. Since I've only done it once and all of my kids are by the same woman. You have a good point right thurr right thurr. I also agree on shytty fathers.
As I've just finished putting 3 $100.00 bills addressed to Colombes France so that one of my son's can have a nice birthday while he is studying in college over there...I surely do agree pal.

But we are not talking about that here. We are talking about jerk qualities and being successful with women.

Your caught up which what your problem is.

Your on a site for learning how to catch women but you refuse to let go of your old ways that keeps you stuck on this site still trying to learn how to catch women.

Your attitude shows in what you said about Prince and all that. Your mind is closed.

Instead of seeing truth your seeing one road to happiness. but has your way made you happy? No. That is why your still on this site.

And having multiple women in your life is ok too. Why? Cause it's your life to live. Ask Quincy Jones. When Oprah asked him about his activities at his age. He said I'm a man who enjoys living life and I do enjoy the company of beautiful women.

When are you nice guys going to learn man. There is a movie at Blockbuster...sorry it's a all black cast. It has that kid from Drum line and this fine little black girl on the cover (new release).

the kid plays a good guy and she breaks it down for him in the movie (you probably don't care) but she tells him to quit acting so nice...it' makes him look desperate and needy...and to act like he doesn't care about her.

If I were you I would watch the movie just for that scene. It tells alot about women. The writers new exactly what they were saying.

Now I see your putting down American Women. I submitt to you that all women the world over are the same way.

I've met tons of women from around the world and fawked quite a few of em. And let me assure you they still have their:

good girls....freaks...and ho's in every culture.

Remember America is the melting pot of the world. Everybody comes here. We are composed of all the nations of the world and ethnic groups and religious groups...all in one big assed stinky pot.

Now you sounded defensive in your post. You looked like you wanted to try attacking me cause I'm in my 40's and I've lived "the life". Sorry I'm not biting. I'm educating.

Women hate the concept of quite men. They walk all over them.

Ask them sometime. Just do a survey and find out what they like in a man.

I've done it!

Oh as far as prince goes...did you actually read his words? Obviously not cause he is talking about what your talking about. I put that up to explain how it should be between men and women and you got it all twisted.

Go back and re-read his words and see if they don't come close to your pops relationship or your idea of a relationship.

You see how closed your mind is.

Open ya mind man. It will free your ass.

Lastly:

Why are you even in the mature section? You sould kinda young and nieve. Isn't the cut off at 30...at least I surely hope so.

Reaction score
Here is what I'm talking about with prince's words...a person whom you looked down upon in your blindness. I just sent this out this morning:

Subj: (no subject)
Date: 5/18/2004 7:49:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time
To: tw @n .com

If I was your girlfriend, would you remember to tell me all the things you forgot when I was your man?

would you babygirl, or did I push you too far away.

If I was your best friend, would you let me,
take care of you, and do
only the things a best friend can?

would you let down all yo walls and let me in?

If I was your girlfriend, would you let me dress you? Let me help you pick out your clothes, before we go out? Not that your helpless, but sometimes those are things that being in love's about.

are you aware of this fact?

If I was your one and only friend, would you run to me,
If somebody hurt you even if that somebody was me?

would you babygirl? do you trust me?

Sometimes I trip on how happy we could be…please?

And you know this is true for me too. I see our future in my eyes. I see my vision.

Would you let me wash your hair?

Can I make you breakfast sometime?

I want to be all of things to you you are to me.

I know your load is heavy, would you let a man help you carry some of your weight?

Is it really necessary for me to go out of the room just because you want to undress?

Or is is necessary for you to lock the door when you bathe? Why keep walls up between us. You really should read Prince's words and you will see my intentions in them.

And we don't have to make love to have an orgasm…

no we can do it your way too...we can just hit it like I did sunday...I know that is how you like it too...remember how you screamed on your 4th nut baby.... No we don't have to make love all the time...

Things to think about today babygurl. Don't just skimm this shyt. Actually read the words and think...email it home so you can think about it until I get there also.

and I mean email it home too and learn from it. I chose you because you have the potential to be all that I desire in a woman...now the rest is up to you.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points

I liked some of your stuff, others I didn't. I'm not struggling as much as you think. You generalize, assume, make stereotypes way too much here. At last look you were on this site, too, and I wouldn't want you freeing my a$$ to be honest. No offense.

Here's an example:

When are you nice guys going to learn man. There is a movie at Blockbuster...sorry it's a all black cast. It has that kid from Drum line and this fine little black girl on the cover (new release).

I have watched Drumline, why be SORRY because it's a black cast? That's one of the reasons I watched it, because I enjoy black movies. I also enjoy black music as I have a killer classic soul music collection. And yes, that black girl in the movie is very fine.

Prince? I actually like some of it. Where I usually draw the line is unless it's Gamble and Huff or Marvin Gaye or a few others, I'm not taking advice from my music. Prince is one guy I definitely wouldn't take advice from, to be honest.

Don't guess or assume EVERYONE on this site is struggling or can't change their game, or need you to free their a$$ or whatever. Some of us might be fine-tuning our game, others might be here for curiosity (Crank it Up), others might like to dispense advice (you), and so forth.

Free my mind? You might want to look in the ol' mirror first.

Props for being a good dad, however. I applaud you big time in that department.

Reaction score
Re: Good points

I liked some of your stuff, others I didn't. I'm not struggling as much as you think. You generalize, assume, make stereotypes way too much here. At last look you were on this site, too, and I wouldn't want you freeing my a$$ to be honest. No offense.

