“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Matched girl gives me her instagram

kleathe1

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2024
Messages
34
Reaction score
31
Age
39
Follow up...couple days later I see the same girl with 2 similar pictures (same outfit), similar profile, different name, different city lol. The messages were customized to my profile and to our conversation so they are at least putting in some effort to try to be convincing.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Follow up...couple days later I see the same girl with 2 similar pictures (same outfit), similar profile, different name, different city lol. The messages were customized to my profile and to our conversation so they are at least putting in some effort to try to be convincing.
On a lot of the apps now they have a credit system where an AI will accept credits to generate an "Ice breaker message" which is an auto generated messaged that analyzes the profile and generates a message.

This being acceptable in the dating marketplace is just another tier in the departure from reality, like your not even talking to people anymore when you are.
 
Top