"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Married woman

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Woman I've talked about ya she's married its fun teasing her I wouldn't ever do anything to screw up her marriage, she's a little thing for me I don't think she would cheat I wouldn't make her either.

I usually don't see her too often in street clothes, she's usually in a company uniform, fvck me she was wearing a nice fitting capris style jeans hugged her curves just right makes a guy want to rub her ass, I'm a guy that likes the scent of womens feet she was wearing running shoes ankle socks. I snuck up behind her got close as I dared, startled her a little she gave me the big smile and the dreamy eye contact, chatted for a minute and I walked on. I knew damn well it would get her heart beating a little bit by the smile she gave me she liked it. You have to give women some validation once in a while they get all depressed if they think guys don't see them as attractive and worth flirting with.

She's been getting in shape in the last few months she looks good, healthy for a woman in her mid to late 30s she's very fvckable she's a lucky lady she hasn't been slapped with the ugly stick and aged like most women her age. The other half has let himself go the wobbly pops have caught up to him the gut is prominent lol she's complained to me about that.

Ya I know I should be flirting with married women but I have married women flirting with me getting touchy feely, one of them always likes pushing the personal space boundaries, I've got one that's getting more and more bold when I see her.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I heard America has got a good health care system.
 
Top