Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Match.com

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well almost ALL WEBSITES are fiiled with MORE MEN then women.

Now in reality (the real world) there are more single women (especially 35 and up) then men in that age group.

Match is constantly trying to tighten its grip on Net dating........any web site can work in your favor provide U know the secrets of tipping the oidds in your favor.

FACTOID..........10% of the men get 90% of the women

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
I just heard them advertising for more women saying that they're "overrun with men". And the men actually have to pay to be on it :rolleyes:
Really?? I'd love to hear that ad. Not that it's something we didn't already know, but interesting that they'd admit it. If they want balance, they should raise prices for men and make it free for women.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
well almost ALL WEBSITES are fiiled with MORE MEN then women.

Now in reality (the real world) there are more single women (especially 35 and up) then men in that age group.

Match is constantly trying to tighten its grip on Net dating........any web site can work in your favor provide U know the secrets of tipping the oidds in your favor.

FACTOID..........10% of the men get 90% of the women
20-80 rule dude. 10-90 is just pushing it.

Reaction score
I love match. I have laid over 10 girls from that site. It's great but only if you know how to online game.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been on any of those sites. From the guys I see in their ads, I picture men talking about how they volunteer at the hospital, run a puppy shelter, wear sweaters, love to cook for women and other pukeworthy pvssy sh!t.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
I love match. I have laid over 10 girls from that site. It's great but only if you know how to online game.
I haven't used match in years. I got laid from it once, but I think I just got lucky. What advice do you have for gaming girls on there?

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ONLINE GAME IS A SKILLSET,,,,,,,,,,,,,like any other forum

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
O I didn't see this thread b4. I just made a thread like this..

Newayz what do u guys think about usin match.com??

Isn't it free for women now newayz?? N is it better sending them a message 1st or that wink stuff to every1