Married woman, its different this time..

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Want to hear some serious justice:

A guy I know from America here is in jail for fvcking a Police Officer's wife. She had a kid already with the officer and this guy thought he was a hot shot and has been hanging out with her for the past 4 months... sort of flaunting it in the policeman's face. Well we heard a few days ago that he was thrown in jail and will be deported after 'he's served his term'. No one knows how long that will be or what they nailed him for.

Moral of the story: What goes around comes around. Don't play with fire.

We are in China, so I imagine that jail here is a pretty scary place.

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
So what? I'll tell you what.

I have seen these situations over my many years. They never have a good result. I have seen people get hurt bigtime. The woman, her lover, families and kids. Point being, a scorned man who catches a woman cheating can be a very scary individual. For a guy to put himself in such a position is simply ludicrous and outright stupid.

I'll just say it. Guys that bang married women are so AFC desperate for that greezy little pvssy that they are losers by design. To do this when there are so many that are single is beyond comprehension.

Bang away fellas and take your chances.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=200115 although it doesn't do justice to what I've been through and I can't even imagine what her kids go through, if they know.

Just my two cents.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
C'mon now. All in good fun, right? Fair is fair? After all, that is what AgentSmith is doing.
:moon:
Enlighten me on what is "fair" in helping a woman cheat on someone whom she made a substantial commitment with in terms of finances & family.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
What I am trying to point out, to AgentSmith, is what a low, scumbag act it is to move on married women, whether they give HIM the signals or not. Just because SHE is a scumbag, doesn't mean HE has to be, and contribute to all the pain and suffering that affair will cause.
Pffft.. fvck that noise.

I say the more oblivious herbs get a dose of red pill awareness by having their lives turned upside down the better for all of us. Enough awakened men might actually see some real changes. It's a public service as far as I'm concerned. Pay no heed to any of this B.S AgentSmith, if anything give yourself a pat on the back for speeding up the process.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Buddy,
we have a mis-communication here. If you read the entire thread, you will see I was being extremely sarcastic. If you read my posts, you will see I am extremely AGAINST cheating. Having been cheated on, by my ex-wife.

What I am trying to point out, to AgentSmith, is what a low, scumbag act it is to move on married women, whether they give HIM the signals or not. Just because SHE is a scumbag, doesn't mean HE has to be, and contribute to all the pain and suffering that affair will cause.

I wanted to try and make him see what he is doing to the cheating woman's husband, and her family, and place him in the position of being the one left behind, the one hurt, the one betrayed.
TO WAKE HIM UP.
Understood now.

Sociopaths are generally not born. They are developed. Although genetics do play a role.

You can see AgentSmith's rationalization. "They always chase me, so it is okay." Now look how quickly he has no problem changing roles and being the pursuer and trying to "game" a married woman.

The reality is that he hasn't some to terms with facing the truth. Like a woman, he hides behind a false reality. The truth is that if any one of those previous married women pulled away, he would be running right after her. The only difference is that those women made it easier on him.

Now at a crossroads, he can no longer hide behind the juvenile facade that "nana nana na na she's chasing me, so I have no moral obligation". Grow up.

AgentSmith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an update, I sent her a text Friday and she wanted to meet up. We met later that day at my house talked some had a drink and had some amazing sex. Have plans to meet up next week also. She said she really thought I was going along with her that night cause I had plenty to drink and might not of been interested in her sober as to her situation. I know most people here were against this but if shes going to step out and have sex with another man over being neglected or treated bad it might as well be me, she's a hot lady in her mid 20's. I let her know it's strictly a FWB thing and she is fine with that. Morally is this wrong, yes. If a hot woman is served up to you on a plate and is down to screw around on a strict FWB situation and is married i'm sure over half these guys who are against it would change there mind. When opportunity presents itself you either rise up to the occasion, take a chance or let it slip away and live with regret or the what if's.

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not going to bang you. She's using you for attention. There will ALWAYS be an obstacle in the way of you sealing the deal.

The fact that you are seriously risking death is irrelevant. You never know how a man will react to some douche banging his wife (think O.J.)

That's serious disrespect.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
HalfAddict said:
TL;DR

Stop ****ing other dudes wives, it's going to come back and bite you in the ass.
lol that will never ever stop.. its human nature to cheat... and married women are the biggest cheaters of all.. they are tired of their husbands and just wana be Fed by random guys who they find sexually attractive