"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

matrix reloaded

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
hey i remember around a year ago you were going to make the ultimate guide for highskoolers.. what happened to it?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
he's dead
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
LikRetsam introduces deeloo to the pm button.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Oh yeah... me and him were going to make that...

He's in college, he doesn't have the time. I'm turning into a social god right now, I can't make time for it. I get up at 5:50, take public transit for about an hour to get to school, get home at like 6 from weight lifting/football. Then I work, and usually have way too much homework., so we never got around. Plus, I don't care. I'm just trying to get by with my life at this point.


Originally posted by tactic
he's dead
Haha that made me laugh :D
 

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
AC - are you trying to tell me you're not gay anymore? HA!

Anways... Julian, like myself, lives the kind of life that facilitates seduction, sex, and sleep. Its hard enough to find time to respond to the quiries and problems of the average poster, let alone create a well thought out article. Thats why the crap you read here often lacks that "professional" touch - it takes too much time/energy and well, skill, to produce a truely GREAT post.

Use the PM funk from now on.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
You're the one and only tiger.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by deeloo
hey i remember around a year ago you were going to make the ultimate guide for highskoolers.. what happened to it?
He learned from the Matrix sequels and realized he could never possibly live up to expectations.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Re: Re: matrix reloaded

Originally posted by blienk
He learned from the Matrix sequels and realized he could never possibly live up to expectations.
Nice. That made me laugh.
 
Top