Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

mate trying moves on my girl

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
I once had a similar situation. The guy went so far as to tell the girl I was dating that I was seeing other women. Which was true but he did it to try and undermine my relationship with the girl. I could tell he had a thing for her and tried talking to him about it but he denied it and said he wasn't trying anything funny. I told him that I'd appreciate it if he'd stop trying to get fresh cause it's disrespectful. He still denied it.

I told the girl that if she has any questions then come directly to me and ask cause I don't like the he said/she said thing.

The guy actually started hanging out with the girl and one day he told her I was I fvcking some girl last weekend which was why I wasn't with her on this day. When the girl asked me about it I didn't deny it and thanked her for coming straight to me about it. She said she has feelings for me and couldn't keep seeing me if I'd be seeing other girls. So she broke it off with me and I was cool with it.

I called up the guy right after and told him that he'd taken things too far and disrespected me. Told him I wanted nothing to do with him. Don't call me, don't say hi to me when you see me. Nothing. He tried acting innocent like he didn't know what the problem was. I completely cut him out of my life.

A week later the girl called me up and apologized and wanted to get together again. I told her no because once it's over with me, it's over. but we could still be friends.

That was about 2 years ago. She and I are still friends and I have never talked to that guy again. She doesn't talk to him either cause she thinks he's shady.

So yeah, be straight up with that guy. If he's genuinly disrepecting you call him on it. If he continues to do it, cut him out of your life completely. COMPLETELY. He's dead to you. If the girl goes for him, it's her loss, like you said. Move on. No need to actually fist fight over this.

Now, if he's all over you girl being grabby-grabby and shiet, then yeah, he deserves a little somethin. If you really want to embarrass him, slap the sh!t out of him. One good slap across the face like he's a b!tch. You gotta be ready to throw down if he comes at you. But if he doesn't do anything, he REALLY looks like a b1tch. Moreso than if you were to punch him.

-Soma

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch , some mate.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" bro's before h0es "

he is not your mate if he is putting you in this position

my advice

when he put his arm around her

**POINT A**

i would say " oi mate "

say it louder until i had his attention

" take your fu**ing arm off my girlfriend "

ok my eyes are saying *i will kill you* you know , go into scary mode

think al pacino in scar face or my personal favourite, erin bana in chopper

maybe a " have you got a problem " after he removes his arm to let him know you a MAN and the b*tch belongs to you

if he gets smart / ****y or doesn't remove the arm

call him outside or drop him right there depending on location

drop him = knock him the fu** out

it's about RESPECT

there is in my experience a danger with just walking away and not dealing with the situation. your girlfriend sees a guy lay his hands on her and you did what ? you allowed it. HE IS THE ALPHA MALE.

the other side of the coin is if she is your b*tch she should be yelling at the top of her lungs " get your fu**ing hands off me "

which brings you back to point **A** you reaction see above

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “