Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married men and Game

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to maintain a healthy marriage. A man needs to understand female nature even in a marriage otherwise he will never achieve the misconstrued trope of "Happy wife, happy life." Society has translated this maxim in a very submissive and emasculating way of doing everything your wife says and she will be happy. This is as far from the truth as you can get. In order for your wife to be happy, you must understand female nature, and ultimately game.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore game at your own risk. I was pretty good for 14.5 years and totally blew it the last half year. That and the pandemic have caused me lots of issues.

Well i could have been a better husband of course and her resentments built up, but i totally blew it last fall

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to maintain a healthy marriage. A man needs to understand female nature even in a marriage otherwise he will never achieve the misconstrued trope of "Happy wife, happy life." Society has translated this maxim in a very submissive and emasculating way of doing everything your wife says and she will be happy. This is as far from the truth as you can get. In order for your wife to be happy, you must understand female nature, and ultimately game.
I see what you're saying. That makes sense.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it makes her happier in the end. If you are acting like a b1tch, you're probably turning her off, that leads to cheating/divorce. You can make your marriage better by treating her the way she wants to be treated [like a woman]. Game helps you recognize your own short comings and maybe weed out some feminine characteristics. You are essentially optimizing the relationship, happy wife does equal happy life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to maintain a healthy marriage.
This is true. But also because outcomes aren't guaranteed. There are many cases of marriages where the woman decides to get a divorce, and the guy is blindsided. Sometimes the guy will have let himself go, or even dropped a lot of his outside social life and built his life around his wife. Such a man can be left in a very bad position, abandoned by his significant other, without much supporting system left to him. This is why many men suffer so badly from breakups.

Arguably, a man attuned to game will be keeping himself in shape, keeping his passions in place, working to better himself, realize his entire focus can't be his wife, keep his networks open, keep his value up, and be aware of his options. Although I don't specifically believe in "game" as in "game playing", I see the manosphere as a way to tap into my male gender role, my masculinity, my potential - not just a way to get laid.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arguably, a man attuned to game will be keeping himself in shape, keeping his passions in place, working to better himself, realize his entire focus can't be his wife, keep his networks open, keep his value up, and be aware of his options.
This is the essence of married man game. Forget the dating aspects of not being too available and maintaining frame. Dominance games like that tend to lead to divorces and sh!t marriages nowadays. In my opinion. You're a team at that point.

But women can leave you in a drop of a hat so it's always good to be able to pivot.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only does a man need to constantly "game" his wife, he should have a harem on the side.

Yes, you heard me, a married man should, and must, have plates to spin beside his wife. And this is part of The Game, after all.

Last edited:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only does a man need to constantly "game" his wife, he should have a harem on the side.

Yes, you heard me, a married man should, and must, have plates to spin beside his wife. And this is part of The Game, after all.
Man that is BS, sorry but no, that creates an unbalanced power dynamic and is extremely dishonest. I've been through a marriage where my father thought it was fine to cheat on my mother quite a bit. I completely lost all respect for my old man. He couldn't be bothered to fix up his marriage or pay attention to his kids, he was an incessant pvssy hound and couldn't man up and break it off with the wife. Cheating is weak, anyone can do it, it's even easier when you're married. It's also a scumbag move and as far as I'm concerned both warrants and justifies the death penalty [which is sometimes the result].

If you cheat, she's going to cheat too, just in a different way. Now you've got two dishonest people lying to one another and you can't trust anything the other person says. Resentment will do more damage to your life than a mistress ever could. Why sleep with the enemy? Why be married at all? I ask of my woman only what I ask of myself. I trust my wife with my life, how could you trust someone that is lying to you??? If you've got any kind of conscious, you'll tell the other person and break it off.

My wife and I have a blood pact, either one of us cheats and doesn't leave, the other is justified in killing the offending party. Keeps everybody straight and narrow, we had the talk LONG before we got married. The only reason the US doesn't get bombed into oblivion is because of Mutually Assured Destruction. This is the REAL game. Respect is not given freely, it is earned.

Sex only takes 5 or 10 minutes. There are a MILLION other things to pursue in the world. You gonna destroy your entire life and someone else's for a 5 minute act? If you have kids it's now their future on the line as well.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In today's world "married" men are very desireable to "single" females. Even moreso than a "single" man.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In today's world "married" men are very desireable to "single" females. Even moreso than a "single" man.
Better not let them know you're married if you can.

Because where I'm from, girls have this bad habit of "exposing" everything onto social networks (facebook, instagram, etc) with screenshots of text exchanges, nude pics and stuff as "proof" that an evil married guy has been seducing them for sex if they're upset.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are married men trying to improve their game?
Because soldiers dont start training after war has been declared. Keep yourself sharp at all times. If your wife fvcks up you can waltz away from the marriage with a smile, fully confident that you will thrive. Without game in your system, your wife will cuckold you. How many times do you hear of men who kill their wives, kids and themselves, after getting ditched or cheated on? When you cant imagine living a life without your wife, you are in prime psycho killer territory.

Game keeps a man sharp and battle-ready for whatever life can bring

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because soldiers dont start training after war has been declared. Keep yourself sharp at all times. If your wife fvcks up you can waltz away from the marriage with a smile, fully confident that you will thrive. Without game in your system, your wife will cuckold you. How many times do you hear of men who kill their wives, kids and themselves, after getting ditched or cheated on? When you cant imagine living a life without your wife, you are in prime psycho killer territory.

Game keeps a man sharp and battle-ready for whatever life can bring
Exactly.

Most men literally lose their sanity the moment their partners cheat or walk out on them, just because they had made the fatal mistake of being RELAXED prior to that.

As men, we can NEVER relax, even when you have found your "The One" (I know, I know hahahahahahaha) and want to "settle" with her.

Think of "The Game" as training. Daily training, if you will, so you will NEVER get RUSTY and OUT OF FORM when hell breaks loose (which it will, sooner or later). That's what differentiates men and Alpha Men.