“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mastery Series Ii ? Doc Love?

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Matlm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2002
Messages
575
Reaction score
0
Look. All you need is one thing and only one thing to be sucessful with women, and that is Pook's post "kill that desperation" and all of his replies in the thread.'

I am serious. Don't waste your money. Dr. Love is a ripoff. If you really want to invest in someone I suggest Investing in Dr. Dennis Neder's Material.

He is a wonderful man, who truly cares about helping other people. It is my experience that Dr. Love is just in it for the money.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Matlm
Look. All you need is one thing and only one thing to be sucessful with women, and that is Pook's post "kill that desperation" and all of his replies in the thread.'

I am serious. Don't waste your money. Dr. Love is a ripoff. If you really want to invest in someone I suggest Investing in Dr. Dennis Neder's Material.
Exactly what of Doc Love's System is a ripoff? Which section(s) don't you agree with?
 

Matlm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2002
Messages
575
Reaction score
0
I'm not saying the "system" doesn't work for people.

What I am saying is that knowledge should not come at a price. This is just one of my governing values, and everyone is entititled to his or her opinion.

Everyone is different, but for me, the most helpful information I have ever received was from Pook.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Matlm
I'm not saying the "system" doesn't work for people.

What I am saying is that knowledge should not come at a price. This is just one of my governing values, and everyone is entititled to his or her opinion.

Everyone is different, but for me, the most helpful information I have ever received was from Pook.
Well, Dr. Neder is selling his knowledge for a price. What's the difference? If people find the information viable why shouldn't it be sold? Colleges do it, newspapers do it, cable television does it. If there's a market for it, why not sell it, especially if people are willing to pay for it?

Just something to think about.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top