Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Massaging

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First and foremost, make her comfortable BEFORE starting the massage, since more then a massage might end up happening . While standing, start off by kissing her, rubbing her neck with your hands, and rubbing her sides. Move behind her and hold her close, then move her hair to the side and start softly kissing and sucking on her neck while leaving your hands on her stomach. Stop kissing her and bring your hands up to her shoulders and start talking to her softly while massaging her shoulders gently. Key word is gently. Why and how? To show you aren't rough first of all (rough massage? Who wants that!?) How? Act like your hands are lobster claws. See the way lobsters have a thumb type claw then one giant hand as the other part? Use them almost like you are pinching her shoulders while pulling up. Do this for a few minutes while still talking to her softly...

Start to increase pressure SLIGHTLY. Now, you should feel her shoulder bone and muscles...Do this right for a few minutes and she should be going "mmmmm." If not, increase pressure a little more. Once she is going "mmm...that feels nice" ask her to lay down either on the couch or the bed (wherever you are) on her stomach. Ask her if she is comfortable, then sit ontop of her ass, with your legs on either side of her hips. Start with her shoulders again, but this time, use more pressure. You should be able to feel her skin move some under her clothes while massing her now.

Place your fingertips on her shoulders and lay your hands flat. Place your palms where they land (probably on her shoulder blades) and curl your fingers down. Start rubbing by moving your palms up her shoulders and curving your fingers to match her shoulder form. After a minute, start sliding towards her neck. When you reach it, stick your thumbs out so they rest ontop of her neck and your hands are almost around her neck. Use the same technique you used on her shoulders while standing up. This should REALLY get her going. If you feel like it at this point, lean in and start kissing her ears while massaging her neck, or kiss her neck. But don't stop massaging. When you feel like it (well, after a few minutes atleast,) move down her back, making sure to rub all over. Really rub her. Use the "spread" technique. That is when you move your hands so your fingers are facing her sides and your use your palm while moving your hands towards her sides. Do that the whole way down her back until you reach the top of her ass. Start rubbing her lower back really good (harder then you did the shoulders or the rest of her back) and comment on how much stress she has and how you will get rid of it. Every once in a while, let your hands wander onto her ass and just rub it for a second, then move back. Comment on how you aren't sure the massage is getting the full effects because her shirt is in the way. If she says "ok" then slowly slide her shirt up and over her head. Resume the massaging, this time mixing it up. Don't do the exact same thing you started with and massage her upper arms and tickle them this time too.

At this point to, start running your fingernails over her skin LIGHTLY and tickle her. Really get her laughing, then resume massaging. Do this a few times and prolong the last one until she is rolling under you. Not only will it feel good for her, but it will feel good for you while her ass is going back and forth under you. Now, time for the big thing...Remove her bra. Why is this so big? Once you do this, realize that her upper body is completly naked now. She may think this too and might freak out a little. If you don't know how to remove a bra, unhook is by pushing the middle together and letting the hooks come undone. Then slide the straps down her arms and off her body. Resume massaging and tickling, this time, a little bit harder. End with her sides this time too. Why?

Once you reach her sides, slide down to her hips and move to one side of her (swing your leg over so you are completly on one side of her) and turn her over. Sit ontop of her again and massage her shoulders again, this time, a little softer and for less time. Then start sliding down her body, but go AROUND her breasts completly. Massageher sides and tickle her stomach and get her laughing again. Then slide your hands back up and GENTLY start massaging her breasts, but don't touch her nipples. Massage like you do her shoulders, but do this for a few minues (3-5) then slide YOUR shirt off and lay ontop of her and start kissing her. Deeply and passionatly. Stop and look into her eyes, then kiss her again.

Start sliding your lips down her face, onto her neck and start sucking all over for a little bit. Move down to her collarbone (it works. Why? I don't know, nor do I question it.) Start sucking on that for a little bit, then move to her breasts, but not on her nipples. Start kissing and licking, even make circles around her nips. Slowly run your tounge over them a few times, then go to work on them.

You should be able to get it after that.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I read this over at your site awhile ago.

I like it! :D

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the feet!

Women love foot rubs more than back massates.
One thing I've noticed with 35 y old + women is that they especially love to have their feet done! (The younger ones don't seem to 'preciate it as much). The divorcecd ones always say, "my ex husband never did that for me."

PiNkMaGGiT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that **** is gold. Good to see another guy who likes giving more pleasure than receiving :D . There's nothing like getting your girl off

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
getting the girls "off" should not be the main focus of any love making. Making sure she is very pleasured and having fun is important.

Yes, giving is better than receiving. For guys.. it's very easy to ejaculate/orgasm - for girls ya gotta work it. If you're gonna orgasm while doing something, stop.. and go back to her - most experienced girls know that 50% of the pleasuring fun is over once the guy squirts his stuff.

So be a NICE GUY when you orgasm and try do that last...

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great.

This is pretty much my routine when we're at my house with none of my parents home. No success yet, but that's because of my inner game. Some day I'll be thanking you for this :0

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I just realized I posted in this topic a few months ago...

I used a modified version of this (No shirts off yet) to really get the girl worked up. Works every time. I like to lean in slowly and smell her hair while I'm doing it.