"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Matched on dating app with woman who says she is moving to my city

Sebastian0001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
262
Reaction score
30
Age
46
How to proceed? She said she is probably moving to my city but not for another few months. We did a phone call and it was fun with flirtation and banter. She said she will be visiting soon to look at apartments but didn't have a plan yet. I called her a week later and she picked up and said let me call you back because I am in the middle of something. She then doesn't call back but instead texts 5-6 days later and says the following "hey sorry I didn't get back to you - want to do a video chat soon?"

What should be my next steps? She is attractive and fun so I have initial interest. I like that she is 33 and I'm 39 because I am trying to make a more concentrated effort to date younger women (compared to me).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
There’s nothing that can be done here right now.

Find out the date she is moving, tell her you will hit her up after that. Go no contact. Ask her out 2-3 weeks after she moves to your city.

Men, there is no point in chatting with a girl you cannot bang in the immediate near future.
 
Top