Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married women who cheat...............

B

BlueAlpha1

Reading the OP's post from 7 years ago is chilling. My story was identical other than she actually did get divorced. But afterwards, they lived together, slept together, took the kids places together, all while myself and multiple other men were doing these things with her too. She truly was a demented human being.

Anybody who reads the OP for the first time should heed the warnings

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex wife cheated on me and I experienced most of the things the OP listed. Its a solid list. She played her game for at least 6months before I started suspecting something.

Post divorce, I had the opportunity to date a married woman for a brief time. I did it just so I could experience the whole cheating thing from another perspective and further educate myself. We would sit there in her car while she called up her husband making up lies on why she wasn't going to be home on time while I had my fingers up her pu$$y. When it all ended, the husband had suspected it and she came clean and it turned out that I wasn't the only guy she fuhked outside of her marriage. I believe he was cheating as well. At one point he asked for a 3some with him, his wife, and me. I never took them up on that offer.

If you are a married guy please take this to heart:

It never fails when I go out dancing, some attractive married woman will show me signs of interest. She will only sheepishly admit she is married when I inquire. Every time, she will try to be very obscure in her admission. Almost always, her man is standing just feet away. He is usually oblivious to whats going on. He is also afraid to take her out and dance. At one point in my life I was that guy too, but after I got divorced and learned how to dance I started to understand how easy it is to build a connection with a woman on the dance floor. Its total foreplay for them. When you get these married girls on the dance floor, their eyes tell the story of them being unhappy, bored, unsatisfied, wanting a man to take the lead, and craving those tingles between their legs. The girl I danced with the other night ended up with glossed over doe eyes by the time I was done with her. And once I was, I had a talk with the husband, explaining to him he needed to dance with his girl.....he was too much of a blue pill swallower to get the point I was trying to make and started to get upset so I stopped. The guy refused to get out of his comfort zone like a man should be doing. Some day he will lose that girl.....rightfully so! Leave the hot girls to the guys that know what they are doing.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there is any skill in seducing a married woman. They are already bored usually, and desperate for some validation of any sort.

The question we as men should be asking is why they would cheat? If your partner is bored, feeling undervalued or whatever then maybe that is on us. She may be a **** addicted bipolar *****. What didn't you work that out?
Why isn't she afraid to risk losing you?
At the end of the day LTR's are hard work. People get tired and boring. We as a species are not designed for long term monogamy.

My favourite quote I heard recently is 'be the man your wife would leave you for'.

B

BlueAlpha1

I don't think there is any skill in seducing a married woman. They are already bored usually, and desperate for some validation of any sort.

The question we as men should be asking is why they would cheat? If your partner is bored, feeling undervalued or whatever then maybe that is on us. She may be a **** addicted bipolar *****. What didn't you work that out?
Why isn't she afraid to risk losing you?
At the end of the day LTR's are hard work. People get tired and boring. We as a species are not designed for long term monogamy.

My favourite quote I heard recently is 'be the man your wife would leave you for'.
It's the way many of them go about it that's despicable and unforgiveable.

These psychotic therapists tell you "communication is key" and your wife will nod and "yougogurl" that rubbish when you get dragged to marriage counseling, and yet the woman deliberately does everything but make divorce easy on you. I don't believe it's ever happened where a woman sits a man down on the couch and says "I'm not feeling this anymore. Let's end it BEFORE I do something we'd both regret."

B

BlueAlpha1

My ex wife cheated on me and I experienced most of the things the OP listed. Its a solid list. She played her game for at least 6months before I started suspecting something.

Post divorce, I had the opportunity to date a married woman for a brief time. I did it just so I could experience the whole cheating thing from another perspective and further educate myself. We would sit there in her car while she called up her husband making up lies on why she wasn't going to be home on time while I had my fingers up her pu$$y. When it all ended, the husband had suspected it and she came clean and it turned out that I wasn't the only guy she fuhked outside of her marriage. I believe he was cheating as well. At one point he asked for a 3some with him, his wife, and me. I never took them up on that offer.

It never fails when I go out dancing, some attractive married woman will show me signs of interest. She will only sheepishly admit she is married when I inquire. Every time, she will try to be very obscure in her admission. Almost always, her man is standing just feet away. He is usually oblivious to whats going on. He is also afraid to take her out and dance. At one point in my life I was that guy too, but after I got divorced and learned how to dance I started to understand how easy it is to build a connection with a woman on the dance floor. Its total foreplay for them. When you get these married girls on the dance floor, their eyes tell the story of them being unhappy, bored, unsatisfied, wanting a man to take the lead, and craving those tingles between their legs. The girl I danced with the other night ended up with glossed over doe eyes by the time I was done with her. And once I was, I had a talk with the husband, explaining to him he needed to dance with his girl.....he was too much of a blue pill swallower to get the point I was trying to make and started to get upset so I stopped. The guy refused to get out of his comfort zone like a man should be doing. Some day he will lose that girl.....rightfully so! Leave the hot girls to the guys that know what they are doing.
Outside of having a relationship with one, I got hit on one other time. Similar story. I was about 24 and this early 30's looking blonde 7 gets up on my left forearm at the bar. She kept talking about her husband as though she was trying to convince me if anything happened it was my fault, but was amping up the kino all the while. Found out he was indeed in the bar. I only had about a 10 minute margin of error where I think she wanted me to take her outside for some making out and groping. When I didn't do it, she disappeared, probably to find another young guy to ruin her marriage with.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, every marriage counsellor says its about communication , while every man says it is about respect, affection and her not being a *****...go figure.

