“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Married Men on Dating Apps

Tyrion

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2023
Messages
32
Reaction score
7
Age
57
I’ve heard directly from women and read about married men being on dating apps.
Impossible to know how much this affects the male / female ratio on the apps.
Married men going after single women is a pet peeve of mine as the mistress will often seek out another man to fill in the gaps in her life that the married man can’t fill.
A couple of times I’ve unwittingly been the “other man” for the mistress.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Haha probably 50% of the guys on apps are in a primary relationship. And guess what? Nothing you do is going to change it.
 
Top