“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Master DJ efficient use of Eye Contact Formula

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
To master Dj's out there,
when your talking to a chick,
and doing the whole ****y and funny thing
the whole flirting thing
the whole kino thing
and the whole building rapport thing

how much eye contact do you actually use in practice
Coz in reality I have observed that if you over use eye contact the chicks get scared and nervous and look away..
can it ever get to a point where too much eye contact works against you?

or is it perfectly safe..and do as much eye contact as humanly possible/
?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Eye Contact is the only part of my game that needs perfecting ...
HELP ME PLEASE someone....
I want experienced users input in how they use the eye contact game..

I want to know exactly how much eye contact you use

eg..
keep looking at the eyes
she will look away
then she will look back at you in the eyes
does this keep on happening ..... does she just keep looking you in the eyes ..
does the chick have to get used to looking at you in the eye?
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
I guess i need to do more experimenting with the eye contact thing

Do you DJ's make a HUGE CONSCIOUS effort to make eye contact?
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
I give EC whenever I am talking to her. If I'm giving Ec and she starts to look away, I'll keep looking around and if she continues, I'll just look around like I'm bored of her.

EC is the kind of flirting that keeps the chick guessing and wondering of your intentions. So don't be afraid to look her straight in the eye at any time, it really builds attraction. Give Ec when it is convenient on your part tho, don't be the guy who turns around every 5 seconds to look at her. If she crosses your path, then you can look as much as you want.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Your going to screw things up not because you're eye contact 'game' isn't good, but because you're evaluating and analyzing every friggin thing about it. You're too concerned with the superficial surface level 'things to do' instead of just being comfortable with who you are and marketing your true self.

Most likely, you're going to go in there, appear nervous, fake, and self-conscious because you have a billion and one "mechanics" running through your mind. And even the ones who are ALREADY ATTRACTED TO YOU, are going to detect this and *nothing* is going to come out of it. Then you'll go back and analyze each piece more, thinking that it had to do with 'eye contact' or '****y funny' when the truth is that you were over analyzing the things that really don't matter when it comes down to it, and blinded yourself so that you couldn't see the gimmies that were handed to you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
xblitz44x you are absolutely right
but I am very well aware of this

I strike of my own personality and charm and works like clockwork and I was able to get chicks attention just with this

When I found out about the tool of EYE CONTACT, I realized that it is very powerful and effective if used right..

In my opinon being C+F, charming, etc should be just assumed.
to Really pick up your DJ game I think one should work on EYE CONTACT and I want to do it right !

anybody else with more EyeContact experience and how they do it their way / ?
 

M. Powered

New Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by chicksrock
When I found out about the tool of EYE CONTACT, I realized that it is very powerful and effective if used right..
Well, yeah, but the best way to implement EC is forget about the "tool" and just enjoy looking into the girl's eyes. Think to yourself, "I like looking into this girl's eyes" and listen to what she's saying while you're keeping the EC. You may be looking right at her, but if you're visably pre-occupied with the "game", or you look stary, or the rest of your face is giving some other message, it wont have anywhere near the same effect as a relaxed EC that shows you're interested in looking at her. EC with a smile works a treat.

And if you have to look away for the sake of comfort (if you're relaxed and not creepy then this shouldn't be a problem), then look sideways or above briefly, but never down.
 
Top