I am waiting for a marriage counsellor to say, 'oi *****, go home and **** him like he is king of the world.
Stop being a frigid selfish cow.'

**** communication if it means a woman talks AT you for 3hrs explaining what a **** up you are.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol......."a woman talking AT you for 3hrs".......never had one do that before! :D I don't think most really want to solve their problems, just have you listen to them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, every marriage counsellor says its about communication , while every man says it is about respect, affection and her not being a *****...go figure.

I am waiting for a marriage counsellor to say, 'oi *****, go home and **** him like he is king of the world.
Stop being a frigid selfish cow.'

**** communication if it means a woman talks AT you for 3hrs explaining what a **** up you are.
There are many councelors that will recommend 30 days of sex every day if you have been slacking and communication and connection is poor.

pierce_r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mentioned this in another thread but I'm currently nailing a married chick. Ex-stripper, married a nice, fat -- loaded -- guy she met in college who likes to think he "rescued" her. He runs an IT consulting firm and works 80-hour weeks, and according to her he's terrible in bed: beard-sweat, farts, hairy beer gut.

Two lessons I can draw from this:

1. Strippers never rehabilitate.
2. No matter how nice of a guy you are, if you don't f*ck your woman well, someone else will.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many councelors that will recommend 30 days of sex every day if you have been slacking and communication and connection is poor.
Ours didn't. We got the standard spiel of you need to communicate more. I was up for more sex, my now ex-wife wasn't. I thought I communicated pretty clearly. "I want affection and respect. I am so unhappy I am fantasizing about driving my car under a truck'. I realise now that if you have to ask for affection or respect it is too late.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ours didn't. We got the standard spiel of you need to communicate more. I was up for more sex, my now ex-wife wasn't. I thought I communicated pretty clearly. "I want affection and respect. I am so unhappy I am fantasizing about driving my car under a truck'. I realise now that if you have to ask for affection or respect it is too late.
Always find a counselor that believes sex is an important part of bonding and a relationship. I looked for one specifically that had that as one of the top priorities in her bio!

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always find a counselor that believes sex is an important part of bonding and a relationship. I looked for one specifically that had that as one of the top priorities in her bio!
Too late now.

B

BlueAlpha1

Yeah, the worst thing that can happen is you find some feminazi or cowardly beta who convinces your wife it's "not all about sex" and it shouldn't be "all you think about"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mentioned this in another thread but I'm currently nailing a married chick. Ex-stripper, married a nice, fat -- loaded -- guy she met in college who likes to think he "rescued" her. He runs an IT consulting firm and works 80-hour weeks, and according to her he's terrible in bed: beard-sweat, farts, hairy beer gut.

Two lessons I can draw from this:

1. Strippers never rehabilitate.
2. No matter how nice of a guy you are, if you don't f*ck your woman well, someone else will.
What if you smash those guts like a pro, and she just don't like you because you think your all that, so now it's fair game for nearly any and everybody else!? You act like that's not something they do.

pierce_r

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you smash those guts like a pro, and she just don't like you because you think your all that, so now it's fair game for nearly any and everybody else!? You act like that's not something they do.
What's the difference?

JJRocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience 99% of time a woman cheats because she is not getting the right kind of sexual satisfaction.

Let me explain

In my own failed marriage I adored my wife and treated her like a goddess! Even in bed I was doting and attentive and a fool!

The dynamics of masculine feminine energy don't work like that!

In stead of treating her like a goddess I should have treated her like a slut! I should have pulled her hair and bitten her neck slapped her on the a$$! I should have called her a filthy little tramp! I should have man handled her! Thrown her down on the bed, ripped her panties off and dogged her as rough as I pleased!

That's the kind of masculine energy that makes a woman feel more feminine!

It made no sense to me at first! Not until I tried it! Woman secretly want to be dominated in bed!

Remember this when the right one comes around brother!

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
The original poster made some reference about this being a sin. One thing about it, if statistics are right there will be more fem cheaters in the bad place than guys.
Lots of happy guys. :rolleyes:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience 99% of time a woman cheats because she is not getting the right kind of sexual satisfaction.

Let me explain

In my own failed marriage I adored my wife and treated her like a goddess! Even in bed I was doting and attentive and a fool!

The dynamics of masculine feminine energy don't work like that!

In stead of treating her like a goddess I should have treated her like a slut! I should have pulled her hair and bitten her neck slapped her on the a$$! I should have called her a filthy little tramp! I should have man handled her! Thrown her down on the bed, ripped her panties off and dogged her as rough as I pleased!

That's the kind of masculine energy that makes a woman feel more feminine!

It made no sense to me at first! Not until I tried it! Woman secretly want to be dominated in bed!

Remember this when the right one comes around brother!
And you go and do this, and she cheats on you with someone who is kinder and considers her needs more. Many of the women will just cheat with the opposite. At least with a$$hole game you don't care and move onto the next easier and you don't put up with your needs not being met.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score

man i cringed hard reading this...how could any dude allow his woman to dance with another man like that...seriously WTF. i dont think its the fact he didnt dance that caused her to stray like that but his overall CUCKNESS. I mean hot sh1t on a sandwich how could that dude live with himself? However most married men and women are living quiet lives of desperation. This guy might honestly just not give a sh1t about his woman anymore and is bangin his secretary on the side everyday...he might actually HOPE she leaves an cheats on him as a way out. you never people..peoples psychology pathology is very fked up sometimes. Or on the other end hes so submissive an beta and a literal cuck he will let his wife grind her **** on a dude at the club in front of him. So you never really kno..either way is fked up.