Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Masters I am at your feet. Mold Me

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am trying to get with this woman. She is showing signs of interest, like I am one the phone the other day and she is looking at me while I am talking she is sitting there eating chinese food and as soon as I got on the Phone she starts asking dumb questions like how do people eat rice with chop sticks. Then she says who is that on the phone, I said nobody you know then she says that's why I want to know. "is this good for me or what?" but she shows signs of interest. also I went to her house the other day and met her daughter now she is always telling me how her daughter likes me, I hope that doesn't mean anything.

Anyway I tried to avoid her all weekend which I am sure she is wondering where I have been. So would it be wise if she asks what I did this weekend to actually tell her. what I did was hung out with my ex she is a nurse and I want her to get me a job in the hospital, so i was working on that. Plus earlier this week I went to lunch with this other woman. This girl that I am trying to mack it with''s friend know this woman so I thought I would mention when my one-its was around to hear.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out. What are you expecting? A script?

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WatchMeWalk
Ask her out. What are you expecting? A script?
I can't she has a Boyfriend. She is a experiment, testing myself.

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
well can you be more specific on what kind of signs of interest she is showing you. This way we can be more helpful on what techniques to apply.

Just play it cool for now, show interest but dont be 'over interested' aka AFC.

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by deeman
well can you be more specific on what kind of signs of interest she is showing you. This way we can be more helpful on what techniques to apply.

Well everyone you can think of actually. I just didn't know if mentioning those woman would be a good idea or bad.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solution

Here is the solution to your problem:

Step 1: CALM DOWN.
Step 2: Actually tell yourself out-loud, in private to CALM DOWN.
Step 3: Get another girls number.
Step 4: Hang out with other girl.
Step 5: At the same time hang out with this one girl your talking to.

The prospect of choosing between two girls will make things easier, since they are competeing for you it will take some stress off.

-Grey Fox