Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mate Check

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I couldn't resist,..

Mate Check Investigations

Read. Discuss.

The short version of this is basically this is a "service" that tests (attorneys call this entrapment) a man's (and women's) fidelity by setting up an encounter with an attractive woman (or man) who approaches them in an effort to see if the man will 'bite' and seek out more intimate contact with her. Generally this service is paid for by insecure women involved in LTRs. I should also add that 100% of men so tested fail the test and pursue the attractive woman. 85% of women also took the bait so to speak.

I'm sure we'd all like to rail against this 'service' as some kind of testimony for the insecurity of women, and it is, but try to temper your estimate of this whole thing in terms of it as being a social experiment. This is actually great ammunition for the stubborn ONEitis prone AFCs who cling to the soulmate mythology.

bauer_23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how well the proof acquired from a company such as this would hold up in a Divorce hearing. If a man suspects his wife is cheating on him, would that change the funds she would get as a result of the divorce?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone is going to the trouble of (and cost) using a company like this then they must surely have a reaosn to belive there is some kind of problem, if the relationship is perfect then they would not be doing this, that would explain the seemingly high percentage of people who took the bate.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"El que busca, encuentra"...roughly translated to “Those that seek, will always find”.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CHECK MATE KID: I get what you're driving at, but is the service creating the demand or is the service a response to demand?

I called this a social experiment because I think it's Social Matching Theory in practice. If you're approached by a woman obviously not in (what you believe) is your "league" and she's expressing blatant IOIs and approaches you, it's much the same as the 'Stripper Effect.' Men are so accustomed to having to be the initiators and dealing with rejection (and potential rejection) that they'll willingly pay for the attentions of an attractive woman giving them a $20 lap dance and this becomes physically and psychologically gratifying.

In this scenario, the element of plausibility is introduced (as a bait). You can say that these guys took the bait because they were already predisposed to do so because of their foundering relationships, but I'd argue that few men (if any according to the stats on this site) would turn down an attractive woman if she were inclined to be as forward as to actively seek out a man and pursue him.

I've read psych experiments where attractive college age women approached men they'd never met on campus and proposed having sex with them after 20 minutes of converstaion. Close to 100% of the men accepted the offer (much like this service), but when an attractive college age man performed a similar experiment with women the acceptance rate was around 60%. I think that this service is playing to this very dynamic.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now here's a thought, do you suppose the 'investigators' at Mate Check get a picture of their mark and match him up with a girl they think he will believe he could get? SWAMPWIZ made me think that they'd have to have a variety of women investigators of varying levels of attractivness in order to allay suspicion. For instance no, hugely overweight guy (unless he's very stupid, despreate or both) is going to believe that a stripper grade woman would thorw herself at him voluntarily. So I wonder if Mate Check matches like for like in attractiveness when running their scam?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
For instance no, hugely overweight guy (unless he's very stupid, despreate or both) is going to believe that a stripper grade woman would thorw herself at him voluntarily. So I wonder if Mate Check matches like for like in attractiveness when running their scam?
You are talking about it like its a huge investigative operation. I bet its a 2-3 people operation max and one of them being an attractive woman. I do believe that this can work on a hugely overweight guy who probably never got to bone any attractive women in his life and if a woman goes out of her way (which never happened to him) to try and make it easy for him to fvck her, he will follow suit.

That is why some people cheat because they don't think it through and the desire to fvck is usually a much greater force to reckon with. The greater the AFC, the easiest it is to entrap him. Its like a homeless person walking down the street and someone offers him a briefcase full of money, he ain't going to turn it down because he never had alot of money to begin with and he is about to go nuts. He ain't going to question where to money come's from.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mate checks: you can follow your spouse around for free.
infidelity: if you are following your spouse around, well perhaps its time to rethink the marriage and file a divorce on your own.
court serveilence: arent they already under this at most courts?
decoy placement: wtf?
asset searches: you can go to a local court house and find out what homes , buisnesses and vehicles someone owns for free.
background checks: you can go to the local courthouse and see anything filed in that county for free.
dna for infidelity: you can dna test a child and parents for support reasons but how are you gonna get someones wife to consent to a dna test to see if she cheated on her man?
nanny checks: install a hidden cam in your home
sexual harrassment claims: go to the court house and see if they filed one of these... for free
fraud: go to the courthouse and see if they have this on their criminal record...for free

thats what i think about it....

