Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mate guarding observed at work and during walk home

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw these girls the first day at work , I never knew they had BF’s
I only saw their BF’s on the second day and then as soon as the BF’s saw me they walked out the buildings with their GF’holding hands very awkwardly , this was AFTER my presence was discovered as the new guy.
One girl came back in with her uniform shirt on .she was wearing a casual shirt at first
The other couple came back in with the girl lookin confused and the dude looked angry, I can tell she was trying not to look at me .

then on the way home I walked past a couple ,after the girl noticed my presence , she lingered behind, once the dude noticed he stopped and waited for her , and grabbed her hand, she made no effort to hold on and their hands separated within seconds.
Update: so today as I was walking out of the bathroom , me and one of the girls locked eyes
She almost completely stopped what she was doing , she was laughing and smiling I think singing through her headphones , then her smile dropped and she Locked eyes with me and held it , it was like everything around her had stopped

so my question is I guess do you guys consider holdings hands mate guarding? I guess depending on the scenario it could be or it could not be

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, low level guarding...You don't know what they were doing before you got there. Besides, don't mess with girls at work. Use them as social circle and screw their friends.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
so my question is I guess do you guys consider holdings hands mate guarding? I guess depending on the scenario it could be or it could not be
No it's not, All girls I've dated wanted to hold hands and so did i. Do couples seriously walk together without holding hands?

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's not, All girls I've dated wanted to hold hands and so did i. Do couples seriously walk together without holding hands?
At work tho?

Eh, low level guarding...You don't know what they were doing before you got there. Besides, don't mess with girls at work. Use them as social circle and screw their friends.
the only time they held hands was when the boyfriends showed up and saw me there.
They didn’t do it today either.
He even made her change her shirt (damn)
I could just be over analyzing

I can’t fvck her even if I wanted to,which I low key want to
He’s in the way ,he’s up here at work with her
Most of the other girls are kept in the back or in other departments (like most other warehouses)
So they are out of reach

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw these girls the first day at work , I never knew they had BF’s
I only saw their BF’s on the second day and then as soon as the BF’s saw me they walked out the buildings with their GF’holding hands very awkwardly , this was AFTER my presence was discovered as the new guy.
One girl came back in with her uniform shirt on .she was wearing a casual shirt at first
The other couple came back in with the girl lookin confused and the dude looked angry, I can tell she was trying not to look at me .

then on the way home I walked past a couple ,after the girl noticed my presence , she lingered behind, once the dude noticed he stopped and waited for her , and grabbed her hand, she made no effort to hold on and their hands separated within seconds.
Update: so today as I was walking out of the bathroom , me and one of the girls locked eyes
She almost completely stopped what she was doing , she was laughing and smiling I think singing through her headphones , then her smile dropped and she Locked eyes with me and held it , it was like everything around her had stopped

I'd keep away from women at work that have boyfriends.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd keep away from women at work that have boyfriends.
You know me bats, I don’t mess with married women, but damn its gon be hard to stay away from this one.
She like 5’7 , light caramel skin Latina , long black hair ,and she has that lil skinny body you can just manhandle in the bedroom
And shawty got a ass on her

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know me bats, I don’t mess with married women, but damn its gon Abe hard to stay away from this one.
She like 5’7 , light caramel skin Latina , long black hair ,and she has that lil skinny body you can just manhandle in the bedroom
And shawty got a ass on her
Ha, well don't get caught then. As they say over here: just because there's a goalkeeper, it doesn't mean that you can't score.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Use them for flirt practice. Your putting an outcome too it. Take any outcome from and just do you.
I don't like much PDA. I think its kinda simpy in a way. If anything she puts her arm through yours and leans in as you walk.
I’m actually outcome independent on this for 2 reasons:
1) I usually don’t pursue women in relationships
2) it’s a work environment

PDA is fine out in public, even then I wouldn’t just make out in front of people. There still has to be a reasonable limit, imo.

But at work? I’d rather just be seen with my girl everyday and let people assume I’m with her
I had a work GF and I told her there’s no need to do PDA at work ,she agreed that holding hands at work would be pretty awkward.
there was other things we would do tho to let people know we were together, like ride in the same car, Eat together everyday and she would bring me stuff to my area all the time.she was constantly on my side and I never had to ask her to be, she just naturally gravitated towards me to hang out

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talked to her yesterday .
she got close and actually made body to body contact(her arm on mines) she has olive green eyes
She apologized for “invading my bubble”
I said it’s ok
She then asked me my name and then said it’s nice to meet me .
it’s nice to be on the other end of that convo for once .
I think she might be just being nice but idk she always smiles at me.
Am I overthinking this? Give it to me straight Bro’s

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep....you are overthinking. See to be truly abundant you have to have standards. let this be a moment of higher standards and you will see how it gets you MORE attention from women....