Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Master EBAY Strategies

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides bidding in the last minute.
Got any good strategies

I found an INSANE deal. But theres 6 days left, and im afraid, as usual, someone will **** it up and pay more then they need to.

THERE ISNT EVEN A RESERVE ON THIS ITEM.

If i bought it new, it would cost me upwards of 700 dollars.
What do you think i should put as my maximum bid???

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strategy? Bidding at the last minute is the only way you will beat anyone else. There's no "bid two dollars now, two tommorow," just "bid at the end, before the other people have a chance to raise their bids." As for maximum bid, bid what you would like to pay for it. There will always be more auctions of the same item, and unless the item is One-Of-A-Kind you will eventually get it for the price you want if you wait.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think i should put as my maximum bid???

Depends on what it is and how much you're willing to spend (obviously), it seems you don't want to tell us what it is 'cause someone here might screw it up for you, so I can't say a lot about how much I'd spend on something used that originally costs $700. I mean, by default I'd say if it's used, it should by reduced by at least 50%, but that's just me.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try contacting the seller and make him an offer if he'll end the item early. Some will, some won't - tell him that you'll give him $600 for it, shipped... let him negotiate it to $700 if he doesn't agree to your original offer. Or, you could just hope you have the highest bid.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Try contacting the seller and make him an offer if he'll end the item early. Some will, some won't - tell him that you'll give him $600 for it, shipped... let him negotiate it to $700 if he doesn't agree to your original offer. Or, you could just hope you have the highest bid.
He said if he bought a new one, it would cost him $700, why should he negotiate a used one for the same price?

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....... stupid f*ckin morons already bid up to 170. ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

i hate stupid people.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Auction sniper.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use proxy-bidding. Where you bid your highest amount you're willing to spend & then everytime someone tries to outbid you it keeps raising your bid for you (until you reach the highest bid).

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
if u know anything about ebay its that if something has 6 days left and u say its $700 new, and its at $170 now

then it will go to 700+ trust me.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for stating the obvious. And no the guitar will not go to 700 LOL.

No thats dumb, the point of me being on ebay is to get a good price.. not be the highest bidder no matter what. Plus when you do max bid, someone is eventually going to outbid you, ESPECIALLY if you do it early. If you only want to pay 200 theyl keep goin up till they beat 200.

Please only respond if you guys know what you are talking about.