Married girl keeps texting me

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I started seeing this married girl (met her in a bar, met up a few times and fvcked once).

She is away for Christmas to see family, and she texts me every other day with shiit like 'you having a nice christmas then, what you upto today?'

Should I bother to reply to any of this? It seems to me that she is texting me too often, I mean we have only been out a few times, AND SHE IS MARRIED.

I mean, texts like this are what you do with a long term girlfriend. What we are doing as far as i am concerned is purely sexual.

Why is she texting me so often? She wont be back in town till after new years, whats the point in keeping so much contact??

......hopefully she is not looking to get attached!!:eek:

BOSS SWAGGA

Reaction score
It sounds like she is already attached to you. I wouldn't text her back bc you never know if that's her or her husband. I would also if i was you to re consider being involved with a married woman, I don't think you want to really want the drama and btw karma is a M.F

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hit it if you want but dont catch no feeling or have any value for her.

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Fantastic said:
So I started seeing this married girl (met her in a bar, met up a few times and fvcked once).

She is away for Christmas to see family, and she texts me every other day with shiit like 'you having a nice christmas then, what you upto today?'

Should I bother to reply to any of this? It seems to me that she is texting me too often, I mean we have only been out a few times, AND SHE IS MARRIED.

I mean, texts like this are what you do with a long term girlfriend. What we are doing as far as i am concerned is purely sexual.

Why is she texting me so often? She wont be back in town till after new years, whats the point in keeping so much contact??

......hopefully she is not looking to get attached!!:eek:

Doing a man's wife is the epitome of AFC behavior. Why do guys brag about it on this board? If the guys here who do married women were really DJs they would be confident enough to get single women. Yeah, when a guy is hot and a married hottie makes IOIs it does feel good but the DJ knows he has options and doesn't need to bang her. It would be right if her husband catches you and puts as stop to it. Also, married women who have sex with other guys are usually skanks who give it out to a lot of guys meaning STDs and increased rivalry from one of the other AFCs. Totally worthless. :down:

neil27264

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it, it ends up real bad

Hi, please take the advice of a man who once did just what you are doing. DON'T. Run as fast as you can, or it will seriously screw you up. I thought I was strong and could handle it, but I had no idea of the heart ache and sh+t I would create with a married woman.

Neil

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if it were someone else's girlfriend or something, that's alright i guess. but if you mess with a man's WIFE...... u will not go unpunished.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say you can't get away with it and enjoy it for what it is, but married girls have baggage and there's always the potential for a jealous husband. It's just not worth it unless you know her husband is off in another country and it's only one night, but I just don't see that happening.

I would probably stay away, it would take rare conditions for me to sleep with a married woman, and I have before but only once and it was in another country.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a married chick isnt getting pleased at home and shes coming to you. Whats the big deal, stop crying like a little girl.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away...

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was said in old Sicily, "Married women are more dangerous than shotguns."

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Married women are trouble. Soon as he suspects somethin (if he doesn't already) all he has to do is check her phone while she's sleepin, see text, reverse lookup, get name, get address and then from there it just depends on if he wants to get his hands dirty or not....personally, since you knew she was married before you smashed, I'd take it personal e.g. you don't give two sh!ts about me, you think I'm a pvssy, you don't think I will fvck you up, so I'd have to make a statement, pretty much a good old fashion Timberland trampling and a remember my face mofo fist by fist at the end.

There's also the possibility he's a chump, in which case it becomes a coinflip: do nothing serious at all or a double murder-suicide.

Just keeping it real, I hope you recognize that the do-nothing option is a cumulative 33% at best and the likelihood is that the situation will end in premeditated violence due to your actions showing disrespect/lack of respect to him being premeditated.

But I digress, she's likely texting you so much because she's a sh!tty wife who probably doesn't do **** for the family, gets called out on it, and you're the one that brings her self esteem back up. I'm talking from similar yet different experience. At least in my situation, I was lied to repeatedly about her being "separated, living in different places, and both seeing other people." Her husband found out somehow, hit me up, and I was able to tell him the 100% truth so he couldn't really blame me: THE CHICK SWORE SHE WAS SINGLE!!!

Not the case in your scenario tho, you know exactly what you're doing with no misunderstanding....just my two cents

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it depends on the woman. all situtations aren't the same and I'm not going to group them all into the same catogory.

there are married women who are just screwed up in the head are using you as a scapegoat for more attention

there is the woman who is treating her husband like a boyfriend she wants to break up with

there is the woman who is looking for more attention from home so ventures out

there is the girl who is not looking to leave under any circusmstances and wants a no strings attached lay from time to time with someone she considers to be more of a sex toy than her husband.

I'd fvck the last one. but given the actions of this woman in the op she is not the last one. that type of girl doesn't blow up your phone on christmas vacation she spends it with her husband.

Mr.Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, thanks guys, has given me some stuff to think about. I will not text her for now, I may meet her again in the new year, perhaps to chat over what her intentions are - perhaps to bone her one more time, but I will not be pursuing this very far.

Reaction score
Do not reply to her text messages. Plain and simple, DIRECTLY tell her to leave you alone. You're playing with fire. You have NO idea what her husband is capable of...and no p*ssy is worth your life.

Moreover, you do not need to "chat" with her to see what her intentions are. She's a married women and her intentions are simply to garner attention and affection. This women is what is referred to as a "choosy suzie" and has not gotten all of that "attention whoring" out of her system. She's simply a "married ho" and is probably banging other dudes as well. And any woman who's married should be strictly off limits. Ironically I had to "shake" a married woman I knew back in school, even though she made a strong, sexual advance. Too many guys are getting killed for this stuff. Is p*ssy so rare to you that it's worth banging a married woman?

S. Pryor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you're supposed to **** that ***** ONE GOOD TIME and then you leave. No need for contact after that. If you **** her once it's not really cool but hey you did it anyway don't stress it. If you keep ****ing her then nothing good will come of it.