"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Massages

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
I would like to know of any good massage techiniques to use while in the midle of school.

Thanx
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
"You look tense." *Rubs hot girl's shoulders* *Hot girl tunrs around, looks me in the eye and says* "Follow me to the bathroom." *Follows hot girl.* *Comes out 4 hours later putting belt back on*

Seriously, if it's a girl you know, just say "you look tense, let me give you a massage" and just start rubbing her shoulders, lower back, arms, ect.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I know I read some very nice info on massages at crazykid's site. :)
 

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
handz

I heard massaging a chicks hand is good.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Re: handz

Originally posted by WaRpEd
I heard massaging a chicks hand is good.
As long as you don't grip her hand like you are trying to play "mercy" with her...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
You gotta learn how to give good massages.

If you can - NO girl says no to a massage. They just don't.
If you get a rep as a guy who gives really good massages.... then girls line up asking you to massage them. It's one of the easiest ways to become mr popular with the ladies. Seriously.

Hand massages are great, especially when trying to build a bridge towards a HB from light flirting to heavy. But again.... know how to give them. You dont' want her to be grimacing while you put her hand into a midieval torture position.
 
Top