"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

[mASF Repost]: See The Future ~ Pick Up Videos ~

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
You guys have soooo many limiting beliefs.

Here's another top-gun PUA, Jlaix (with female wing Chessclub). That lovely bastard has over 10 threesome lays under his belt. And, yes, he did bag that stripper chick who was making out with Chessclub (while the AFC boyfriend looked on in disbelief, HAHAHA!).

http://www.bristollair.com/resources/jlaix/index.html
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
IAmTheFuture (Mr. Black Nails to you excusers and lamers) got a little video action on his street PU lay with a cute British school girl (totally legal over there).
That's one of the lowest points I've seen on this board. I hate to burst a few egos and shatter some illusions here, but slvtty working class English schoolgirls hit on older guys all the time. However, unless you're some desperate, illiterate, dole-collecting chav, it is customary to brush them off or ignore them.

Anyone who aspires to this must be at absolute rock bottom.
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
Yah, and if he fvcked a model it'd be "Models are all slvts, they hit on guys all the time.. anyone screwing a model is one step above screwing british schoolgirls, seriously."
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Look, if I saw something impressive I'd give due credit, but all I saw was some lowlife preying on a promiscuous schoolgirl. The fact that he now brags about it like it's an achievement makes me cringe.

I don't like putting people down, but people need to know that guys and girls like this are generally perceived as a joke (i.e. http://www.chavscum.co.uk/index.php) and this is not a good example of a role model.

I'd like to think that people here are aiming MUCH higher than this.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I am the future is 19 years old.... I'm 21 and a couple of my FBs lately have been 16, 17 and 18.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I am the future is 19 years old.... I'm 21 and a couple of my FBs lately have been 16, 17 and 18.
Isn't that illegal? I"m not placing judgement, just genuinely curious. Form what I understand anything under 18 is illegal if one partner is above 18. Except maybe in those inbred Southern states. :D
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
It's not illegal in a lot of parts in Europe (which is where Future & KC are from) as well as in almost half of USA.

www.ageofconsent.com
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
ive used the powerpuff grl joke twice n it's got a gd reaction.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top