Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married women, do I or don't I?

TL79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Married women? Do I or don't I?

Could be nothing, but just wanted to get opinions. I have two different cases going on at my work concerning married women. First one is a woman who is married that is a case manager for a client that is on my roster of people that I supervise. I already knew she was married from our first conversation but she never said she was unhappy or anything, but she's attractive and we are around the same age. One day this guy that I work with comes up and says to me that he thought she had a thing for me because she was dressing a little sexier than usual, showing a little more skin. I didn't believe it at first because like I said she is married so I thought it was just a coincidence or whatever. Then I was reassigned to another area and her client would no longer be on my caseload so I wouldn't be working with her any longer, she had been seeing my client for around 4 months once a week.

She asked me why I was reassigned and I told her that sometimes they just move people, no special reason, and she tells me that I could still email her. Why would she want me to still email her if we didn't have anything to communicate about concerning her client? Was she just being friendly or was she interested in me on another level? And if she is how do I pursue it without putting myself out there too much in case i'm wrong? Do I even try to since she's married?

The next one is a woman, who is older (50) but has always kept herself in good condition, hell she can pass for late thirties, early forties easily. Her husband is in bad health and she told me they haven't had sex in about 5 months, and said that even when they did his performance wasn't up to par. Was that an invitation or was it just a woman venting frustration? How do I find out?

servo1234567

Don Juan
Reaction score
SexxiKing777 said:
You absolutely Mvtherfvckin don't
Seconded. Wives are not girlfriends. I think of marriage as being sacred and you don't want the karma fuucking that would await you.

TheCzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, a few things:

* Don't sh!t where you eat :nono: - that is, you shouldn't be attempting a workplace hook-up, that's a bad thing, it is volatile if things don't work out, you could loose your job, and a woman has a huge advantage to sue your a$$

* Married women have a tendency to flirt from time to time, it's not about riding you, it's about ego validation. As soon as you escalate she'll disappear and never speak to you again.

* If you completely ignore A&B, be forwarned that if you bed a married woman (regardless of karma, religeous views, etc.. etc..) there's a very very high chance she might panic out of guilt and tell her husband who'll then own your a$$, put a cap in you and then only serve a few years because it was justifiable homicide.

Seriously dude, you're playing with hand grenades in a mine field.

TC

In$tinct

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCzar said:
Ok, a few things:

* Don't sh!t where you eat :nono: - that is, you shouldn't be attempting a workplace hook-up, that's a bad thing, it is volatile if things don't work out, you could loose your job, and a woman has a huge advantage to sue your a$$

* Married women have a tendency to flirt from time to time, it's not about riding you, it's about ego validation. As soon as you escalate she'll disappear and never speak to you again.

* If you completely ignore A&B, be forwarned that if you bed a married woman (regardless of karma, religeous views, etc.. etc..) there's a very very high chance she might panic out of guilt and tell her husband who'll then own your a$$, put a cap in you and then only serve a few years because it was justifiable homicide.

Seriously dude, you're playing with hand grenades in a mine field.

TC

Very well said...

That is a game not worth the price of admission...

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The second one seems to be the safest one to bang for when a woman openingly tells you she hasn't had sex in 5 months that is hint she wants to screw.

Her husband being in ill health I would investigate his health issues and see whats up with him if it's a illiness that will pass or if it's life threating and then decide if your consious can handle screwing his wife while he is either dying or seriously ill and will recover.

I was in the same boat but I didn't work at this place and really was digging this married younger woman check my posts on it but I am since avoided her as I don't feel I wanted to interfer with her having 3 kids plus the good advice I recieved here helped me make the right decision which wasn't easy as I really had and still do have feelings for her but they have eased since I avoid her now at all cost.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married women many times will check to see if the've "still got it" or are Attention Wh0res. Neither one will get you laid-just a sexual harrassment charge. IF they were serious,it's still a bad Idea for the reasons mentioned above

TL79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the advice, I knew it wouldn't be right to get with a married woman, but the temptation is hard and I know I have to work real hard to avoid it. Karma is a ***** though, it may have come back to me one day if I had done it.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCzar said:
You think that would be justifiable homicide?

TheCzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not what I think - google "crimes of passion" and "temporary insanity" -there's enough precedence that in many cases it gets plea bargained to manslaughter and minimal time served. I was using "justifiable homicide" loosely.

TC

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Since this is a workplace question, listen to your Uncle TheCzar!

Also, remember that you will reap what you sow. How would you feel if you got married to your dream wife and I came along giving her mind blowing orgasms and sex? You'd be really hurt and pissed wouldn't you? And if I came home and caught you f**king my dream wife, I would be furious!

Don't get me wrong, I had sex with some married women before, but the fact that I couldn't keep them for myself and sometimes I had to dodge the husband swinging a baseball bat, golf club, knives, etc. was a bummer. Karma is a b**ch. But at the time I felt it was for the greater good of our health. Nowadays, I look at some of the damage that I've caused.

This whole thing is in favor of the woman if it becomes a court case. She can say sexual harrassment or rape or the husband might shoot your ass. Then if this comes back in the worklplace, you'll be up sh*t's creek without a paddle. Being Captain Save-A-Ho may be tempting but don't do it.

It ain't worth it. Leave Pandora's Box alone. Stop thinking about these women. Ask them to set you up with their friends if they're outside of the workplace.

Case closed. I better not hear of either of these cases being opened before a judge in another goddamn courthouse.

Last edited: