MadaMadaDame
Don Juan
won't having a camera around make them girls more friendly or open to yah? any video out there where camera is actually hidden? or just a hidden recorder of the conversation, no need for video really.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I need a remote control fopr my IXUS i then... chuck it in the pocket with a small hole and off you goOriginally posted by Life-Trainee
I think a hidden camera would be more natural. Having a camera in their face breaks away a lot of seriousness.
Plenty! Hoobie is only one of them. The difference is they ***** about being Asian and hows its affecting their game while Hoobie fu.cks and sarges prime *****!Originally posted by david90
I request more Hoobie videos. There aren't that many asian djs.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Give us the link when you upload it --LoverboyPUA vidOriginally posted by Hoobie
Hey guys,
Thanks for the feedback. When me and Darren started doing those videos it was more just to f*ck around and do funny **** - thus the whole "do you wanna ****?" thing. It actually blew us away that some of the interactions lasted as long they did especially with a camera in their face.
They aren't really supposed to be proper "How To PU Videos", if they were, we would have definately put a lot more thought into it.
Just to give you guys an idea of what else is coming up -- I did similar stuff with LoverboyPUA, we have a video which starts with Loverboy doing a *completely cold* approach on the street. There is some more footage of him running game with her, and finally ending with us walking up the stairs to her room -- and to finish it off - a single shot of him on top of her ****ing when I bursted in to take a pic.![]()
Dude, have you even checked out Hoobie's photo gallery? That lovely bastard has girls he's f-closed (in XXX style) not mention that lovely threesome he had with two Swedish chicks.Originally posted by jason86
Just finished watching the vids and that was awful. It seemed like he was the entertainer of some show or something.
The guy also had nail polish on for fuks sake! Whats up with that? And whats with the 'you look like the powerpuff girls'? Lol got to admit its funny but still wtf? Whats that supposed to do?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Look Hoobie said, Don Juan is for hobbyists and amateurs. mASF is for those who are serious about Game.Originally posted by Pulsar
it would be good if hoobie posted more on these forums : /
I think they just use those scripts etc as tools. I think of them more as scientists who are always trying to figure out what is the most effective way to spike a girls interst level etc so that they can take advantage of that and get the lay.Originally posted by Sazuki
My personal opinion about these movies.
First I have this philosophy that I want to be who I really am, and that is a somewhat recovering AFC/drug addict. I never post on this part of the forum because simply I don't have much experience with women. I had sex once, had a couple of make out sessions with some hot chicks, I think they thought I had "game" but I was just tripping on XTC lol.
So when I say this I don't have much experience, but i'll give my opinion on how I see those 2 guys:
When I saw the movies I was like if they can come up with those pre-scripted lines and generally approach not that hot chicks, I defenitely will become good with women.
I hope to never turn into something like those 2. Pre-scripting everything looks like extreme insecurity to me. Just like feminists girls who are either ugly or insecure about their sexuality, being this pre-scripted pick-up warior is the opposite of a feminist, it's like insecurity turned out-wards.
I rather get shot down then constantly come up with this power-puff stuff.
Anyway I don't pretend to be all this and that, because i'm not, it's just that I think there is something terribly wrong with the way those guys handle chicks.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
DJs are high school kids who usually post more on DJ boards than go out and field test it. Like I said if you came about comparing ASF to DJ Bible then youd realise once and for all that this site is very AFC compared to ASF. Many DJs find this forum then head over to ASF and becoming aspiring PUAs on the way. On ASF there are a variety of people, old and young, I think if I hang around with a bunch of school kids who think they know "game" I will act just like them...Originally posted by Pulsar
I think they just use those scripts etc as tools. I think of them more as scientists who are always trying to figure out what is the most effective way to spike a girls interst level etc so that they can take advantage of that and get the lay.
I don't really see anything wrong with that but the other guy said that the DJ board is mainly for hobbyiests and amatures, although I don't really see it that way. I suppose he's right in the sense that most people are trying to figure stuff out and hence make their posts. But really the core of our board if the DJ Bible. That's the stuff everyone aspires to become and use. It just turns out that people are having problems applying those priciples in the bible go and make posts in the standard forum and so ASF people come here and think the board is just for AFC's.
At ASF people are always epxeriementing with stuff, our bible has all the info it needs, and really people shouldn't be judging the forums staright up as AFC because there are people who make posts asking for help but rather they should go and judge our board purely the DJ bible coz that is the heart of what we're trying to implement.
Although I can see both points of view.
Incidently, I think a large number of people on this board also frequent ASF because that's why you see lay reports etc every now and then.
Also, the guys who say that the board is AFC should at least check out the effort that people are going through the DJ boot camps. I don't think their anything AFC about going through all the tasks of the DJ BC![]()
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.