"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Material

Brooks

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2019
Messages
176
Reaction score
55
Age
36
If you could read only 2 DJ bible entries and you had to read them 100 tines each, which two would they be?

I’m needing to absorb some foundational material. Was going to grab Corey Wayne’s book and read two DJ bible entries reapeadtly

Thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
If you could read only 2 DJ bible entries and you had to read them 100 tines each, which two would they be?

I’m needing to absorb some foundational material. Was going to grab Corey Wayne’s book and read two DJ bible entries reapeadtly

Thanks
Corey Wayne’s book is decent. I still watch his videos. I don’t avoid him like some do here.
Rollo Tomassis book.

And the Ten Commandments.
15 lessons.

Learn frame. Really need to understand it.

I read your other thread too. You need to learn self value and self respect. Work on your sovereignty and stop making the woman responsible for any of your happiness. Always be okay with walking away. YOURE gifting HER with your time and attention. YOU are the prize.
 
Top