Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mattel introduces first Barbie with Down syndrome

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Barbie’s new doll representing a person with Down syndrome is part of Mattel’s 2023 Fashionistas line, which is aimed at increasing diversity and inclusivity. Previous dolls that have been introduced to the Fashionistas line include a Ken doll with a prosthetic leg, a Barbie with hearing aids and dolls with a skin condition called vitiligo.

My thoughts: So we are still waiting for fat Barbie, older Barbie, and single mother Barbie. Although how the heck would you represent single mother Barbie?

Thoughts?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More of the same overall scheme to ingrain weakness, with the ultimate goal of reducing resistance to whatever they want to do to all of us.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It comes from having children at a late age in life. The odds are nearly zero until age 30, then they curve up exponentially.
Women over 35 should not be having kids. Kids are at high risk for birth defects.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is simply a standard White Barbie with East-Asiatic features. One of the expressions of Downs Syndrome - which in a less politically correct era was called "Mongoloidism" - is the epicanthic eye fold, which of course is the the main facial characteristic that makes East-Asiatics different from the other main races.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts: So we are still waiting for fat Barbie, older Barbie, and single mother Barbie. Although how the heck would you represent single mother Barbie?

Thoughts?
She's still tappable now though.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
Someone somewhere is probably in the process of a filing a lawsuit against Mattel because there's no transgender Barbie yet. OOPS, never mind. They do have one: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/laverne-cox-barbie-mattel-transgender-doll/

I wonder if we can convince Mattel to make a limited edition, SS-exclusive BPD Barbie :lol: