Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Masculinity

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Alexandar said:

pourque t'as peur mon ^pot?. pourque ca 'te f mùal?

mon pote?

tell me whats wrong friend?.
Frame comes from NLP (neurolinguistic programming)

There is no inherent REALITY. REALITY just is. It's neither good nor bad, it just
is. Just like weather. Weather is part of reality but it's neither good nor bad, it's arbitrary.
It's neither good nor bad until YOU put your judgement on it and FRAME it as good or bad.

Tomorrow it ****ing rains. On the weather report do they say "today it's going to rain and that's bad"? No they don't, they give an OBJECTIVE assessment of the weather which inherently in itself is neither good nor bad.

Two people then hear the news that is going to rain. One a woman and she says to her neighbour "Oh I believe the weather is going to be terrible" You see how she has FRAMED that? In other words she has made a SUBJECTIVE assessment of the weather. She has FRAMED the weather through her negative framing of REALITY.

The other person hears the weather report and lets say he is a farmer who's been worried about the recent hot spell we just had. He says to his wife "oh fantastic! It's going to rain tomorrow. brilliant news" He's framed the rain as fantastic, because it subjectively meets his needs and wants. That's his reality.

Let's take two random people: One is a negative whiny beta **** and the other is an upbeat positve alpha. The beta "terrible day out, isn't it? (betas always end sentences with "isn't it? weak bastards seeking approval for everything they say. The alpha strong in his own positive reality does not judge things as terrible and neither does he get sucked into a weak phaggot beta's reality, he says "it's just rain, act accordingly"

The scene in The Departed; Jack Nicholson to an Irish drunk at the bar "how's the mother Tommy?" Tommy weak beta ***** "oh she's on her way out". Jack Nicholson could now get sucked into Tommy's reality and say 'oh really what's wrong with her blah blah blah sick bag" but his FRAME is too ****ing strong and he says "we all are. act accordingly" How about that for frame. Do not get sucked into any whiny ****'s bull****. If they are complaining it means the have SELF RELIANCE and a WEAK GAY FRAME. **** them!!!

A positive frame or two:
1. What ever happens to me....I'll handle it!
2. In every "bad situation" there is an OPPORTUNITY! It's up to me to find it
3. I am RESPONSABLE for my life experience
4. I am the most important person in this relationship and I don't care what she thinks
5. MY opinion of myself is THE ONLY one that COUNTS. And I am a ****ing KING
6. Everything I do I ****ing do it amazingly
7. My life is a drama free zone
8. I'm a fun, positve guy who likes to tease, ball bust and be playfull

Internalise these beliefs and then you will carry around a positve and STRONG frame that is CONGRUENT (real) with who you are.

Or of course, you decide who/what you want to be.....and carry that FRAME with you.....but it must be REAL.......you must be striving to be or believe those things.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine that EVERYBODY including you, is walking around with a picture frame held up with their two hands and FRAMING their head, shoulders, chest. THIS is their personal ****ing frame and it is how they view the world. It is how they view reality. A negative person views most things through their negative frame and a positive person will view the same ****ing reality through a positive frame.

Your FRAME is your REALITY. So you better know damn certain what your ****ing frame is and where you are going because if you don't you'll end up in someone elses's ****ing reality........men enter into a woman's reality and ten years later they break up and the man suffers and is lost because....he has no idea who he is or what happened to his plans, his, hopes and his dreams. Peg Bundy "where are the kids Al?" Al Bundy "They're gone Peg, just like my hopes and my dreams. Gone".

Two questions a man must ask himself (and never get the ****ing order mixed up)
Where am I going?
Who will come with me?

In essence, if you are making plans with your life, you are then inviting somebody to come into your reality as a guest. Say it: Your a guest in my reality woman.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In personal interactions the one with the stronger FRAME will lead the interaction.

This is why it is so important to keep the frame and don't give it up when dealing with a woman. You don't want to be lead by a ***** do you? I didn't think so. This is why you can easily just adopt one of the FRAMES that I mentioned before in all of your interactions with *****es:

NLP FRAMES: wear it, act it, believe it. THIS is FRAMING the INTERACTION
1. YOU THE STRONG OAK TREE......her the stupid little squirel (she wants your nuts)
2. YOU THE TEACHER ......her the naughty little school girl (she wants to be punished)
3. YOU THE CEO.......her the little employee (she must meet your standards)
4. YOU THE FATHER....her the 12 year old daughter (she needs to be protected...*** sit on daddy's knee baby.)
5. YOU THE CULT LEADER.......her as your follower (show her the way, show her the light)
6. YOU AS THE BIG BAD WOLF.....her as little innocent red riding hood (she wants you to ride her innocence away bad boy)

...and of course all of these situational frames comes from the most important frame of all
YOU THE MAN.......she is the woman (this is natures frame and the one THAT WE SEEM TO HAVE LOST ****ING SIGHT OF!!!!! Know your role! (thanks Rock) and may your ***** know hers!!

OOps sorry I was speaking on the phone and I double posted§§§§ SORRYT FELLAS!!!!(****)

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak white fckrs!

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
Your too dumb to use google translator i can speak Russian but you will get scared and leave the board.

Tee Dawg out.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Well done you.

Shame you don't speak sense of humour.

FYI, my Dad is French. I know exactly what they said.