Here's an example:

I have watched Drumline, why be SORRY because it's a black cast? That's one of the reasons I watched it, because I enjoy black movies. I also enjoy black music as I have a killer classic soul music collection. And yes, that black girl in the movie is very fine.

1. Once again you didn't hear my words. I said it had the kid from that movie, not that it is that movie. I do not recall the title which is why I said it was on the new release with a fine young sista on the cover with him.

2. You see how miscommunication occurs.

3. And about freeing ya mind...you can't until it wakes up.

Prince? I actually like some of it. Where I usually draw the line is unless it's Gamble and Huff or Marvin Gaye or a few others, I'm not taking advice from my music. Prince is one guy I definitely wouldn't take advice from, to be honest.

Don't guess or assume EVERYONE on this site is struggling or can't change their game, or need you to free their a$$ or whatever. Some of us might be fine-tuning our game, others might be here for curiosity (Crank it Up), others might like to dispense advice (you), and so forth.

Ok. Are you trying to say in all of your posts some of which I pulled that your life is on point? That you have all the women that you want in your life. One thing I didn't know about you West is that your a LTR'r. No offense but that is one of the problems with this site.

The name is misleading. I came here expecting a board full of players and I get what I see on the Discussion page. "A hb9 looked at me" "Help, I'm so depressed"

The name or story of Don Juan is a player. I recognize that some of you guys just want someone to hold at night and tell you what to do on the weekends...and thats cool with me.

But don't hate on those of us who have chosen a different path. One is not better than the other. Both have their postitive and negative. Yes there is some negatives to LTR, for example you don't cheat on your woman...at least I don't when I settle down and have settled down before. Your options to expierience different women are set at one...but the positives do out weight the negatives in LTR right.

But my point is I personally feel that you guys shouldn't be on this site. I realize that you need ways to learn on how to catch that woman you will bow down too...but your mixing symps and players in the same room...bound to end up in disputes and disagreements. you feel me.

Free my mind? You might want to look in the ol' mirror first.
Now this statement is what I was just talking about.
I have no problems looking in the mirror. You ASSUME that because I have a lot of women in my life that I should feel bad about that....well this may come as a complete surprise to you....I DON'T!!!

I smile everyday I get up and decide who is going to get it today. sometimes like yesterday I took 2 of my women in the same day....I've been as high as ohh never mind...guys like you will only think I'm braggin or something weak like that.

My mirror is working just fine also. I've been where your at. Remember my story...got tricked into getting a woman preagnant and married her anyways...ect ect...and I still pay her rent every month on the 1st.

And I'm still a jerk. I get called an ******* every week...playfully and sometimes not. I take great pride in it also..as Denise Leary's song say's "I'm An *******"

But I realize that many men are programmed these days too seek out just one woman and devote their last dying breath to making her happy and that's cool...you go right on ahead and do that...live till your 72 years of age and drop from exhaustion or just the plain desire to escape her...lol just jokin.

Props for being a good dad, however. I applaud you big time in that department.
You should try it sometime.

And speaking of assumptions...it sounded like you assumed I had different wives and different kids by them in your earlier post to me. Maybe you need to look in a mirror first West.

Also you say you like some of the things I say and some you don't. I tend to be an all or nothing type of person...it's just the way I am and it's not a bad thing...so don't bother with any comments.

For me either I will listen to what they say or I won't. I don't half step it. Either I like you or I don't and I don't front about it.

If your way is how you roll then so be it. My point is.

Maybe I'm not wrong about everything that I say. I alway speak from a position of knowledge that I've learned. If you read my posts I always offer proof whether it's from my own life or usage of someone elses words as my above posts and the news letter.

I don't go off half ****ed and making assumptions as you did in your subsequent posts too me. You made generalizations and sterotypes and assumptions. You stated a figure with no backing or proof.

I made the orginal statement and I didn't even have to offer any proof as the newsletter...it is your job to offer up proof that the status quo needs to be changed.

That of being a mature jerk.

There are also mature symps too. There are mature quiet and confidents and confident persuants or what ever casanova called his shyt...there are mature weakmindeds and blindeds...

The world is a melting pot. You choose where you want to fit in and then try to get it...you dig.

I preffer to be at the top of the heap...since the subject matter is getting women by mature jerks.

Not at the middle or bottom.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all good

Don't have time to respond to all your post, I'm at work and busy today. But I skimmed it and you have some good stuff to say and back it up well. And thanks for paragraphing! A lost art on this site. Man, can't stand those one-paragraph books.

Anyway, thanks for the posts and keep them coming. Your lifestyle is definitely different than mine, but we all have stuff to learn.

I may have assumed that you had multiple wives and kids as usually "players" do and brag about it. Props to being a good dad, though.

Gotta go ... thanks for the response.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
The question is "Do women respond differently to different M.O.s as they age?"

As usual, the answer is both yes and no.

When a chick hits about 25, she wants to leave the boys behind. That means you have to be more of a "Mature Man." They expect you to have your sh1t together and not act like a 21 year old at the biggest bash of the year. A mature man to a chick is a guy who can handle his emotions and handle the stress of life with a "no problem, I can handle it" attitude. Most importantly, they want a guy that can handle them.

But they still want the exciting emotions that the 21 year old dredged up in them. They still want to "feel." They don't want to be bored and they don't want a boring mature man.

You still need to give them ups and downs but you need to control your ups and downs.
Nicely put sir...