married women

JohnnyKeg20

Don Juan
Reaction score
my fellow dj's do any of you have tips for a fellow dj that is heart stricken for a married woman. Any seduction tips, should i stay away or what?

JohnnyKeg20

Don Juan
Reaction score
extra

we work together and we are VERY close. We talk about everything from music, to sex to her sour, oil and water marrage. She told me the other day she's givin him till november to change or else she's done. Maybe even sooner. I'll post replys if u guys need info.

JohnnyKeg20

Don Juan
Reaction score
does it matter ?

Does it matter if she's siad I'll never forget you, you'll always be my friend. I asked her the other day that if she were to divorce and become single and i were to ask you out what would you say ? She replied with her head down kind of down hanging some clothes " i don't know ". But before she always says "your sweet, your so good to me, and this and that, I'd be your girlfriend". It sux because we have so much in common and we connect on a different level than most friends. I told her one of my "girl friends" siad don't "settle for her". Well i told the girl i like that and she asked me " are you settling for me " ? I told her hell no. and she even asked me one day if i would mind dating an older woman with kids, i siad no. she also asked what my parents would think and i siad it wouldn't matter to me what they think. I mean i always tell her the things she wants to hear and we always talk about her marrage and how her husband treats her like **** and all the arguements and how their marraige isn't one it's a war, and how he's so immature and this and that. she always talks about leaving him but with a full time job, going to school for 5-6 hours a day, it's just too hard to manage a divorce at the moment plus the money issue. she'd like to work things out but she just doesn't see it happening. so here i am in the middle torn between her and everything else. i truly love this girl and would bend over backwards for her to get her and to be with her. WHAT DO I DO !? This really sux.

JohnnyKeg20

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is crucial that u guys help me u never have steerd me wrong before. please leave feedback even if it's a couple words. Thanx fellas.

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk away

Don't be the reason she gets divorced! Sounds like she has already made up her mind that she is going to leave him and you'll just end up being the rebound-guy. Also, there are so many women out there that are single and without the luggage. It's not a good situation to be in, trust me. Her feelings are totally messed up right now. It's not easy but do yourself a favor and move on! Stop the oneitis because you're better than that!!

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are already in the friend zone is pretty difficult to get out.

One way to get it on is to talk less about her problems and start talking casually about your ex's and how you had sex with them.

She will get the message that you are not a virgin and that you are experienced as well. Talking heavily about sex will stimulate her feelings and use you sexually as an escape to her otherwise fuccked up life.

Stop being so available to her, but make sure you stop cold turkey. Just to stir things up.

Be patient until she contacts you. Then play by your rules or don't play at all. It is your new you. Tell her straight up that you feel horny for her, period.

Do not hesitate to leave if she starts to get back into her old pattern.

The message is you are a man and you are emotionally strong. If she choses not to play then let her go for now.

What you want is to break the current "I'm such a wuss" pattern and show her that you are a man.

The key is to DEMONSTRATE that you are not a wuss but a emotionally strong male that will sacrifice the friendship if she doesn't let you be in charge.

Less talking and more acting, stop being her crying pillow and be the pillar of her strength. Which means taking charge by taking chances.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnnyKeg20
my fellow dj's do any of you have tips for a fellow dj that is heart stricken for a married woman. Any seduction tips, should i stay away or what?
Umm, isn't that sort of low, going after a woman who is already taken?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by JohnnyKeg20
this is crucial that u guys help me u never have steerd me wrong before. please leave feedback even if it's a couple words. Thanx fellas.
1) It's not crucial. No woman situation is crucial.

2) There are PLENTY of people here who will steer you wrong.

3) You are sooooo her frikkin girlfriend. Here's your feedback: LEAVE. Walk away. You are not going to hook up with this woman.

-You're self-admittedly "stricken". You would bend over backwards for a girl who does NOT love you, could not SEE HERSELF loving you if she broke up with her husband.

-She always cries on your shoulder about her broken marriage. You ALWAYS tell her what she wants to hear and she uses you as an emotional tampon.

-Your approach is about as weak as it gets ("Uh, if you WERE to break up with him, uhm, do you, uh, think you could ever, you know, date someone like me?") *barf*

In summary: DO NOT POST HERE AGAIN UNTIL YOU READ THE DJ BIBLE (link at the top of this page). And then, before you post, READ IT AGAIN!

This is not me being mean. This is for your own good. I'm not busting on you...you and your kind are the reason this site exists and you need it as much as anyone.