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the c*ck-teasing part that annoys me. I think the hot chick should have to f*ck the fat guy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
You are talking about it like its a huge investigative operation. I bet its a 2-3 people operation max and one of them being an attractive woman...
Actually, these types of operations are fairly large because it's a lucrative and sometimes unscrupulous business. A while back a local agency similar to this was recruiting women at our campus. The bad thing was that they would pay them $50 to $100 to approach their marks and would double the payment if they could make the guy do something with them and it was photographed. It was a huge topic of conversation in ethics class.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Now here's a thought, do you suppose the 'investigators' at Mate Check get a picture of their mark and match him up with a girl they think he will believe he could get? SWAMPWIZ made me think that they'd have to have a variety of women investigators of varying levels of attractivness in order to allay suspicion. For instance no, hugely overweight guy (unless he's very stupid, despreate or both) is going to believe that a stripper grade woman would thorw herself at him voluntarily. So I wonder if Mate Check matches like for like in attractiveness when running their scam?
IMHO everyone in America believes that they are a beautiful and unique snowflake. They believe that if the ultra hot chick (or man) were to give them the time of day, they would see how beautiful they are on the inside and fall deeply in love. I think even the fattest and nastiest people think they should be able to have anyone they want. Hey I can't blame tehm I think if Hallie Berry gave me a shot she would fall deeply in love with me. :moon:

I believe this is even more true for women. An average or worse looking chick is probably used to getting boned by good looking guys. What good looking guy hasn't boned a few ugly broads late at night after a few drinks or just simply for the hell of it?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
swampwiz said:
If I ever met a very attractive woman that I thought was out of my league that made me that kind of proposition, I would immediately think it's a scam of some kind (think of the Seinfeld episode where George met such a chick on the subway on the way to a job interview, only to rip him off.)
No woman is out of your league.

If you know how to have sex. If you know how to drive her crazy (emotionally and physically). You can rest assure that NO woman is out of your league.

And if you have improved your professional life (blue or white collar...does not matter)...you can rest assure no one is out of your league.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoTroops,

I think this Mate Check thing is more of a way for a chick to get confirmation on what she already knows. I think most people know GOING IN how attractive they really are to their mate. Think about it. In most cases, the day you marry her, that's probably as attractive as she's ever gonna get. lol

So when a woman finally lets herself see her husband's true level of interest in her (which is many times 50% or less because a lot of guys are trapped into marriage or just have DECIDED to settle down), she PRETENDS that this is a NEW revelation to her.

So out of ether a sudden, or delayed sense of resentment, she goes about creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.

If she was keeping herself UP, she soon stops working out altogether. If she was wearing seductive clothing often, she soons starts tying her hair up in a wrag and wearing big t-shirts and baggy warmup pants around the house. If she was supportive of him, she soon starts belittling him and nagging him. And if she WAS fukking him, she soon starts making him ASK for it, or just cuts him off altogether.

And then, you know what happens next? You guess it! She hires a company like Mate-Check-----And off our "sexually deprived and emotionally hungry" guy goes into the arms of a schemer who is armed with all the right things to do and say to "MAKE" him cheat on his wife.

And the rest is, as they say...CHECKMATE!

End of story.

It makes me wonder: At this rate, and at this level of distrust and conflict between men and women we're experiencing today, will we EVER find...

...Peace...one day?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of a story I read about years ago. A man was convinced that his wife was having an affair and would bring in her panties to the lab. A few weeks later the results were in.

His wife didn't have one lover....she had three!

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about using this service for Mates, but it would be fun for a practical joke on a friend....

Get them to send a hot chick to hit on him and than send the info to his wife......LOL!!!

Ah good times.

:whistle: