yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Masterdrol v2 Log

Stats

Weight: 194lbs
Height: 5'11
Bf: not sure prolly 11%

Reason for taking: Cutting to 186lbs before doing a clean bulk to 205 (199 if i hit a plateu)

Im doing a 2 week cycle, then a 2 week pct.

Small start for my first real prohormone cycle, so im just going to do a
2 week cycle and see if i start to see any results, im not planning on
make big gains but i want to see if i start feeling anything.

Ill be using 6-OXO for a Anti-estrogen on cycle, then Formadrol for
pct for 2 weeks prior.

Ill only be taking in around 2,000 calories and about 150g of protein.

My meals will consist of:
egg
chicken
peanut butter
tuna
peanuts
turkey
n some cheat meals :p

10-17
Took my first capsule tonight and immediately i felt like hitting
the gym, i felt a small burst of energy and i just felt wired. Two
hours later that wore off and i felt a little tired, a bit anxious,
but generally still had energy.

Im going to go hit the gym tomorrow, (didnt go today, and im excited
about seeing if im more pumped, so imma go). So ill keep you guys
posted on how i do.

On a side note: I felt socially anxious when i went to town for some
reason tonight. I am usually very good socially and i got a little
tempered with one lady who couldnt get my change right. But under
the circumstances i was tired, my tire was flat, ect.

The pills prolly had nothing to do with that, but im going to keep
you guys posted on how it effects me. :rockon:

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no disrespect man but that cycle looks like a mess, if your going to do it, you might as well do it right.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
no disrespect man but that cycle looks like a mess, if your going to do it, you might as well do it right.
what would you recommend

10-18
I Got the best sleep of my entire life last night, i felt motivated to get up and train this morning.
It felt as if i was laying on a air of pillows, also i went to bed at 2:30am and woke up at 9:00am,
very refreshed (that usually doesnt happen). I hit the gym hard and feel like i got a good workout
in, i just finsihed an am having my post-protein meal.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand the logic behind running it for a cut?.....or running it in the first place in your position. Then only running it for 2weeks just to see if you "feel anything".

I would forget the whole cutting/bulking thing and focus on increasing my muscle mass while reducing my bf. (In your position i would be focusing on the basics and exhausting all those methods before ever considering taking something like masterdrol)

With that said if was going to run it .....I would run it for 4 weeks then 4 weeks for pct. First week 10mg a day then the last 3weeks 20mg a day, then on to pct. Get my diet together, eat a lot of food, 2000k calories is weak.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
I don't understand the logic behind running it for a cut?.....or running it in the first place in your position. Then only running it for 2weeks just to see if you "feel anything".

I would forget the whole cutting/bulking thing and focus on increasing my muscle mass while reducing my bf. (In your position i would be focusing on the basics and exhausting all those methods before ever considering taking something like masterdrol)

With that said if was going to run it .....I would run it for 4 weeks then 4 weeks for pct. First week 10mg a day then the last 3weeks 20mg a day, then on to pct. Get my diet together, eat a lot of food, 2000k calories is weak.

No disrespect to you either but for 1 most aas/prohormone is based either on cutting or gaining mass or doing both. This supplement is for cutting, read up on it for about 8 hours like i did, the reason im "running it to feel anything is because it usually takes a steriod 2-4 weeks to sympathize with test so i can see what happens, im using myself as a lab rat.

Like i said the supplement is for research only, im not looking for gains, only for research for people that want to take it but will experience side effects.

By the way man in my position, i can do anything i want, im cut, bulked, strong, and i test stuff because im bored and i can afford to take losses.

Im not going to forget the cutting/bulking thing because thats how i make gains, 8 week cut/8week bulk.

By the way masterdrol is not a strong supplement, its weak sauce, you should know that. Its like a 5lb bench booster, whoopdie doo."

"First week 10mg a day then the last 3weeks 20mg a day"

When you take 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one, you take around 300 mg per day, im not sure what you mean by 10mg a day.

Also, i dont have 4 weeks of 3-beta-dryo-17-1, i only have 2 weeks worth.

Also, you forget that 2000 calories is on my 5th week of the diet.

You have to realize that in cutting, 2000 calories is high compared to what im used to taking in, usually its around 1600-1700 calories.

The only reason im taking in that much is because im losing it with the hormone in place.

Also, im stopping the pro-hormone, sorry guys but its getting me very anxious, and im getting to much energy off of it. I cant go on, but if you need any energy, defiantly get this product.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers

Last edited: